Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! (52770 Views)

I Got A Job Through Nairaland / I Got A Job Through Nairaland / I Got A Job Through Nairaland, But.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Intelligentdude(m): 7:20am On Dec 01, 2022
Undergraduate Intern

https://career.kenyon-international.com
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Intelligentdude(m): 5:53am On Dec 03, 2022
Job title: Marketing Executive
Company: 212 bakery Limited
Location(s): Kaduna
Deadline Date: 15th December, 2022

Requirements
•Candidates should possess an HND / BSc qualification with 2 - 5 years of working experience

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: info212bakery@gmail.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Intelligentdude(m): 7:10am On Dec 19, 2022
We Are Hiring!
Job role - Deposit Mobilization Officer
Location - Awoyaya, Lagos
Budget - N250,000 - N400,000
Interested candidates should click on the link to apply -
https://forms.gle/bXfDwa4fuigYYdTRA
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Intelligentdude(m): 7:12am On Dec 19, 2022
We Are Hiring!
Job role - Part-time Math Tutor
Location - Ikoyi, Lagos
Budget - N4,500 - N7,500
Interested candidates should click on the link to apply -
https://forms.gle/uAFrB9jpvamkDC989
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Intelligentdude(m): 7:13am On Dec 19, 2022
Send us a DM

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Simella: 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
We are hiring !!!!

If you are within Wuye and environ and you are quantified for any of these positions, then send your CV to :
Sandrausoh@yahoo.com

Or to our Whatsapp : 08184478662

Candidates must have at least an SSCE (Senior School Leaving Certificate).

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Intelligentdude(m): 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
Urgent hiring!

Role: Procurement manager
2years exp. Must have experience using the Ariba Portal as well as the SMART GEP Portal
This is a permanent position
Apply to tricygloballtd@gmail.com
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by KBARBIE(f): 2:20am On Apr 01, 2023
We are looking for a competent Quality Control Manager in our printing press industry, who will ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before products reaches our customers.

*Job Summary :*
A Quality Control Manager is responsible for supervising staff and maintaining quality control processes, analyzing the results, and giving feedback and guidance to the production team under direct supervision. Must insure and assist in determining if materials, products, and/or processes are in accordance with specifications. Ensure the staff follows the set processes and adheres to best production practices and product quality standards.

*Duties & Responsibilities:*

Oversees the collection and production of samples to evaluate quality.

Eradicate wastage in the production department, thereby, making sure final products meets customer's standards.

Interpret blueprints for the purpose of establishing customers’ critical needs and how they should be measured.

Perform the quality inspection process, ensure maximum quality output and record the data.

Check dimensions, quantity and surface quality of random batches of finished products to ensure they meet all company and customer's quality standards.

Inspect all product returns, analyze the defect, and document the findings.

Verify all processes are conforming to established quality standards and required customer specifications.

Ensure that job packaging is done at top notch.

Investigate customer complaints regarding quality issues and develop a solution.

Instruct the method of disposition of discrepant material.

Assist in designing and implementing the procedure for the use of Process Control across all departments as required.

Analyze quality control test results and provide feedback and interpretation to production management or staff.

Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints relating to quality.

Document and implement inspection criteria and procedures.

Monitor the performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.

Communicate quality control information to all relevant organizational departments.

Instruct staff in quality control and analytical procedures.

Participate in the development of product specifications.

*Requirements & Skills* :

Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Operations, or Quality Control is strongly preferred.

Minimum of 3 years experience in a supervisory role as a Quality Control Manager especially in a printing press industry is required.

Strong verbal and written communication skills.

Strong attention to detail, observation, organizational and leadership skills.

In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures.

Good technical and IT skills.

Must be a sound Graphics Designer.

Ability to foster and promote a positive work environment.

Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.

Must have good work ethics.

Interested candidate should Kindly submit CV to kbarbie4life@gmail.com and call 09161505947
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Intelligentdude(m): 9:01am On Apr 01, 2023
Management Trainee at R28 Ltd - Ogun State

We are in need of graduates in the following fields:

•Accountancy / Finance
•Business Administration
•Sales / Marketing
•Computer Science
•Health and Safety

Job Requirements
•Ability to learn and master complex tasks

Analytical mindset
•Verbal/written communication skills
•Computer literacy
•Basic Technical skills.

Deadline: 4th April, 2023.

Send CV to: hrservices@r28.ng using field of study as subject of the mail e.g. Business Administration
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by KBARBIE(f): 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2023
Looking for someone good in cooking and can keep the house clean. Stays around ipaja, egbeda or command environs. WhatsApp or call 09161505947
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by ccollins(m): 3:26am On Apr 03, 2023
Messiehix:
Job Opportunity
Position – Corporate Secretary/Legal Advisor
Location – Victoria Island, Lagos

A downstream Oil and Gas Company is urgently looking to hire a Corporate Secretary/Legal Advisor to:

-Take overall responsibility for the coordination of all legal and company secretarial matters relating to the company and ensure the provision of adequate advisory services on all legal issues.

