Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,310 members, 7,829,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam (8124 Views)

The Admission Of One Spouse To Paradise Does Not Necessarily Mean.... / The Root Causes Of Entering Hellfire And Paradise Are Four / What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Empiree: 12:48am On Jan 12, 2019
Fatherofdragons:

Don't ever write about igbos again. There is no such thing as Igbo muslims, Just respect yourself and carry your hateful religion and shift one side.
now what are you gonna do about these?. Islam is growing rapidly in predominantly Igbo region.

2 Likes

Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Empiree: 12:50am On Jan 12, 2019
Fatherofdragons:

Don't ever write about igbos again. There is no such thing as Igbo muslims, Just respect yourself and carry your hateful religion and shift one side.
more

Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Empiree: 12:55am On Jan 12, 2019
Fatherofdragons:

https://www.nairaland.com/1984591/islamic-calling-igbo-language-former

1 Like

Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Empiree: 1:59am On Jan 12, 2019
true2god:
So all these people are muslims: Abraham, Moses, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, Job, Jonah, Aaron, Solomon, David, Enoch, Isaiah, Lot, Zachariah, Elijah, Elisha, John the Baptist, Jesus.

Almost all of them are Jews and are already written about in Jewish books and history long before Islam. You never included names of other non-Jewish prophets who are from other continents, like the Chinese and the Indian prophets. Do you mean these people were not sent prophets too? Mohammed said that prophets are sent to every nation, why did Mohammed forget to mention the names of prophets sent to the Indians, Chinese, Africans and other nations as he claimed?
You appear in "Islam section" very often these days. Perhaps Allah may guide you.

But you sound more like atheist these days than Christian. Seems to me that you are losing your Christian faith.

Anyways, concerning your post, you failed to realize difference between Jew(tribe, nationality, ethnicity) and Judaism (religion). Where there seems to be confusion to some is that jews of today have nationalized their religion which makes them intolerant towards non-jewish tribe who claims to be a Jew(Judaism).

For instance, Igbo claim to be Jews but European Jews will not recognize them unless and only if they need them for political reason. This is why jews today do not care if any other tribes or nationals claim to be practicing Judaism. They rather try to get non-practicing European Jews to be religious. So Jews today is about nationality especially in the West. But those prophets mentioned above were Jewish by tribe and ethnicity not Jewish religion as we know today.

Those prophets never practiced Judaism.
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by osazsky(m): 2:28am On Jan 12, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Good! Jesus was a Galilean Jew and his religion was Judaism but you are a Christian right?

Well, I believe Jesus was a Jew by birth and also a Muslim.
see oshogbo weed,no wonder them nor dey use camel urine and virgins play,spits
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Onechancearmy(m): 3:20am On Jan 12, 2019
All Christians believe that Jesus is the Son of God and He is our Saviour. No matter what denomination we belong to.

Catholics believe Jesus is the Son of God

Anglicans believe Jesus is the Son of God

Pentecostals believe Jesus is the Son of God

Jehovah's Witnesses believe Jesus is the Son of God

Seventh Day Adventists believe Jesus is the Son of God etc etc etc

No matter what "denomination" the basic belief is the same. So why don't you answer my question. Why are there so many different denominations in I-SLIME?

Why do you have Shias?
Why do you have Ahmadiyyas?
Why do you have Ismailis?
Why do you have Soufis?
Why do you have Tijanniyas?
Why do you have Murids?
Why do you have Hambalis?
Why do you have Hanafis?
Are they not all different MUDSLIME denominations?

gaskiyamagana:

No answer to my question. That is the problem with Christians. When defeat them in argument, they will run away with another different question. May be I should ask you again in another way, WHY CHRISTIANS ARE NOT WORSHIPING IN ANOTHER CHURCHES OF NOT SIMILAR DENOMINATION?
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by gaskiyamagana: 7:49am On Jan 12, 2019
Onechancearmy:
All Christians believe that Jesus is the Son of God and He is our Saviour. No matter what denomination we belong to.

