Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Remi Tinubu’s National Assembly Office ‘burgled’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu’s National Assembly Office ‘burgled’ (16021 Views)

Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office / Tinubu: National Grid Collapsing Because Government Didn't Listen To Me / "The APC Convention Looks Like Tinubu National Convention" ~ Ayodele Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu’s National Assembly Office ‘burgled’ by InaNla(f): 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Incidentally I am an Igbo born and bred and yet I support Buhari. If you don't like it then eat shît.

PDP has been on an over reactionary mood ever since Tinubu emerged.

Even your doltish nature cannot deny that nobody can just burgle an office in NASS without a serious insider help.

Or do you not know that NASS has layers of security?

If a whole Mace can be stolen in broad day light, and in full glare of everyone, you are here talking of thief in the night who burgled an ordinary office.

Use your head, Ibo boy supporting terrorist organization.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu’s National Assembly Office ‘burgled’ by SaiAtikuTill203: 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
Everybody knows APC is not campaigning because their plan is nothing but to rig the election. Atiku and PDP are very busy campaigning all over the country. I'm very sure that PDP will win only by the divine intervention of God Almighty and so shall it happen. There's so much hunger, sufferings and killings in this land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu’s National Assembly Office ‘burgled’ by olas24u(f): 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
tiredoflife:

Anyone can ask for anything does it mean they will get it
Asking is not an achievement

Ok give me ur two kidneys
Did I achieve anything by asking
Did u give me ur two kidneys cheesy wink
!Asking for a % means she made history for herself and the day we restructure ,her name will be mentioned and we will do eyo for her.
Re: Remi Tinubu’s National Assembly Office ‘burgled’ by Officialpdpnig: 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
InaNla:

If a whole Mace can be stolen in broad day light, and in full glare of everyone, you are here talking of thief in the night who burgled an ordinary office.

Use your head, Ibo boy supporting terrorist organization.

Its called Igbo and not ibo onyeara dika gi.

The Mace also had an insider collusion as reported and that is to show you that nobody can just stroll into nass with security authorization and before that security will authorize you, an known nass insider in a position of authority must give the nod.

Many of you who comment on nairaland have no idea how anything works in Nigeria as you never even see Nass building live before not to talk of attempting to enter.

Wailing zombie and supporter of thieves and lootocrats
Re: Remi Tinubu’s National Assembly Office ‘burgled’ by tiredoflife(m): 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
olas24u:

!Asking for a % means she made history for herself and the day we restructure ,her name will be mentioned and we will do eyo for her.

History is made by getting a job done
Not by trying to get it done
No one pays u for trying
U are paid for work done

Did she achieve the goal
The answer is no
No one gives a Bleep if u ask that the sun shouldn't rise
We only care if when u asked the sun obeys u
Re: Remi Tinubu’s National Assembly Office ‘burgled’ by olas24u(f): 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
tiredoflife:

History is made by getting a job done
Not by trying to get it done
No one pays u for trying
U are paid for work done

Did she achieve the goal
The answer is no
No one gives a Bleep if u ask that the sun shouldn't rise
We only care if when u asked the sun obeys u

She has performed well and served the interest of Lagos.lagos generates the highest in consumption tax and gets less from its revenues.she has started the journey already.what is the GDP of that your state.
Re: Remi Tinubu’s National Assembly Office ‘burgled’ by tiredoflife(m): 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
olas24u:

She has performed well and served the interest of Lagos.lagos generates the highest in consumption tax and gets less from its revenues.she has started the journey already.what is the GDP of that your state.

No one is dragging state with u
The GDP of Lagos state is not her doing
Stop throwing shadows at the sun
Speak intelligently
My state is not poor
Its one of the Niger delta states
OK
She has not done anything special
She is vocal I agree
Her fight with dino and her sitting on saraki seats comes to mind grin

Apart from that
She is just a regular in NASS based on her husband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu’s National Assembly Office ‘burgled’ by olas24u(f): 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2019
tiredoflife:

No one is dragging state with u
The GDP of Lagos state is not her doing
Stop throwing shadows at the sun
Speak intelligently
My state is not poor
Its one of the Niger delta states
OK
She has not done anything special
She is vocal I agree
Her fight with dino and her sitting on saraki seats comes to mind grin

Apart from that
She is just a regular in NASS based on her husband
So which senator from your area has demanded for % for you oil revenues?she is a very serious senator.
Re: Remi Tinubu’s National Assembly Office ‘burgled’ by tiredoflife(m): 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
olas24u:

So which senator from your area has demanded for % for you oil revenues?she is a very serious senator.