- Provide advice on, interpret and communicate all legal issues, opinions, laws, rules, guidelines, statutes, especially as regards company’s businesses, to staff and management

- Liaise with relevant government agencies (CAC, NAPIMS, DPR, NCDMB, NNPC etc.) as necessitated

Qualifications and Experience
LLB from a reputable Institution
LLM or ACIS will be an added advantage
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the downstream sector of the Oil and Gas sector
Sound knowledge of law and regulation relating to the downstream sector
Excellent communication skills
Inter-personal and people management skills
Excellent negotiating / deal-making skills
Leadership capabilities
Committed approach to work and to own professional development

Qualified persons are to send their applications and CVs to recruitment@fosadconsulting.com using “Corporate Secretary/Legal Advisor” as their email’s subject.
is this job available now
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Obioramichael(m): 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
Congregation...

I rap from your blessing

itsmeurLady:
Before i begin the Gist, lemme start by saying "Happy New Year to All NLanders! Wishing You All a Fruitfull and Productive 2019!"

I have joined Nl for quite a while now but i started taking it seriously when i got out of the Uni. Nl encouraged me through some posts to be serious and active with my LinkedIn account. From here, i got a special somebori @intelligentdude (not boyfriend ooo) that helped me profesionally create a CV for my jobhunting experience. Yes, Your Cv and cover letter goes a long way too. I never for once got rejected anywhere i submitted my CV + Cover letter but that's by the way. I Was active on the job/vacancies section here on NL and applied for jobs (excluding bank jobs tho). I also got past questions from here as well, some i bought, some i didn't buy grin. So i applied to a Graduate Trainee Job in an Oil firm as a Customer Relations Officer and after so much waiting,coupled with the Grace and Favour from God, i finally Got the job and i came here to say Thank You to NL and all the amazing people who continually post jobs on these platform, i am really greatful and also to the owner of NairaLand of course. May the Almighty God continually bless and increase all of you for impacting people's lives daily. Thank You Very Much! I also met a wonderful friend here on Nl, he has been a blessing to me as well. In other words, Nairaland is not totally useless like many think, it is what u make of it at the end of the day, Stay Focused and Positive!

You might be wondering why i am writing this and talking plenty but that's because you don't know how it feels to be jobless and you dont know what it means to be favoured out of many. Just like the story of the 10 lepers, i have come to say Thank You to this FORUM! For those who are still hoping to get employed someday, just hold on, you will share your testimony too. Continue applying and make sure you are doing it right, God's Grace will see you through some day. Dont Give Up, God is not done yet! it wasn't easy for me, there were days where i cried, some days i gave up, some days i felt depressed but i never lost faith and confidence in God. Against All Odds, i believed in myself and i believed in God.

Don't be idle if you don't have a job yet, get or learn a skill like tailoring, shoemaking etc and still be applying for jobs because one thing is to learn a skill and the other thing is to fund your business but just get a skill on standby and God will see you through.

Thank You Nairaland and Nairalanders!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Intelligentdude(m): 8:13am On Jul 07, 2023
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Intelligentdude(m): 10:39am On Sep 23, 2023
Hiring!!!

Shopify Frontend and Backend Developer.

Send your CV to: tsalau@sbsc.com using the job title as the Subject of the mail.
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Pupanchy(m): 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2023
Please help me with your CV so l can edit to make my CV a good one so it will be easier as I'm presently looking for a job
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Intelligentdude(m): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2023
We are Hiring
Our client, A modern school in Abeokuta, Ogun State urgently need a
Chemistry Teacher

Role: Chemistry Teacher

Requirements : B.Ed or http://B.Sc in Chemistry or other chemistry related courses.

Minimum 5 years experience teaching Chemistry in an International School

Responsibilities
✓ Creating Lesson Plans
✓ Preparing and delivery Chemistry lessons to students in Year 7-12 students.
✓ Attending to all classes assigned regularly and punctually.
✓ Conducting class tests, periodic tests, practical/ projects, homework etc on a regular basis.
✓ Marking of all exercise books while proper records obtained by students are kept as continuous assessment.
✓ Preparing Students for Internal and external examination.

Salary: 100,000

How to Apply
Interested Applicant who is ready to resume immediately should send cv and cover letter, using ' Chemistry Teacher: as subject of the mail to: hr@jobberrecruit.com

Application Deadline: 15th October, 2023
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Intelligentdude(m): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
We draft Professional and ATS compliant CV for clients. Feel free to reach us on whatsap (08134657689)
Pupanchy:
Please help me with your CV so l can edit to make my CV a good one so it will be easier as I'm presently looking for a job
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Intelligentdude(m): 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2023
I need an “Administrative Assistant” for full time (remote) work.

Email Subject: Role Of Personal Assistant
Attach Resume.

send email to abeadeile@gmail.com
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Intelligentdude(m): 5:15am On Jan 12
Hiring: Digital Marketer and Content Creator at Kayode Obembe Properties Limited

Employment Type: Full-time

CV to: Hr@getkoproperties.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Intelligentdude(m): 5:16am On Jan 12
Hiring: Area Customs Services Product Manager at Maersk Line

Job type: Full-time

Apply

https://maersk.com/careers/vacancies/wd/Area-Customs-Services-Product-Manager_R89868/jt-area-customs-services-product-manager

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries / Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site / National Population Commission Is Accepting Cv!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.