Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

Nigerians React To Bukola Saraki's Live Interview On Channels TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Bukola Saraki's Live Interview On Channels TV (1865 Views)

Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) / Jose Mourinho Visit To Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (throwback Pictures) / APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Bukola Saraki's Live Interview On Channels TV by Giftedhand92: 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2019
President Of The Senate, Dr. Bukola Saraki tonight, granted an interview on Channels TV on what they have in stock for Nigerians. And gave reasons why President Buhari and the APC corrupt despite fighting corruption.

According to a tweet by ovation boss, Dele momdu who monitored the Live broadcast, he wrote;

Education is too good, see the way SARAKI is tearing APC apart, so calmly and factually..

Tomo eni ba dara ka wi, kii se pe a fe fi saya, @bukolasaraki is a solid, smart, intelligent, eloquent politician... This is a 21st century leader, any foreigner watching will never stereotype Nigeria as a backward nation... Great interview...

Watch The Video HERE

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerians-react-to-bukola-sarakis-live-interview-on-channels-tv-2/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Bukola Saraki's Live Interview On Channels TV by Nukilia: 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
grin Nigeria must learn sense by force
Re: Nigerians React To Bukola Saraki's Live Interview On Channels TV by peteruuu(m): 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
Saraki is a goner!
He knows this already.

Quote me wrongly and your life would be like how saraki managed kwara state!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Bukola Saraki's Live Interview On Channels TV by SalamRushdie: 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
Yet anachrones like Buhari who have nothing intelligent or creative to offer want 2nd term ..God Forbid

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Bukola Saraki's Live Interview On Channels TV by BafanaBafana: 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
Saraki said there was no security challenges in the north central and north west prior to 2015. Huge lie.
When Seun wanted to talk about capital project Buhari is doing, Saraki cut him short and started about how people lost jobs.

Personally, I feel sorry for Saraki. The man has suffered. He is the most ridiculed and disrespected senate president ever. He has been loosing everything ever since and his people have turned against him.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Bukola Saraki's Live Interview On Channels TV by DrChukzy(m): 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
peteruuu:
Saraki is a goner!
He knows this already.

Saraki is a goner but Tinubu is your hero right?

Africans and double standards en. undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Bukola Saraki's Live Interview On Channels TV by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
BUHARI IS A GONER..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Bukola Saraki's Live Interview On Channels TV by gaby(m): 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hmmm

If na by English...my learned colleague Obahiagbon for be President.

That is the metaphoric and gargantuan solitudinal imbroglio..

Argue with ya dictionary...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Bukola Saraki's Live Interview On Channels TV by Giftedhand92: 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Nigerians React To Bukola Saraki's Live Interview On Channels TV by magoo10(m): 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
peteruuu:
Saraki is a goner!
He knows this already.

i guess your life is already like the naira currency managed by that dullard in aso rock

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Bukola Saraki's Live Interview On Channels TV by magoo10(m): 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
peteruuu:

Fool....as if you'll not tender your certificates if you're lucky to get a job there.

Nonsense and ingredients.

I'll rather grate my fingers than replying your next mentions(that's even if you have enough boldness to reply).

Nonsense and ingredients undecided
talking about tendering certificate am sure you still eat mama thank you. I will rather give you a job than look for a job

may your life be like the naira. Lemme hear you say an amen

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BUHARI: What To Do If Buhari Wins / How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? / Lagos Deputy Police Commissioner Stood Beside Sanwo-olu With Worn-out Zipper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.