Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Otoge rally Takes Over Ilorin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otoge rally Takes Over Ilorin (28719 Views)

How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics / Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids / OTOGE Movement Carry PDP Coffin In Offa- KMC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otoge rally Takes Over Ilorin by Kdon2: 8:15am On Jan 10, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Only fools think saraki will loose kwara.

Keep deceiving yourself, saraki family control of kwara started from 1980s, tinubu will loose lagos first. I guarantee that.

Hmmm... I doubt your level of education is beyond primary school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otoge rally Takes Over Ilorin by temak1: 8:18am On Jan 10, 2019
Saraki is fighting the political battle of his life! If he can survive this, I think he can never lose Kwara again .
Re: Otoge rally Takes Over Ilorin by Praktikals(m): 8:19am On Jan 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
grin definitely your family or you.beneficially massively from saraki loots so you will support him.please don't say this in public.
Not true sir. Just dont want us to be taking orders from Lagos. Like you, I am a Buharist. But I dont like it when you call Saraki names now, forgeting how he delivered kwara to Buhari in 2015
Re: Otoge rally Takes Over Ilorin by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 10, 2019
Moghalu 4 president,Bukola saraki to return to the senate(hopefully)and razak atunwa 4 governor(gonna b tough though)this is how i plan to cast my votes.the o to ge wind is blowing really hard and fast no doubt,we aint gonna giv up without a fight.anytin is possible.

1 Like

Re: Otoge rally Takes Over Ilorin by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 10, 2019
post=74614428:
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

KWARA MUST CHANGE!

Saraki is to Kwara what Tinubu is to Lagos. Enjoy your sad jobless day of frying kpomo. That's if you dae do am.
Re: Otoge rally Takes Over Ilorin by jeedbaba: 9:19am On Jan 10, 2019
funsho4man:
we Kwaran have been praying for these for so long, thank God its time for looters to park there load and live us for good people. O To Gee is our slogan, Li Lo ni yio lo is our rhyme. Let put hands together to move Kwara up by real people who have the love of our State in mind. Sai Buhari Sai AbdulRaman Till 2023 In shaa Allah
o to gee

lilo ni e lo

come February Inshaa Allahu, Seriki n Tulasi (Sarakill) era of political dominance in Kwara will become thing of d past.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otoge rally Takes Over Ilorin by Ayobami7(m): 10:33am On Jan 10, 2019
hmmm
Re: Otoge rally Takes Over Ilorin by 7lives: 10:52am On Jan 10, 2019
Praktikals:
I support Buhari at the federal level but Saraki should retain kwara. It is better to be controlled by saraki than for Tinubu to be sending his boys to rule over us

I am from Ijomu oro.

Nonsense see your life, kwara people come to Lagos to do all kinds of menial jobs, have you heard of a Lagosian coming to do menial jobs in Kwara?.
Governor Umuahi of Eboyin state is there transforming the state, so much that Eboyin state indigenes that normally hide their identity from their fellow Igbos, are proudly identifying themselves as Eboyin folks.
That governor has not spend four years in that position, Saraki family have been managing Kwara for more than forty years, without any meaningful development and this is all you have to say?.
Way back in the 90's, ordinary local government Chairman build all the roads in Ogbomoso and implement other developmental projects.
These are the criterias for which Lautech was established in Ogbomoso or else the institution would have been cited in Oshogbo.
Business is booming in Ogbomoso today because of that local government chairman's vision, may God bless him and his family.
Today in Nigeria, Lagos is the first point of call for every foreign investor, it is only when they can't fit in that they move elsewhere in the country.
Abibatu Mogaji's vision, that Lagos should be like Hong Kong, which later becomes Tinubu:s vision for Lagos, and the vision keeps getting bigger, is the reason why Lagos is what it is today.
Mhat is Saraki family vision for Kwara?, that's taking so long to materialize?.
Only a fool will make the same mistake over and over again, eyin le ni ilu yin, e se bo ba se wun yin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otoge rally Takes Over Ilorin by Praktikals(m): 11:36am On Jan 10, 2019
7lives:

Nonsense see your life, kwara people come to Lagos to do all kinds of menial jobs, have you heard of a Lagosian coming to do menial jobs in Kwara?.
Governor Umuahi of Eboyin state is there transforming the state, so much that Eboyin state indigenes that normally hide their identity from their fellow Igbos, are proudly identifying themselves as Eboyin folks.
That governor has not spend four years in that position, Saraki family have been managing Kwara for more than forty years, without any meaningful development and this is all you have to say?.
Way back in the 90's, ordinary local government Chairman build all the roads in Ogbomoso and implement other developmental projects.
These are the criterias for which Lautech was established in Ogbomoso or else the institution would have been cited in Oshogbo.
Business is booming in Ogbomoso today because of that local government chairman's vision, may God bless him and his family.
Today in Nigeria, Lagos is the first point of call for every foreign investor, it is only when they can't fit in that they move elsewhere in the country.
Abibatu Mogaji's vision, that Lagos should be like Hong Kong, which later becomes Tinubu:s vision for Lagos, and the vision keeps getting bigger, is the reason why Lagos is what it is today.
Mhat is Saraki family vision for Kwara?, that's taking so long to materialize?.
Only a fool will make the same mistake over and over again, eyin le ni ilu yin, e se bo ba se wun yin.
Oga Ade, your arguments are not adding up. No be today yansh deh back. People from other states have bn rushing to do business in Lagos before Tinubu was conceived. Tinubus stooges that have bn governors in south west, what did they achieve? When saraki was campaigning for Buhari prior to 2015, you lots were not shouting o to ge nigba yen. Can you name any Governor of Lagos that didnt perform? Even military administrators did well there. That should tell you there is more to it than the Tinubu factor. I m sure you worship Tinubu so much that you will not see anything wrong with what he did to Ambode.
But I must agree with u dat ogbomoshos road network is good.
Re: Otoge rally Takes Over Ilorin by favcom(m): 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
Praktikals:

Ile eleyele

N'le o, omo a ni Ijomu asan.

I'm from Ile Asala, raised at Ile Esikin.

I understand that you don't want 'invasion' from Lagos. But, how long can we continue with the Saraki dynasty in Kwara? Isn't that the same thing folks are against?

1 Like

Re: Otoge rally Takes Over Ilorin by tsannee(m): 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
Praktikals:
I support Buhari at the federal level but Saraki should retain kwara. It is better to be controlled by saraki than for Tinubu to be sending his boys to rule over us

From Offa

I am from Ijomu oro.
O to ge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otoge rally Takes Over Ilorin by Lanre0: 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
The waterloo of Saraki & his ritualistic marabouts is around the corner. Saraki must prepare for prison because that is where he belongs Insha Allahu.
Re: Otoge rally Takes Over Ilorin by Praktikals(m): 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
favcom:

N'le o, omo a ni Ijomu asan.

I'm from Ile Asala, raised at Ile Esikin.

I understand that you don't want 'invasion' from Lagos. But, how long can we continue with the Saraki dynasty in Kwara? Isn't that the
Praktikals post=74634119:

Respest sir. I understand we have the Esikin chief (pa Awoleye in Ile Eleyele. Pls is Ile eleyele same as ile Esikin. Just curious. Ijomu Asande a gbe wa o. grin
same thing folks are against?
Respest sir. I understand we have the Esikin chief (pa Awoleye in Ile Eleyele. Pls is Ile eleyele same as ile Esikin. Just curious. Ijomu Asande a gbe wa o. grin. I think my grand mother is from ur compound sir
Re: Otoge rally Takes Over Ilorin by imam07: 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
Praktikals:

My ass makes more sense than your brain tongue
It means u have assenic brain.
Re: Otoge rally Takes Over Ilorin by 7lives: 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
Praktikals:

Oga Ade, your arguments are not adding up. No be today yansh deh back. People from other states have bn rushing to do business in Lagos before Tinubu was conceived. Tinubus stooges that have bn governors in south west, what did they achieve? When saraki was campaigning for Buhari prior to 2015, you lots were not shouting o to ge nigba yen. Can you name any Governor of Lagos that didnt perform? Even military administrators did well there. That should tell you there is more to it than the Tinubu factor. I m sure you worship Tinubu so much that you will not see anything wrong with what he did to Ambode.
But I must agree with u dat ogbomoshos road network is good.

Eyin le ni ilu yin, bo ba se wun yin ni ki e se.
We love Tinubu in Lagos, his vision added value to our FIXED ASSETS in Lagos.
You guys better go and upgrade your brains, of what value is Kwara state to Tinubu?, politically and economically?.
This rubbish you posted here was what Ilorin folks were saying 20 years ago, I had my University education in Ilorin way back.
The feelers I'm getting is that not much have changed, I know you people don't have thinking caps, why not borrow.
Lagos can ' no longer accommodate slums like Badia ", I hope you understand me.
Awa la ni ilu tiwa na, bo ba se wun wa, la le se.
Re: Otoge rally Takes Over Ilorin by sugarcoatedhoni: 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
zlantanfan:
like the way he made noise during PDP primaries and lost woefully abi, (even with his PDP status as sp).