Catholics believe Jesus is the Son of God

Anglicans believe Jesus is the Son of God

Pentecostals believe Jesus is the Son of God

Jehovah's Witnesses believe Jesus is the Son of God

Seventh Day Adventists believe Jesus is the Son of God etc etc etc

No matter what "denomination" the basic belief is the same. So why don't you answer my question. Why are there so many different denominations in I-SLIME?

Why do you have Shias?
Why do you have Ahmadiyyas?
Why do you have Ismailis?
Why do you have Soufis?
Why do you have Tijanniyas?
Why do you have Murids?
Why do you have Hambalis?
Why do you have Hanafis?
Are they not all different MUDSLIME denominations?

I said it and it comes to pass. I know you can never answer my question, but you will be running away with another one that will be showing you religion weakness. I ask u question on worship, you are asking me question on belief on sonship of Jesus. Again, why Catholic in your area did not worship or praise Jesus in Seven Day Adventist church or JEHOVAH Witness worship God and praise Jesus in Anglica church? I will attend to your diversions when you answer same questions on worship.
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:51am On Jan 12, 2019
tintingz:
All the prophets in the Hebrew Scriptures were Jews that worshiped the Canaanite deity Yahweh/El, they are not Muslims, the Quran is just making some empty claims and lying against the Jewish culture.

You are an atheist so you do not believe in any God. Please keep mute.

2 Likes

Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:14am On Jan 12, 2019
Firebomber:

Hilarious, no one care about what you believe here, we are dealing with fact here.

well I will have answer you on Jesus been a Jewish and I been a Christian issue only if you prove to me that your Allah is a Muslim because you are a Muslim. lol

BRING A VERSE LIKE THIS:

This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My favor upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. (Qur'an 5 vs 3)

You can keep mute if you have no such verse!

2 Likes

Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:15am On Jan 12, 2019
osazsky:
see oshogbo weed,no wonder them nor dey use camel urine and virgins play,spits

Do you have something meaningful to say?

1 Like

Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:32am On Jan 12, 2019
Firebomber:

Lol.. you know I can't accept your Islam because have already know the true way.

wait that's the main problem here, another no body dispute your own definition of your so called Islam, care less. but the fact here is that non of those you mentioned on your first comment every worship your Muhammad family idol (Allah) which mean they are not a Muslim. lol. well you yourself claim that only those that worship (Allah) and last I check non of those you mentioned above worship (Allah). the worship the Almighty that always claim he is the God of Abraham, God of Isaac And God of Jacob in which this cannot be applicable to your Allah(Muhammad family idol). peace.

I know where you are confused. The language spoken by Abraham is not Arabic so he would not have used Allah as the supreme God. however theoretically, Abraham never worshiped three in one gods! Abraham submitted to the will of Almighty Allah (Supreme one God).

So we believe in all Prophets. Despite the language differences the only God they worshiped from Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses,.....,Jesus and Muhammad is one and the same.

An idol is what you can see! This is a lie from the pit of hell. No eyes can see Allah! So how do we worship idol? Keep your confusion to yourself and stop saying what you have little knowledge about.
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:34am On Jan 12, 2019
true2god:
How can some be practicing Judaism and be a muslim at the same time? Is that what they told you in the mosques?

Islam/Muslims never existed when Jesus was on earth. At that time, Mohammed's ancestors were still worshiping the moon god called Allah at the kaaba.

Ok, Who is a Muslim?

What religion did Adam and Noah Practised?
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by tintingz(m): 10:16am On Jan 12, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

You are an atheist so you do not believe in any God. Please keep mute.
Come and make me.

