Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? (29043 Views)

It Is Obligatory For The Man To Have Intercourse With His Wife On A Reasonable B / Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? / Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? by AbuUbayy1(m): 9:25am On Jan 10, 2019
Q&A: Can He Have Intercourse with the Woman He Illegally Impregnated?

Translation: Abu Ubayy Sharif Hamzah

Questioner: Someone asked me (to ask this question), that he impregnated a woman (in an unlawful sexual contact) and he was admonished to get married to the lady (in question). He wants to know if he can start having intercourse with her now that they have done a aqdun-nikaah.

Secondly, he wants to know if the aqdun-nikaah (he did after the Zina) can legitimise the child such that he can inherit him.

http://simplysalafiyyah.com/women-r.php?id=30&q&a:--can-he-have-intercourse-with-the-woman-he-illegally-impregnated?
Re: Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? by tintingz(m): 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
Lol. grin

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:59am On Jan 11, 2019
I love the response.
Re: Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? by true2god: 9:57am On Jan 11, 2019
AbuUbayy1:
Q&A: Can He Have Intercourse with the Woman He Illegally Impregnated?
Translation: Abu Ubayy Sharif Hamzah
Questioner: Someone asked me (to ask this question), that he impregnated a woman (in an unlawful sexual contact) and he was admonished to get married to the lady (in question). He wants to know if he can start having intercourse with her now that they have done a aqdun-nikaah.
Secondly, he wants to know if the aqdun-nikaah (he did after the Zina) can legitimise the child such that he can inherit him.
http://simplysalafiyyah.com/women-r.php?id=30&q&a:--can-he-have-intercourse-with-the-woman-he-illegally-impregnated?
Why sleep with a woman who you cannot marry? Must every issue be viewed with a religious 'lense'? God give us brain to use bro!

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? by AbuUbayy1(m): 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
true2god:
Why sleep with a woman who you cannot marry? Must every issue be viewed with a religious 'lense'? God give us brain to use bro!
Yes, it must be viewed with it.
You may not understand because you are not a muslim

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? by true2god: 11:25am On Jan 12, 2019
AbuUbayy1:

I don't have to be a Muslim for me to use my commonsense. Commonsense is not a function of religious affiliation. You don't sleep with a girl you cant marry.

225 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? by AryEmber(f): 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2019
You don't sleep with a girl you cant marry. [/quote] What?! Ask anyone, they'll tell you it's not common sense that brand premarital sex wrong.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 22, 2019
post the fatawa here let's see it

2 Likes

Re: Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? by AbuUbayy1(m): 7:47am On Jan 22, 2019
Abuheekmat:
Click the link in the post, you will see it there.
Re: Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 22, 2019
AbuUbayy1:
Click the link in the post, you will see it there.
post it here. let's see the dalil the man bring in the matter..
let's see if he's right or wrong..
stop hidden dawah..

Say or show whatever you want to show here.

let everyone see it...

if it's right, we would applaud. if it's right , we would correct

6 Likes

Re: Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? by AbuUbayy1(m): 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
Abuheekmat:

post it here. let's see the dalil the man bring in the matter..

let's see if he's right or wrong..

stop hidden dawah..

Say or show whatever you want to show here.

let everyone see it...

if it's right, we would applaud. if it's right , we would correct
I am smelling jabatawiyyah here especially with this your signature ; "It should be 'Proudly a Salafi" not a Salaf.

1 Like

Re: Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2019
AbuUbayy1:

I am smelling jabatawiyyah here especially with this your signature ; "It should be 'Proudly a Salafi" not a Salaf.

you scared of posting your scholar fatawa here ni..

let's see it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? by Empiree: 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
AbuUbayy1:

Indeed it must be viewed in the light of Islam since we are muslims. I have no problem with that. But you see, in the fatwa given, there is no detail Qur'anic or Hadith texts that directly support explanation given except for what is obvious.

Now, the fatwa is in line with exactly what is believed in Yorubaland back in the days maybe till now which makes true2god to be somewhat correct. We have always believed in Yorubaland regardless of religion that we don't do nikkah while the lady is pregnant. They postponed nikkah till after baby is delivered. I don't know if you are aware of this.

Things may have changed now. I don't know for sure. But it used to be exactly as the fatwa said. It was common knowledge. Responsible lady's parents took the baby and bar the guy from claiming the baby because he did not do proper rites. This was logic they used back in the days. His fatwa was simply logical deduction from kitab and Sunnah which makes sense and is in harmony with Yoruba belief then.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 26, 2019
Empiree:
Indeed it must be viewed in the light of Islam since we are muslims. I have no problem with that. But you see, in the fatwa given, there is no detail Qur'anic or Hadith texts that directly support explanation given except for what is obvious.

Now, the fatwa is in line with exactly what is believed in Yorubaland back in the days maybe till now which makes true2god to be somewhat correct. We have always believed in Yorubaland regardless of religion that we don't do nikkah while the lady is pregnant. They postponed nikkah till after baby is delivered. I don't know if you are aware of this.

Things may have changed now. I don't know for sure. But it used to be exactly as the fatwa said. It was common knowledge. Responsible lady's parents took the baby and bar the guy from claiming the baby because he did not do proper rites. This was logic they used back in the days. His fatwa was simply logical deduction from kitab and Sunnah which makes sense and is in harmony with Yoruba belief then.

