Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Mugabe's Suitcase Full Of US Dollars Stolen From His Rural House In Zvimba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mugabe's Suitcase Full Of US Dollars Stolen From His Rural House In Zvimba (835 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt / Thief Breaks Into National Assembly Complex, Steals US Dollars, Office Equipment / Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mugabe's Suitcase Full Of US Dollars Stolen From His Rural House In Zvimba by janefblog: 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
A stolen suitcase containing $150,000 in cash belonging to ousted Zimbabwean president Robert Mugabe, a court in Harare has heard, with the suspected thieves spending the money on cars, houses and farm animals.

The three accused — which include Constancia Mugabe, 50, a relative of the president — appeared before Chinhoyi magistrates court on Wednesday, state media reported.

Constancia Mugabe had keys to former president’s rural house in Zvimba, outside Harare, allowing the others, who were employed as cleaners, to gain full access to the property when the theft occurred sometime after December 1 last year.

“Johanne Mapurisa bought a Toyota Camry… and a house for $20,000 after the incident,” state prosecutor Teveraishe Zinyemba told the court.

“Saymore Nhetekwa also bought a Honda… and.....https://janefblog.com/5093-2-mugabes-suitcase-full-of-us-dollars-stolen-from-his-rural-house-in-zvimba/

Re: Mugabe's Suitcase Full Of US Dollars Stolen From His Rural House In Zvimba by tsephanyah(f): 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
Only your favorite people know how to piss you off the most.
Re: Mugabe's Suitcase Full Of US Dollars Stolen From His Rural House In Zvimba by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
Show us the dollars, ogbeni
Re: Mugabe's Suitcase Full Of US Dollars Stolen From His Rural House In Zvimba by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
Robber steal am, Thief carry am!

1 Like

Re: Mugabe's Suitcase Full Of US Dollars Stolen From His Rural House In Zvimba by id911(m): 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2019
post=74641583:
Robber steal am, Thief carry am!

First reasonable comment by the little girl since 209 bc
Re: Mugabe's Suitcase Full Of US Dollars Stolen From His Rural House In Zvimba by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
id911:

First reasonable comment by the little girl since 209 bc
Old Papa!
Attention seeker EVERYWHERE!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mugabe's Suitcase Full Of US Dollars Stolen From His Rural House In Zvimba by Nigerianization(m): 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
It's their share of the national cake.

Why not charge the old man for money laundering
Re: Mugabe's Suitcase Full Of US Dollars Stolen From His Rural House In Zvimba by id911(m): 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
post=74643084:

Old Papa!
Attention seeker EVERYWHERE!

Make u no call me old Papa because I still young tho I senior u very well. Don't be surprised I know you even to your house...Use common sense and start making reasonable comment
Re: Mugabe's Suitcase Full Of US Dollars Stolen From His Rural House In Zvimba by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
id911:

Make u no call me old Papa because I still young tho I senior u very well. Don't be surprised I know you even to your house...
Haaaaa, you know our house too?
Please dont come and tell Mama Chioma what we are doing here o.
You know she can beat for Africa.
Please uncle Id.
Seems we know you too.
Oh Lawd!
See gobe!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mugabe's Suitcase Full Of US Dollars Stolen From His Rural House In Zvimba by id911(m): 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
post=74643755:

Haaaaa, you know our house too?
Please dont come and tell Mama Chioma what we are doing here o.
You know she can beat for Africa.
Please uncle Id.
Seems we know you too.
Oh Lawd!
See gobe!!

Hahahaha, that's by the way sha! Trust you're doing great...wish you the best
Re: Mugabe's Suitcase Full Of US Dollars Stolen From His Rural House In Zvimba by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
id911:

Hahahaha, that's by the way sha! Trust you're doing great...wish you the best
Sure, as always.
Goodnight sir and THANK YOU!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Yobe Stand still For PDP- Photos / Gone Too Soon! / Abiara Advises Atiku To Accept Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.