Saraki is overrated, he has lost the most recent election in kwara, his response to wail should tell you he has no strategy.

His current attempt in panicking and doing ethnic politics should tell you the story

Governorship election would be after presidential, enough to finish him

Tell me one great man that has never had temporal failure but they have one thing in common and that is the bounce back ability.

Watch and see how Saraki will outmaneuver them all

Even the brown teeth man in all his glory has never done a clean sweep of all electoral offices in Lagos like Saraki does in Kwara
Re: Otoge rally Takes Over Ilorin by adekolaelect(m): 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
jayson87:
crowd for rally be this ... ok! Only fools will vote out saraki and elect Buhari.

Sometimes education is just a waste! black man is synonymous to black sense
but you are a white man with white sense I can see sorry life can't always be in one direction but what you need is just try to maintain your health standard .SARAKI IS NOW 12 YEARS OF ACTIVE LEADER WHAT IS HIS achievement to better the life of ordinary Nigerians and Kwarans ?? If people don't reason the way you reason or not following the part of your direction that doesn't mean they are inferior to you but you need to think twice and trend with cautions.
Re: Otoge rally Takes Over Ilorin by Praktikals(m): 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
imam07:
It means I have assenic brain.
Re: Otoge rally Takes Over Ilorin by Praktikals(m): 2:55am On Jan 11, 2019
7lives:

Eyin le ni ilu yin, bo ba se wun yin ni ki e se.
We love Tinubu in Lagos, his vision added value to our FIXED ASSETS in Lagos.
You guys better go and upgrade your brains, of what value is Kwara state to Tinubu?, politically and economically?.
This rubbish you posted here was what Ilorin folks were saying 20 years ago, I had my University education in Ilorin way back.
The feelers I'm getting is that not much have changed, I know you people don't have thinking caps, why not borrow.
Lagos can ' no longer accommodate slums like Badia ", I hope you understand me.
Awa la ni ilu tiwa na, bo ba se wun wa, la le se.
So you are a unilorin alumnus and yet speak so badly of kwara and its people. I am so ashamed of you. Ki lo wa de ti e lo unilag tabi Lasu? Ani we dont want to be remotedly controlled from Lagos. Se tipa ni?
Saraki is Tinubu boss. Kiss the truth.
Re: Otoge rally Takes Over Ilorin by 7lives: 9:03am On Jan 11, 2019
Praktikals:

So you are a unilorin alumnus and yet speak so badly of kwara and its people. I am so ashamed of you. Ki lo wa de ti e lo unilag tabi Lasu? Ani we dont want to be remotedly controlled from Lagos. Se tipa ni?
Saraki is Tinubu boss. Kiss the truth.

Wahala lo ko ara e si, University of Ilorin is NOT kwara state government:s property.
I seriously hope that the ALABARU business, that Saraki family have condemned you guys to, for forty years, have not FLATTENED your brain?.
If you don't have a brain, borrow one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otoge rally Takes Over Ilorin by Praktikals(m): 9:19am On Jan 11, 2019
7lives:

Wahala lo ko ara e si, University of Ilorin is NOT kwara state government:s property.
I seriously hope that the ALABARU business, that Saraki family have condemned you guys to, for forty years, have not FLATTENED your brain?.
If you don't have a brain, borrow one.
Sir, I hope ass-licking Tinubu is sha paying ur bills. University of Ilorin ain't Kwara state governnents', yet upon all the federal unis in Njgeria, na only here you see come. With due respect to your age sir, you lack good value system. I know a man that finished from university of chicago close to 50 years ago and still go there for alumni meetings. I read here on nairaland about nysc members who do projects in states they were posted to. But all you do is bad mouth kwara and kwarans? Oju ti mi fun yin o!
Abi you are still in sivia pain because saraki became sp, a height Tinubu can never reach?
Re: Otoge rally Takes Over Ilorin by bilms(m): 9:36am On Jan 11, 2019
Hum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tight Security At National Assembly Ahead Of Inauguration, Election Of Leaders / See How Much I Am Charged For Electricity Despite Less Than 6hrs Daily Supply / Reactions Over Oshiomhole's Allegations That An Ex Minister Stole $6billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.