Stats: 3,161,529 members, 7,847,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) (22641 Views)

FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta / Fg’ll Complete Ongoing, Abandoned Projects, Says Fashola / PDP Made Southeast Land Of Abandoned Projects, UPP Chairman Alleges (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
davodyguy:

Fashola Managed Lagos with close to 20million people well, but at federal level, he couldn't fix power. As VP, what did he do when he was the number 2 person in the country? EFCC was investigating him and OBJ had to declare his seat vacant. What a saint
while some pple drink portable water,some chooses to drink dirty water with the believe that disease does not kill an african. So
If you want suffering and poverty then go the PMB way.while those that want PROSPERITY should go with Atiku and PDP.
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by Denikayan: 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
nairaman66:

A these afonjas going about speaking rubbish and running their mouth like tap water is totally not good!

Attack the message

Can Delta stand at par with Akwa-Ibom, Rivers or Cross-River at all Levels?

Yes or No

I dont expect you to reply me cos you already ashamed of yourself

Bayelsa and Ebonyi you are competing with despite huge resource
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by RTSC: 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
Denikayan:

You are not brilliant

What has land mass got to do with revenue? I was expecting you to focus more on population pf Lagos with regards to Delta but thats for another day

Stop trying to stay at par with Lagos, Kano, Rivers and Abuja, Delta cant be in that league in the next 50years if those state stop developing

You talking about Ogun and Oyo, Please, whats in Delta? There are still more wild life and swamps than developed places in the state.

Its a glorified village called a town to just make it look decent. I know you will almost want to call Asaba or Warri a city! Hello, In all standards, Delta state as a whole is a village with a Government house.
The population contributes to the economy, you simpleton.
Land mass is a very important factor because you have less space to fund on development.

That is why small landed countries especially in Europe and southern Africa are often highly developed.

Don't bring Rivers Abuja and Kano into the discourse.
They have their own peculiar problems.

We are talking about Lagos and delta and tinubu and Ibori.
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by fordunit(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
Albert0011:
Shut up joor u think Delta state is like dat enclave called Ebonyi state...na u travel pass "ajala the traveller.

Let me pause the banter here since I no go fit tear hot slap enter ur brain through internet.

Enjoy our dead state!

Bye Bye.
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by Bobnotrouble: 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
Perhaps, he´s beign inspired by PMB.
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
mikkyangel:

Bro....i stayed in delta state(2 weeks ),last december(Agbor), to be precise....this man is working!!!

If dem (warri people), feel that its because of election, den if him finishe d road.., make dem go scatter d road themselves...

You stayed in delta for just 2 weeks and you dey yarn okpata. I served in warri for 1 Year. Nothing to write home about delta . Even asaba that is the capital looks like Lagos of 1998 . Apart from NTA road and GRA in Asaba, every other place MA shit.
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
Albert0011:
My able governor more grace to u... i know okowa is not perfect o but when it comes to road construction i will give him a good remark...He has completed 360 roads and some are undergoing construction now, i have felt his impact in my community.

Abeg where be your community ?
How is the rate of robbery over there ?
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by Ay77(m): 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
Election is here
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by Warripikin08(m): 10:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
Just imagine people praising this man for this archaic project, compared to the allocation delta recieve. My fellow deltans wake up, PDP does not mean well for us.
Is this an achievement to be proud of? I just saw some comments praising Delta state Governor as road master, I begin to wonder if some are brainwashed to the extent the can't make good use with their brain. Since how many years na only road PDP dey construct, change school roof maybe paint the school join. Then they begin see that as achievement and a very big project. I feel disappointed living in the same state with this primitive people.
Tufiakwa I dey shame to be black man.
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by Warripikin08(m): 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
This governor is the most useless and idiotic governor i have ever seen. So he will call this road construction abi?

He is cursed. No sensible person should vote for this idiot.
Them dey vote PDP for Delta state? Nor be only them dey choose themselves.
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
mikkyangel:

Bro....i stayed in delta state(2 weeks ),last december(Agbor), to be precise....this man is working!!!

If dem (warri people), feel that its because of election, den if him finishe d road.., make dem go scatter d road themselves...
Okowa is not working. Agbor is his home town hence it is expected of him

Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2019
Albert0011:
My able governor more grace to u... i know okowa is not perfect o but when it comes to road construction i will give him a good remark...He has completed 360 roads and some are undergoing construction now, i have felt his impact in my community.
You mean roads that would be washed away by rain soonest undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
Albert0011:
Mr man please stay ur lane.
He spoke the truth
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
OkumagbaBOY:
There has been some late achievement by Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa by working on some abandon project in okumaga layout Warri Delta state.
According to research,this project has been awarded so many years ago but nothing to show about it.
Many of the people who are living in those street said that "These are tricks Gov.Ifeanyi Okowa is using to buy vote for the forth coming election" While some others said "He's just trying to make Delta state look better"....
See photos below....