You see.. You and those simply salafiyyah are the same..

You are a kafir because you don't follow sunnah of rosul in Islam.
They are kufar because they don't follow the sunnah of rosul in Islam.

You both choose what suits your desire and reject what suit you desire

8 Likes

Re: Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 26, 2019
AbuUbay ..you called empiree a kafir and Adam Abdullah isn't a kafir to you .. Abi is he a kafir? Let's know..

Since you call is takfeery because we call kafir a kafir..

What are you now?
Re: Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? by AbuUbayy1(m): 6:50am On Jan 29, 2019
Abuheekmat:
AbuUbay ..you called empiree a kafir and Adam Abdullah isn't a kafir to you .. Abi is he a kafir? Let's know..

Since you call is takfeery because we call kafir a kafir..

What are you now?
Rinse your eyes with treated water and wear your glasses before reading this thread.
Where did I call anyone a Kaafir
I deliberately neglected you (Jabata Follower) and the other guy cuz I don't have time for Argument

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 30, 2019
AbuUbayy1:

Rinse your eyes with treated water and wear your glasses before reading this thread.
Where did I call anyone a Kaafir
I deliberately neglected you (Jabata Follower) and the other guy cuz I don't have time for Argument

Laughing out loud.. I thought as much. You are all murjiah ..

But what do you mean when you said empires is not a Muslim.. Answer

1 Like

Re: Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? by Nadheer15: 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
Abuheekmat:

You see.. You and those simply salafiyyah are the same..

You are a kafir because you don't follow sunnah of rosul in Islam.
They are kufar because they don't follow the sunnah of rosul in Islam.

You both choose what suits your desire and reject what suit you desire
Shut your trap jor undecided

3 Likes

Re: Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 01, 2019
Nadheer15:
Shut your trap jor undecided
Who's this?

8 Likes

Re: Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? by Lukgaf(m): 7:56am On Feb 01, 2019
Beware of Jabatawiksi's virus

1 Like

Re: Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 01, 2019
Wtf is this now cry

So If we no be Muslim we no fit comment for the Islamic discussions again ?? undecided

21 Likes

Re: Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? by mubby4real(m): 10:06am On Feb 01, 2019
true2god:
I don't have to be a Muslim for me to use my commonsense. Commonsense is not a function of religious affiliation. You don't sleep with a girl you cant marry.
Who told you you cant sleep with a woman you cannot marry, example is sleeping with a prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? by kullozone(m): 10:07am On Feb 01, 2019
Funny set of people.
Bring her lemme be fvcking her till everything don set for una twosmiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? by MisterGrace: 10:10am On Feb 01, 2019
What a heck is wrong with some people?

This is all messed up.

Damn! See what religion have done to humans.

I think it is truly a disease.

PS: I am not a muslim and I can't believe in any allah.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? by etrouble: 10:11am On Feb 01, 2019
true2god:

Have you, your friends and family not been sleeping with different ladies without marrying them? Have you "Civilized" ones not been promoting and hailing baby mamas?
Re: Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? by AnanseK(m): 10:13am On Feb 01, 2019
true2god:

To sleep with a woman you cannot marry is a sin frowned at by all the religions I know. But we also know that this act happens everywhere evernnight and everyday even in religious societies. In most religions also God knows the fallibility of man and gives room for repentance. I believe what the post is talking about is related to one who has repented and has gone through the required cleansing rituals. You have common sense but you can use it with even more common sense Sir.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:13am On Feb 01, 2019
Lwkmd. See useless preoccupation. Sha waiting for the fundamentalists to answer this grin grin

BTW how will this remove the Sudanese herdsman from power and drive him back to Daura ?

7 Likes

Re: Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? by bashir1451(m): 10:16am On Feb 01, 2019
Ibn Taymiyya, considered repentance as the first condition, following, thus, some Salaf (Predecessors) and Khalaf (Successors). it is forbidden for a man to marry a woman who has committed an illegal sexual intercourse unless she repents, whether it is he who committed fornication with her or another. And if she does repent then he has to wait for a certain time in a conditon known as Al-Istibrâ'. Among these texts, the saying of the Prophet صلَّى الله عليه وسلَّم: “Do not have intercourse with a pregnant woman until she gives birth, or with one who is not pregnant until she has menstruated once” and the Prophet's صلَّى الله عليه وسلَّم saying: “It is not lawful for a man who believes in Allah and the Last Day to water what another has sown with his water (meaning intercourse with women who are pregnant); it is not lawful for a man who believes in Allah and the Last Day to have intercourse with a captive woman till she is free from a menstrual course or she gives birth” and the Prophet’s صلَّى الله عليه وسلَّم saying: “Do not have intercourse with a pregnant woman until she gives birth nor with a non pregnant until she is free from a menstrual cycle”

Full details can be viewed through this link. https://ferkous.com/home/?q=en/fatwa-en-464
Re: Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 01, 2019
mubby4real:

Who told you you cant sleep with a woman you cannot marry, example is sleeping with a prostitute.

Your stupidity disgust me angry

Guess your mum had you sleeping around angry

3 Likes

Re: Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? by Fedayeen02: 10:22am On Feb 01, 2019
Abuheekmat:
The lady should be stoned while the man walks free.

ISLAM FOR THE MEN

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruling On Dyeing Hair And Beard / OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab / Happy Islamic New Year 1436 AH To All Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.