Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot!!! (1685 Views)

You Are Despicable Tribal Bigot - Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi / 'Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot' - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot!!! by onyinyechi94: 1:12am On Jan 11, 2019
Nigeria is a country with multi ethnicities... And just as many tribes. A country like that cannot afford to have tribalism at the hem of its affairs. On The Morning Show on Arise News, when Mr Peter Obi was asked if he is indeed a tribal bigot, the Vice Presidential Candidate responded by saying that such things do not matter. He also insisted that the interviewer move on from such menial things. A man who wants to become the Vice President of a country with at least 300 tribes thinks tribalism is not an issue. He thinks it does not matter that he deported Northerners in his state when he was Governor of Anambra State. Peter Obi wants Nigerians to disregard the fact that he is a tribal fanatic and that he doesn’t care about people from the North.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot!!! by Djauro: 2:01am On Jan 11, 2019
You op are the tribalistic idiot here. Tribalism indeed does not matter to an enlightened mind. That is the mentality that led great men like Nelson Mandela and Mahatma Ghandi to greatness. It is only small minds like you that look at everything through the mirror of tribalism. And for you to try to entrench a lie to back up your claims is the most ridiculous of all the nonsense you wrote here. Peter Obi never deported northerners during his tenure as governor of Anambra state, that's a wicked lie being spread by shameless idiots like you. When little minds like you can't match someone with intellect, facts, ideas and principles, you stoop low and start manufacturing lies to bring them down. We have seen this before and we won't be deceived anymore.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot!!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:42am On Jan 11, 2019
On The Morning Show on Arise News, when Mr Peter Obi was asked if he is indeed a tribal bigot, the Vice Presidential Candidate responded by saying that such things do not matter. He also insisted that the interviewer move on from such menial things.
It is going to be so sick of him saying that.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot!!! by Randy100: 4:50am On Jan 11, 2019
The only tribal bigot that we know is Buhari. Nothing good can come out from him.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot!!! by helinues: 5:01am On Jan 11, 2019
@ op, you are the real tribal bigots here

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot!!! by PointZerom: 5:58am On Jan 11, 2019
onyinyechi94:
Nigeria is a country with multi ethnicities... And just as many tribes. A country like that cannot afford to have tribalism at the hem of its affairs. On The Morning Show on Arise News, when Mr Peter Obi was asked if he is indeed a tribal bigot, the Vice Presidential Candidate responded by saying that such things do not matter. He also insisted that the interviewer move on from such menial things. A man who wants to become the Vice President of a country with at least 300 tribes thinks tribalism is not an issue. He thinks it does not matter that he deported Northerners in his state when he was Governor of Anambra State. Peter Obi wants Nigerians to disregard the fact that he is a tribal fanatic and that he doesn’t care about people from the North.

Define Tribal bigot Or shut up.

15 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot!!! by Adebowale89(m): 6:02am On Jan 11, 2019
whether he's tribal or not. his ambition will only happen when Biafra come

he should get ready to focus and fund ipob after election. we warned PDP zone presidency and VP to incumbent candidacies zone. there would have been a less campaign for them

by 2019, there eyes will clear
Re: Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot!!! by Equity311987: 7:02am On Jan 11, 2019
Obi is a tribal bigot and an average Nigerian knew this, i could remember when Obi contested against Ngige, he said and i quote, no right minded ibo person should vote for an imported party from yoruba region.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot!!! by haladadon: 7:09am On Jan 11, 2019
Equity311987:
Obi is a tribal bigot and an average Nigerian knew this, i could remember when Obi contested against Ngige, he said and i quote, no right minded ibo person should vote for an imported party from yoruba region.

give me proof or shit up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot!!! by DLondonboiy: 7:11am On Jan 11, 2019
Its true...i remember obi's 97% vs 5% speech..How can i forget..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot!!! by Turantula(m): 7:30am On Jan 11, 2019
DLondonboiy:

U bad sha

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot!!! by meccuno: 8:17am On Jan 11, 2019
[s]
onyinyechi94:
[/s] some times i wonder the type of education people get these days.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot!!! by meccuno: 8:18am On Jan 11, 2019
Equity311987:
But when the Oba said he would drown igbos in the lagoon he was a Nationalist? use your head bro!!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot!!! by ivordee: 8:19am On Jan 11, 2019
So many ppl are busy explaining what peter obi is. If you don’t like him don’t vote for them. I’m not voting any of the two parties either way.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot!!! by Djauro: 9:02am On Jan 11, 2019
Equity311987:
Another wicked lie from little minds. Obi never said any such rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot!!! by kayusely70(m): 9:25am On Jan 11, 2019
He indeed is a tribal bigot and an unrepentant liar, he has demonstated it several times and in several ways.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot!!! by jude79(m): 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
kayusely70:
He indeed is a tribal bigot and an unrepentant liar, he has demonstated it several times and in several ways.

you are indeed is a tribal bigot and an unrepentant liar, and you have demonstated it several times and in several ways.