36 days to election?
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
xpool:

You just commented on what you have no knowledge of. Okowa is the best thing that had ever happened to Delta.
Omo, e no get where Okowa no work
Has okowa worked on Warri Sapele road, Sapele Eku road?, dualization of Eku Osubi road,? Please be careful with what you post because that governor is not trying. His neighbour in Edo is better off

Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
ozoono:
Wait oh, cement to construct road?😮😮😮😮
Drainage channel
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by DVoices: 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
Online Politics is not needed, understanding that the elect doesn't care for the poor mass is the beginning of wisdom. abandoned project kee you der
cool cool

Asaba and environs are messed up, once is April roads becomes terrible.
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
Denikayan:

Attack the message

Can Delta stand at par with Akwa-Ibom, Rivers or Cross-River at all Levels?

Yes or No

I dont expect you to reply me cos you already ashamed of yourself

Bayelsa and Ebonyi you are competing with despite huge resource

Please get your facts checked! Don’t pour judgement based on hearsay! Have you been to these states you mentioned?

Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by ozoono(m): 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
asuustrike1:
Drainage channel
oh
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by wesley80(m): 12:03am On Jan 11, 2019
mikkyangel:

You know Okowa is an Agbor man right? Whatever he does in Agbor can not be a yardstick to measure his performance.

Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by boxypane(m): 12:16am On Jan 11, 2019
Abandoned? Working on? Why these politicians wicked like this.
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by generalpipe47: 12:40am On Jan 11, 2019
He is from agbor that's y...all projects were executed in agbor...for other part of delta no progress at all..

Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by elizabeth147(f): 1:52am On Jan 11, 2019
B4 D Election It Was Nobody Concern Wen Is Time 4 Election Someone Will Be Lukin 4 Abandon Project 2 Complete So Dat He May Gain Favour From People Not God. In Delta State Oghara No Light In Direct 4 One Year Plus No One Stand 2 Challenge. Wen Community Nepa Collect Bill They Share Some Among Themselves Wen U Didnt Paid On Time They Threathen 2 Disconnet Ur Light Dare Them They Try It. The Head Of D Light Found Out Told Them 2 Paid. And Use Her Wicked Heart 2 Hold D Light After Pleadin And Summon She Object 2 Present At Court Now The Innocent Are Suffering 4 It. Later Longerthroat Ill Collect Bribe And Vote For Such Victim.
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 4:25am On Jan 11, 2019
See construction site. Slum street repair with dilapidated equipment.
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by Million1985(m): 5:30am On Jan 11, 2019
Lol.... Onofegahara Street.... Mene Street... Slow project
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by darfay: 6:05am On Jan 11, 2019
Denikayan:

You are not brilliant

What has land mass got to do with revenue? I was expecting you to focus more on population pf Lagos with regards to Delta but thats for another day

Stop trying to stay at par with Lagos, Kano, Rivers and Abuja, Delta cant be in that league in the next 50years if those state stop developing

You talking about Ogun and Oyo, Please, whats in Delta? There are still more wild life and swamps than developed places in the state.

Its a glorified village called a town to just make it look decent. I know you will almost want to call Asaba or Warri a city! Hello, In all standards, Delta state as a whole is a village with a Government house.

You were making sense until you started we cant move forward in 50yrs and shit. We have had demons for governors and even at that our igr is no 4 not to talk of oil.all it takes is 8yrs of good governance for a miracle to happen in delta.

And what's with the delta state is a village ish.. If You don't have anything nice to say you don't have to comment here after all you are not from delta.
Don't cry more than the bereaved
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by darfay: 6:07am On Jan 11, 2019
Warripikin08:
Just imagine people praising this man for this archaic project, compared to the allocation delta recieve. My fellow deltans wake up, PDP does not mean well for us.
Is this an achievement to be proud of? I just saw some comments praising Delta state Governor as road master, I begin to wonder if some are brainwashed to the extent the can't make good use with their brain. Since how many years na only road PDP dey construct, change school roof maybe paint the school join. Then they begin see that as achievement and a very big project. I feel disappointed living in the same state with this primitive people.
Tufiakwa I dey shame to be black man.

Isn't there another option other than okowa for delta state?

Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. / Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Speech At Chattam House Yesterday / Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video