Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

2011: 8 PDP Governors That May Not Get Second Term Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011: 8 PDP Governors That May Not Get Second Term Ticket (5936 Views)

5 Governors That Deserve A Second Term In 2019 / Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun / 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2011: 8 PDP Governors That May Not Get Second Term Ticket by becomrich3: 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2010
[size=28pt]Is this democracy or selection

Imagine New York times header "Obama to pick the governor of New york and Texas? "

Is this democracy Can Obama pick who become the governor of New york or Texas or Michigan?? NO.

That should tell you ,Nigeria does not have democracy yet? Remove the edo,delta and Yorubas for you to have democracy. Is that free and fair election?
[/size]
Re: 2011: 8 PDP Governors That May Not Get Second Term Ticket by chukel(m): 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2010
ikedi ohakim must be on that list, else its not geniune
Re: 2011: 8 PDP Governors That May Not Get Second Term Ticket by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2010
Jarus's assessment of the relationships with these Governors and the Presidency is not far from the truth.
Re: 2011: 8 PDP Governors That May Not Get Second Term Ticket by DoubleN(m): 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2010
And you want to tell me this people have our interest at heart?After all this scheming?
Re: 2011: 8 PDP Governors That May Not Get Second Term Ticket by ROE1(m): 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2010
it is high time our leaders stops fooling us because of their selfish n greedish ambitions,God is watching ooh
Re: 2011: 8 PDP Governors That May Not Get Second Term Ticket by SSaemoenl(m): 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2010
DEMO[size=13pt]crazy[/size] = Government By The President Hand picks Who Will Occupied Any Selected Seats- Sounds Funny But So Ridiculous. Rubbish!
Re: 2011: 8 PDP Governors That May Not Get Second Term Ticket by akwaowoudo(m): 2:28am On Aug 12, 2010
The list can't end; Gov. Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State must go. Reason: insecurity and breaking of commandments.
Re: 2011: 8 PDP Governors That May Not Get Second Term Ticket by Dotman01(m): 7:07am On Aug 12, 2010
Naaaaaahhhh this is fake. . . . . There is no akala on that list!!!
Re: 2011: 8 PDP Governors That May Not Get Second Term Ticket by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 12, 2010
Dotman01:

Naaaaaahhhh this is fake. . . . . There is no akala on that list!!!

Why all of una hate Akala like say na him kill Jesu? Abi na crime to be bushman wey him be? Anyways.

Unfortunately, it's not a meritocracy we're running (neither is it a democracy sef); this list has nothing to do with who has performed or not. It's all about naked scheming, wheeling & dealing, and stratagems for power. From the look of things, I think governors Amaechi, Uduaghan, and 'Chief Servant' would manage to defeat the forces against them and retain their seats. For governors Sylva, Yuguda and Dakingari, it is the end of the road. Apart from not enjoying the good graces of the Commander-in-Chief, they also do not have meaningful control over party structures in their respective states, and to worsen matters, they do not have cult-following amongst the grassroots (Yuguda once did, but blew it over a mess of YARDY porridge). So head or tail, these three governors lose out.

Nigerian politics is incredibly interesting.
Re: 2011: 8 PDP Governors That May Not Get Second Term Ticket by chelseabmw(m): 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2010
All rumours!
Re: 2011: 8 PDP Governors That May Not Get Second Term Ticket by kobikwelu(m): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2010
@ topic

why are u comming here to feed us innuendoes and conjectures,

you could have put a disclaimer letting us know its your own opinions, instead of wasting 5mins of our lives

angry angry angry angry
Re: 2011: 8 PDP Governors That May Not Get Second Term Ticket by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2010
kobikwelu:

@ topic

why are u comming here to feed us innuendoes and conjectures,

you could have put a disclaimer letting us know its your own opinions, instead of wasting 5mins of our lives

angry angry angry angry

Don't you see that it's a news extract. Can't you see the full story. It's not my personal opinion.
Re: 2011: 8 PDP Governors That May Not Get Second Term Ticket by salvo583: 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2010
alao akala of oyo state
Re: 2011: 8 PDP Governors That May Not Get Second Term Ticket by uchmoney09: 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2010
This is insulting to well meaning Nigerians.
Re: 2011: 8 PDP Governors That May Not Get Second Term Ticket by chuqudy(m): 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2010
Please include Ikedi Ohakim and Theodore Orji in the list.
Re: 2011: 8 PDP Governors That May Not Get Second Term Ticket by jeyians: 9:13am On Aug 15, 2010
JUO:

if this is true i like it, imaging my governor fueling street light with over 70m a month and we sleep in darkness take bele face ground

You did not seem to know the use of street light,because if u do, u wouldn`t tnk of the cost. Moreso, u did mention how many are sleeping in darkness take their bele face ground.
Re: 2011: 8 PDP Governors That May Not Get Second Term Ticket by akyus(m): 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2010
Gov. Babangida Aliyu of Niger State is a performing governor and he deserves a return ticket. If he is denied, then he can run on a different platform. I believe it's the individual that matters and not the party.
Re: 2011: 8 PDP Governors That May Not Get Second Term Ticket by dsd2010: 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2010
embarassed[color=#990000][/color] the zamfara state Governor Mamuda Aliyu Shinkafi as Dallatu we pray for almighty Allah that he might not get second term ticket since he cheat us Zamfarawa,
Re: 2011: 8 PDP Governors That May Not Get Second Term Ticket by becomrich5: 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2010
cb
Re: 2011: 8 PDP Governors That May Not Get Second Term Ticket by Tricho: 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2011
pls what is the fate of governor sulivan chime. I dont undrstand what i am hearing about his second term ticket.
Re: 2011: 8 PDP Governors That May Not Get Second Term Ticket by osifred(m): 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2011
i write in regards to chibuke amaechi who happens to be my state governor.is obvious d complier of d list didnt do a gud researchl amaechi wil win anyday anytyme even if he join d least political party like fresh party. He has got d goodwil of d rivers pple.
Odili has no say in d activities of rivers state anymore he is from ma local govt he cant even influence d winnin of a senatorial candidate,he has lost his political credence in RS and as for abiye sekibo d least said abt him d betta mind u he has decamped to ACN
Re: 2011: 8 PDP Governors That May Not Get Second Term Ticket by Nsiman(m): 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2011
An out dated news
Re: 2011: 8 PDP Governors That May Not Get Second Term Ticket by Deliving: 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2011
All the northernes are thieves buhar is a thief. Buhari go away
Re: 2011: 8 PDP Governors That May Not Get Second Term Ticket by Deliving: 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2011
All the northerners are thieves buhari is a thief. Buhari go away. Buhari is a sharia load. A would be terrorist of Nigeria. Promoter of northern agenda

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Major Hamza Almustapha Diverting Attention? / PDP Agent Supervises Underage Voting In The North (picture) / See Diezani’s Partner-in- Crime, His Super Yacht And Billion Dollar Wealth (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.