Keep being petty
My people say d day a man decides to drag wrapper with a woman
That day he will be accused of rape wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu’s National Assembly Office ‘burgled’ by brojoshua: 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
Many of the senators are criminals, looters and godfathers of criminals. What do you expect from such an environment?
Re: Remi Tinubu’s National Assembly Office ‘burgled’ by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Its called Igbo and not ibo onyeara dika gi.

The Mace also had an insider collusion as reported and that is to show you that nobody can just stroll into nass with security authorization and before that security will authorize you, an known nass insider in a position of authority must give the nod.

Many of you who comment on nairaland have no idea how anything works in Nigeria as you never even see Nass building live before not to talk of attempting to enter.

Wailing zombie and supporter of thieves and lootocrats
shame on u, u av cursed legacy 4 ur children wen u ar gone
I pray dey dnt spit on ur grave
Re: Remi Tinubu’s National Assembly Office ‘burgled’ by olas24u(f): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
tiredoflife:

Keep being petty
My people say d day a man decides to drag wrapper with a woman
That day he will be accused of rape wink
we know you have 13% derivation already and somebody should be agitating for 100% ,before the oil dries up and be come coal in enugu.
Re: Remi Tinubu’s National Assembly Office ‘burgled’ by tiredoflife(m): 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
olas24u:

we know you have 13% derivation already and somebody should be agitating for 100% ,before the oil dries up and be come coal in enugu.

The man who must break the wisdom of the gods must be ready to eat kolanut where a woman is not present

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu’s National Assembly Office ‘burgled’ by deebrownneymar: 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
I'm pretty sure she had something to do with it in order to hide her fraudulent activities
Re: Remi Tinubu’s National Assembly Office ‘burgled’ by sfsmng: 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
CCTV hard drives nko
Re: Remi Tinubu’s National Assembly Office ‘burgled’ by timeandchance76(m): 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
Till today, we don't who is behind our stolen maze, that was latter found under the bridge in Abuja. this shows the level of security we enjoyed as citizens. when National Assembly is not even safe.
Re: Remi Tinubu’s National Assembly Office ‘burgled’ by Jaideyone(m): 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
shachris02:
One day, the poor will have nothing else to eat but the rich

embarassed

Your husband keep supporting a government that has made 2 million youths jobless just this past month.

So you think it won't get to you? You think you'd spend the rest of your life inside your husbands house in bourdillon abi?

Sorry for your loss tho.
actually 20m yoots lost their jobs just this past month cheesy
Re: Remi Tinubu’s National Assembly Office ‘burgled’ by meccuno: 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Incidentally I am an Igbo born and bred and yet I support Buhari. If you don't like it then eat shît.

PDP has been on an over reactionary mood ever since Tinubu emerged.

Even your doltish nature cannot deny that nobody can just burgle an office in NASS without a serious insider help.

Or do you not know that NASS has layers of security?
if its true that u are igbo then i am sorry to say this. u are a big fo.ol.
Re: Remi Tinubu’s National Assembly Office ‘burgled’ by Officialpdpnig: 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
meccuno:
if its true that u are igbo then i am sorry to say this. u are a big fo.ol.

Ezi Atiku na ndi oshi you are revoltingly idiotic
Re: Remi Tinubu’s National Assembly Office ‘burgled’ by meccuno: 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Ezi Atiku na ndi oshi you are revoltingly idiotic
i live in Yoruba Land. Born,schooled and all. i dont know where you stay. when you get to mingle with them you would understand were their loyalty stands. once again. you are a foo.l. Your type of igbo that is if you are despises me. and we know how your likes are treated.
Re: Remi Tinubu’s National Assembly Office ‘burgled’ by IloveToMess: 11:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
meccuno:
i live in Yoruba Land. Born,schooled and all. i dont know where you stay. when you get to mingle with them you would understand were their loyalty stands. once again. you are a foo.l. Your type of igbo that is if you are despises me. and we know how your likes are treated.