You still use this nonsensical excuse for your apology.
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Firebomber: 10:18am On Jan 12, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

BRING A VERSE LIKE THIS:

This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My favor upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. (Qur'an 5 vs 3)

another Islamic tactic. please how did that relate to the issue on ground?
or is that how your Allah use to identify itself among his people?

lol. hilarious
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Firebomber: 10:25am On Jan 12, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

I know where you are confused. The language spoken by Abraham is not Arabic so he would not have used Allah as the supreme God. however theoretically, Abraham never worshiped three in one gods! Abraham submitted to the will of Almighty Allah (Supreme one God).

So we believe in all Prophets. Despite the language differences the only God they worshiped from Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses,.....,Jesus and Muhammad is one and the same.

An idol is what you can see! This is a lie from the pit of hell. No eyes can see Allah! So how do we worship idol? Keep your confusion to yourself and stop saying what you have little knowledge about.

Lol. still rounding in your ignorance, even after I make it clear to you that the issue here is not about language. well since you can't prove how that entity behind that your Allah take relate to Abraham you have to resolve to language.
well still waiting for where it was stated that the God Abraham worship is not three in one God.
and when did Muhammad family idol become supreme? lol

well no one care about what you believe because here we deal with fact not your self acclaimed believed. tsk
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:26am On Jan 12, 2019
tintingz:
Come and make me.

You still use this nonsensical excuse for your apology.

You know i will like to communicate with someone who at least believes he was created not by chance but special design!

An atheist in the Islam section! Keep mute.

I think everyone here should just neglect you!
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:27am On Jan 12, 2019
Firebomber:

another Islamic tactic. please how did that relate to the issue on ground?
or is that how your Allah use to identify itself among his people?

lol. hilarious

Use Christian tactics too. Cherry pick one verse and retranslate it for me.
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by tintingz(m): 10:37am On Jan 12, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

You know i will like to communicate with someone who at least believes he was created not by chance but special design!

An atheist in the Islam section! Keep mute.

I think everyone here should just neglect you!
Define atheism and define their position/argument?

And which section do you think this position should be discuss or debated?

Is religion a private matter or public matter?

Answer that and see how ignorant you're.
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by true2god: 10:59am On Jan 12, 2019
Empiree:
You appear in "Islam section" very often these days. Perhaps Allah may guide you.

But you sound more like atheist these days than Christian. Seems to me that you are losing your Christian faith.

Anyways, concerning your post, you failed to realize difference between Jew(tribe, nationality, ethnicity) and Judaism (religion). Where there seems to be confusion to some is that jews of today have nationalized their religion which makes them intolerant towards non-jewish tribe who claims to be a Jew(Judaism).

For instance, Igbo claim to be Jews but European Jews will not recognize them unless and only if they need them for political reason. This is why jews today do not care if any other tribes or nationals claim to be practicing Judaism. They rather try to get non-practicing European Jews to be religious. So Jews today is about nationality especially in the West. But those prophets mentioned above were Jewish by tribe and ethnicity not Jewish religion as we know today.

Those prophets never practiced Judaism.
One being rational does not make him an atheist. All religions are geo-specific and identifiable with certain cultures. If I was born in the UK, the chances are high I will be a christian. If I was born in Saudi Arabia, I will, by law, be a muslim. If I was born in India, the chances are high I will be a Bhudist or a hundu, etc. Claiming exclusivity to originality and calling other 'dirty kafir', which Islam is notorious for, is a high level of ignorance on the part of Muslims.

Judaism is a not a proselytizing religion/faith, unlike Christianity and/or Islam; they don't seek converts. Non-Jews, calling themselves Jews, be it the Igbos or the Ethiopians, is a high level of stupidity on their part. Jew is not a religion; Judaism is a religion exclusively associated with the Jewish people. The Jews are not begging the Igbos or Yorubas to join their religion, the same way the Saudis are promoting Islam worldwide, while suppressing religious minorities in their own countries, and also killing or jailing apostates from Islam.