can you see the similarities between how you I lay unsubstantiated accusations with the way you accused obi without any prove or credible source.
I call such behavior, Hatred. it is not good for health nor your moral life, the more you pray for success in the life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot!!! by BuhariAdvocate: 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
The real fact no Yoruba people will vote obi that look like slowpoke.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot!!! by onyinyechi94: 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
Djauro:
You op are the tribalistic idiot here. Tribalism indeed does not matter to an enlightened mind. That is the mentality that led great men like Nelson Mandela and Mahatma Ghandi to greatness. It is only small minds like you that look at everything through the mirror of tribalism. And for you to try to entrench a lie to back up your claims is the most ridiculous of all the nonsense you wrote here. Peter Obi never deported northerners during his tenure as governor of Anambra state, that's a wicked lie being spread by shameless idiots like you. When little minds like you can't match someone with intellect, facts, ideas and principles, you stoop low and start manufacturing lies to bring them down. We have seen this before and we won't be deceived anymore.
what the hell are you even saying . there are 36 states in the country and you are telling me that him being tribalistic is not an issue . i think you are just blinded by your lack of sense . you are obviously very small minded as well. you are deceiving yourself oga .wake up
Re: Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot!!! by Modarun(m): 1:06am On Jan 13, 2019
onyinyechi94:

Dear Hafeez, Musliu abi Fawaaz, or what ever your real name is. Peter Obi was and is never a tribal Bigot, a simple google of the man and his lectures would reveal most to his lectures took place on platforms owned or set up by organisations from the South west and he has in all of those lectures talked about fixing Nigeria and not deport or seperate Nigerians.
Buhari, Fashola, Tinubu and Oba Akiolu are the tribal bigots Nigerians knw.
You want Nigerians to believe your baseless accusation of an innocent man, but on the other hand wants them to vote for a well known extremist Buhari who have on countless platforms and occassions made statements laced with etho religious sentiments and bigotry?
*Peter Obi never deported Yorubas and Hausas as Anambra Governor. Fashola did, he did not oy deport Igbos, he also depirted Hausas.

*Peter Obi has never incited Igbos to kill and destroy, infact when the Mossob wanted to attack the Hausas for the killings of Igbos up north, Peter Obi ordered the Police and Army to shoot at sight any body tryin to destroy the peace in Anamabra while governor. Reason why Mossob started attacking him till today. Google it, its there for all to see. But under Tinubu, and Fashola Thousands of Hausa were slaughtered in Lagos. the Carnage was so bad, African China made a song about it.

* Buhari has a history of inciting ethno religious crisis. Rhousands have been killed cos of his fanatic stand.
All sensable nigerians say never again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot!!! by Nobody: 4:46am On Jan 13, 2019
PointZerom:

Stand before a full length mirror. The oerson you see there is a Tribal Bigot!
Re: Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot!!! by allthingsgood: 6:02am On Jan 13, 2019
DLondonboiy:

But even u knows pdp has already goofed with its choice of candidate. U know very well it will be impossible for Nigerians to buy d rotten pot of porriage they are selling. How can u expect Nigerians to elect a fugitive and thief plus a known religious bigot and racist
Re: Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot!!! by 0key2: 6:13am On Jan 13, 2019
The op is either Ogundamisi or one of the tribal bigots on twitter. It's a shame they are cowards not to come out with their real identities.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot!!! by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 13, 2019
BMC new recruit must you use fake name,grow up
Re: Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot!!! by KillTheZombies: 6:23am On Jan 13, 2019
onyinyechi94:

Ewedu muslim cretin, the ONLY TRIBAL BIGOT AND NEPOTIST is your broken-headed wicked, bloodsucking dumbohari. This is a fact that even your fellow zombies agree with.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot!!! by DLondonboiy: 8:12am On Jan 13, 2019
allthingsgood:

But even u knows pdp has already goofed with its choice of candidate. U know very well it will be impossible for Nigerians to buy d rotten pot of porriage they are selling. How can u expect Nigerians to elect a fugitive and thief plus a known religious bigot and racist

We the people will vote Atiku. No vex.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot!!! by WhoRUDeceiving: 8:16am On Jan 13, 2019
[s]
onyinyechi94:
[/s]

Please go and sleep.

Or are you in support of election boycott LOL

Nonsense
Re: Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot!!! by onyinyechi94: 11:11am On Jan 25, 2019
you dont know the meaning so get out and go educate yourself
PointZerom:

Re: Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot!!! by SouthEastFacts: 11:39am On Jan 25, 2019
Reserve their wailing till May 29th when he becomes the Vice President.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot!!! by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 25, 2019
onyinyechi94:

This one just want to post. Must you?
Re: Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot!!! by derealj(m): 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
We don hear naa. He is a bigot we like him like that. The dead meat seller likes a dead terrorist. We don't care
Re: Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot!!! by ChidiAlaigbo: 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
I hate Obi .........because I simply hate Igbo .....only their men sha. I love Igbo girls. Igbo women AMAKA!

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Killed At Oto Ge Rally Against Tinubu In Lagos / Biafrans And Yorubas In Ogun State Declare Support For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu As Ipob / Kaduna Senator-elect Uba Sani Recieves Congratulatory Letter From Buhari: Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.