Dont mind that fool, you shouldnt have replied him in the first place, yoruba go show am pepper soon let him continue carrying their cross for them grin
Re: Remi Tinubu’s National Assembly Office ‘burgled’ by ImperialYoruba: 2:52am On Jan 11, 2019
Saraki and PDP looking for incriminating evidence to destroy Jagaban but na lie.

Tinubu l'oko iyan won...shashangele!
Re: Remi Tinubu’s National Assembly Office ‘burgled’ by obonujoker(m): 3:44am On Jan 11, 2019
olas24u:

How did she perform well?? Don't let God slap you... Ode
Re: Remi Tinubu’s National Assembly Office ‘burgled’ by Adebowale89(m): 6:12am On Jan 11, 2019
Edodefender:
Lol

I just pity tinubu, the way oshiomole and buhari will use and dump him

and if he's dump, what next?

pitying a man that's over well to do with much investment is a misplace priority.

you should pity yourself finish first
Re: Remi Tinubu’s National Assembly Office ‘burgled’ by olas24u(f): 6:20am On Jan 11, 2019
obonujoker:

How did she perform well?? Don't let God slap you... Ode
You measure performance of senators by bills and debates weere! oloshi
Re: Remi Tinubu’s National Assembly Office ‘burgled’ by meccuno: 7:01am On Jan 11, 2019
IloveToMess:

Dont mind that fool, you shouldnt have replied him in the first place, yoruba go show am pepper soon let him continue carrying their cross for them grin
There are very good yorubas oh. dont get me wrong. but they ones that are tribal, they forget all sense of reasoning. i have them in large Numbers. I had one friend who was complaining about Buhari. the dude is yoruba. but recently when asked he said he would vote for him. i asked why , he was stuttering. the truth is Nigeria can never be One. we will always side our own. i wish the igbos would behave exactly the way other tribes do and stop this idea of being politically correct in a stupid way. now go back in time to history. most leaders who were igbos that were politically correct they ended up badly. igbos have their bad side but so do other tribes. what i see these days from others against igbos and other tribes relating with others is so sad. so i just have to toughen up. no more sentiments. for those igbos who think they have an ally in these people im am really sorry for them. many of my educated igbos are beginning to see the light now even though they still dont have sense. they probably would end up like those soldiers who felt the Hausas were their brothers in the army and they never lived to tell the tale. all i am saying is the igbo man should hold his destiny in his hand. dispose of those ass holes called leaders. if its a new country they want, they should pursue it with their soul. if they want restructuring they should do the same. NO one likes the other in this God forsaken country. i have seen what tribalism can do real time. it has no conscience.
Re: Remi Tinubu’s National Assembly Office ‘burgled’ by IloveToMess: 8:36am On Jan 11, 2019
meccuno:
There are very good yorubas oh. dont get me wrong. but they ones that are tribal, they forget all sense of reasoning. i have them in large Numbers. I had one friend who was complaining about Buhari. the dude is yoruba. but recently when asked he said he would vote for him. i asked why , he was stuttering. the truth is Nigeria can never be One. we will always side our own. i wish the igbos would behave exactly the way other tribes do and stop this idea of being politically correct in a stupid way. now go back in time to history. most leaders who were igbos that were politically correct they ended up badly. igbos have their bad side but so do other tribes. what i see these days from others against igbos and other tribes relating with others is so sad. so i just have to toughen up. no more sentiments. for those igbos who think they have an ally in these people im am really sorry for them. many of my educated igbos are beginning to see the light now even though they still dont have sense. they probably would end up like those soldiers who felt the Hausas were their brothers in the army and they never lived to tell the tale. all i am saying is the igbo man should hold his destiny in his hand. dispose of those ass holes called leaders. if its a new country they want, they should pursue it with their soul. if they want restructuring they should do the same. NO one likes the other in this God forsaken country. i have seen what tribalism can do real time. it has no conscience.

Sure bro no sentiments. I dont give yorubas chance anywhere i am be it the good ones or the bad ones i dont want to know. I have seen how unity idea dealt with the Igbos both in the past and present so i cannot be fooled, i will rather sink while voting for Obi than vote for any candidate from any other tribe most especially Yoruba, and any Igbo who does not have this mentality should go to hell and shut the fucck up for all i care.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) / Hate Speeches Breeding Ground For Genocide – Osinbajo / Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.