It is very funny that you said the Jews he have nationalize their religion while ignoring the fact that Saudi Arabia, since the time of Mohammed, had already nationalized theirs. How? The organization of hajj, planing and logistics, is the sole responsibility of the Saudi people, despite the fact that hajj, just like the modern Olympic, is an international religious gathering. Iran raised the issue of Saudi Arabia nationalization of hajj and the Saudi authorities threatened them with fire and brimstone and vows to maintain the status quo.

I can never become an atheist; I will always believe in the supernatural because it exist and I am a living witness to its existence. Islam is just a no-go for a rational mind like me.
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:03am On Jan 12, 2019
Firebomber:

Lol. still rounding in your ignorance, even after I make it clear to you that the issue here is not about language. well since you can't prove how that entity behind that your Allah take relate to Abraham you have to resolve to language.
well still waiting for where it was stated that the God Abraham worship is not three in one God.
and when did Muhammad family idol become supreme? lol

well no one care about what you believe because here we deal with fact not your self acclaimed believed. tsk

Your own issue is arrogance plus ignorance! You keep claiming Muslims worship one idol but how is Allah as such when no eyes can see Allah?

We worship one unseen God Allah not three in one!

1 Like

Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:05am On Jan 12, 2019
tintingz:
Define atheism and define their position/argument?

And which section do you think this position should be discuss or debated?

Is religion a private matter or public matter?

Answer that and see how ignorant you're.

grin Atheism ke? It is simply foolishness!

1 Like

Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by true2god: 11:16am On Jan 12, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

BRING A VERSE LIKE THIS:

If Islam has been perfected, as you falsely claim, we won't have the hadith. Inside the hadith we wont have the authentic, weak and fabricated hadith.

If Islam has been perfected we won't have the tasfir to clear up the confusions inside the quran. Perfection entails clarity and completeness without ambiguity (which is very common in the quran) hence the services of the so-called 'scholars' to make Allah's words more reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by tintingz(m): 11:55am On Jan 12, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

grin Atheism ke? It is simply foolishness!
How does it sound when I said Islam is terrorism?

I asked you to define atheism you're resulting to non sequitur fallacy.

Ok, can you tell why you think atheism is foolishness if that's what you mean by it, give logical reason not cognitive bias or ad hominem.
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:58am On Jan 12, 2019
true2god:
If Islam has been perfected, as you falsely claim, we won't have the hadith. Inside the hadith we wont have the authentic, weak and fabricated hadith.

If Islam has been perfected we won't have the tasfir to clear up the confusions inside the quran. Perfection entails clarity and completeness without ambiguity (which is very common in the quran) hence the services of the so-called 'scholars' to make Allah's words more reasonable.

Since you never see positivity in the classifications, then i will clarify some issues for you.

The Hadith is from the Qur'an as it is embedded in the testification of faith "I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet" which you falsely subscribe to before you came here!

(a) Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “He who obeys the Messenger has indeed obeyed Allaah . . .” [al-Nisaa’ 4:80] Allaah described obedience to the Prophet (peace be upon him) as being a part of obedience to Him. Then He made a connection between obedience to Him and obedience to the Prophet (peace be upon him): “O you who believe! Obey Allaah and obey the Messenger . . .” [al-Nisaa’ 4:59]

(b) Allaah warns us not to go against the Prophet (peace be upon him), and states that whoever disobeys him will be doomed to eternal Hell. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “. . . And let those who oppose the Messenger’s commandment beware, lest some fitnah (trial, affliction, etc.) befall them or a painful torment be inflicted on them.” [al-Nur 24:63]

Allah's word is the Qur'an.

Allah says we should obey the messenger, hence the hadiths!

As is understandable, when a religion spreads after so many years, there comes a time when some people may want to misinterprete its scriptures! Tafsirs seeks to preserve the understanding of the Qur'an and remove errors due to language barrier, phonetic barriers, political and economical settings barrier, etc.

The hadiths are collection of the traditions of the Prophet. This is transmitted from generation to generation before being written down. Each narration was scrutinised and hence the classification on whether authentic, weak or fabricated.

No one in Islam can add to the religion, it will be rejected! Unlike other religions.

I think on these Islam stands out among all religions of the world.
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by tintingz(m): 11:58am On Jan 12, 2019
true2god:

Lol, you just pointed out the irony.

1 Like

Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
tintingz:
How does it sound when I said Islam is terrorism?

I asked you to define atheism you're resulting to non sequitur fallacy.

Ok, can you tell why you think atheism is foolishness if that's what you mean by it, give logical reason not cognitive bias or ad hominem.

Open your thread and then tag me to explain the foolishness of atheism!

1 Like

Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by tintingz(m): 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

I will do that right away and don't avoid it if tagged.

Deal?
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by true2god: 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Since you never see positivity in the classifications, then i will clarify some issues for you.

The Hadith is from the Qur'an as it is embedded in the testification of faith "I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet" which you falsely subscribe to before you came here!

(a) Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “He who obeys the Messenger has indeed obeyed Allaah . . .” [al-Nisaa’ 4:80] Allaah described obedience to the Prophet (peace be upon him) as being a part of obedience to Him. Then He made a connection between obedience to Him and obedience to the Prophet (peace be upon him): “O you who believe! Obey Allaah and obey the Messenger . . .” [al-Nisaa’ 4:59]

(b) Allaah warns us not to go against the Prophet (peace be upon him), and states that whoever disobeys him will be doomed to eternal Hell. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “. . . And let those who oppose the Messenger’s commandment beware, lest some fitnah (trial, affliction, etc.) befall them or a painful torment be inflicted on them.” [al-Nur 24:63]

Allah's word is the Qur'an.

Allah says we should obey the messenger, hence the hadiths!

As is understandable, when a religion spreads after so many years, there comes a time when some people may want to misinterprete its scriptures! Tafsirs seeks to preserve the understanding of the Qur'an and remove errors due to language barrier, phonetic barriers, political and economical settings barrier, etc.

The hadiths are collection of the traditions of the Prophet. This is transmitted from generation to generation before being written down. Each narration was scrutinised and hence the classification on whether authentic, weak or fabricated.

No one in Islam can add to the religion, it will be rejected! Unlike other religions.

I think on these Islam stands out among all religions of the world.
You have said so many things without giving any logical reason for your claim, that is Allah perfecting Islam. If allah had perfected Islam we wont have the shia going against the sunnis, the sunnis going against the ahmadiyya and the sunnis going against the shia, some of which ended up in killings and bloodbath. Perfection entails understanding and clarity, and in some cases, uniformity.

In a particular islamic tradition, it was said that Mohammed 'prophesied' that islam will split into about 72 sect and only 1 sect will be the true sect. What is the tendency that you belong to this 1 approved sect? Did Allah perfect the rest of the sects, be it the shia or the sunni?

If a system claimed that the owner has perfected it and yet there are loopholes and inconsistencies, that claim is a false claim to an outsider.
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by true2god: 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

The challenge is now open, please deal ASAP:
https://www.nairaland.com/4955950/atheism-foolishness
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
true2god:
You have said so many things without giving any logical reason for your claim, that is Allah perfecting Islam. If allah had perfected Islam we wont have the shia going against the sunnis, the sunnis going against the ahmadiyya and the sunnis going against the shia, some of which ended up in killings and bloodbath. Perfection entails understanding and clarity, and in some cases, uniformity.

In a particular islamic tradition, it was said that Mohammed 'prophesied' that islam will split into about 72 sect and only 1 sect will be the true sect. What is the tendency that you belong to this 1 approved sect? Did Allah perfect the rest of the sects, be it the shia or the sunni?

If a system claimed that the owner has perfected it and yet there are loopholes and inconsistencies, that claim is a false claim to an outsider.

Allah has perfected Islam and this does't mean people won't rise up against Muslims! The one and only sect is the sect that subscribes to the Pristine Islam brought by Muhammad. No loopholes or inconsistencies but misunderstandings according to bias, arrogance and ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Empiree: 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2019
true2god:
One being rational does not make him an atheist. All religions are geo-specific and identifiable with certain cultures. If I was born in the UK, the chances are high I will be a christian. If I was born in Saudi Arabia, I will, by law, be a muslim. If I was born in India, the chances are high I will be a Bhudist or a hundu, etc. Claiming exclusivity to originality and calling other 'dirty kafir', which Islam is notorious for, is a high level of ignorance on the part of Muslims.

Judaism is a not a proselytizing religion/faith, unlike Christianity and/or Islam; they don't seek converts. Non-Jews, calling themselves Jews, be it the Igbos or the Ethiopians, is a high level of stupidity on their part. Jew is not a religion; Judaism is a religion exclusively associated with the Jewish people. The Jews are not begging the Igbos or Yorubas to join their religion, the same way the Saudis are promoting Islam worldwide, while suppressing religious minorities in their own countries, and also killing or jailing apostates from Islam.

It is very funny that you said the Jews he have nationalize their religion while ignoring the fact that Saudi Arabia, since the time of Mohammed, had already nationalized theirs. How? The organization of hajj, planing and logistics, is the sole responsibility of the Saudi people, despite the fact that hajj, just like the modern Olympic, is an international religious gathering. Iran raised the issue of Saudi Arabia nationalization of hajj and the Saudi authorities threatened them with fire and brimstone and vows to maintain the status quo.

I can never become an atheist; I will always believe in the supernatural because it exist and I am a living witness to its existence. Islam is just a no-go for a rational mind like me.
everything else you said is irrelevant. We already knew that. I'm only gonna respond to the highlight. Saudi did not nationalize Islam. Matter of fact, Islam itself is against nationalism. If Saudi nationalized Islam it would have been exactly like Jews-Judaism. In another word, Islam would have been restricted only to Saudi Arabia. This would have been in conflict with Islam.

The issue of Hajj, it is only normal that since current Saudi Arabia is geopolitically located near the Kaaba, it only makes sense that they are the custodian of the Holy sites(makkah & Medina) with active involvement of other muslim countries because they too have the right. So issue you are trying to raise is not logical enough.

1 Like

Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by true2god: 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2019
Empiree:
everything else you said is irrelevant. We already knew that. I'm only gonna respond to the highlight. Saudi did not nationalize Islam. Matter of fact, Islam itself is against nationalism. If Saudi nationalized Islam it would have been exactly like Jews-Judaism. In another word, Islam would have been restricted only to Saudi Arabia. This would have been in conflict with Islam.

The issue of Hajj, it is only normal that since current Saudi Arabia is geologically located near the Kaaba, it only makes sense that they are the custodian of the Holy sites(makkah & Medina) with active involvement of other muslim countries because they too have the right. So issue you are trying to raise is not logical enough.
Thank God that you acknowledged all what I said are facts except the issue of nationalism of Islam. As I said earlier Judaism, unlike Islam, is not an imperial religion that seeks to take over territories, cultures, languages and even overthrow foreign govt. All these are features of Islam till date.

Islam is against localization of religion because it gives room to take over lands and territories, either by Jihad or dawah, depending on the situation Muslims find themselves in certain countries. If Muslims go to the US, they do dawah, but in India or Ethiopia they do both Jihad and dawah. Modern communication, knowledge and shift in balance of global power has significantly reduced global jihad. What we have now is stealth jihad through lawfare for hijab in schools, building mosques in catholic schools and some other islamically-induced privileges which gradually erode tradition laws and values.

You said because the kabba is located in saudi arabia so it is reasonable for the saudi govt to remain sole custodian of the holy site, that's wrong and a nationalist outlook on their part. You may not see this way especially when blinded by religious loyalty and not rationality. Since Islam is an international religion for 'all nations', the custody of the kabba should also opened to international custodianship and hajj operation should not be an exclusive right of the saudi royal family to control. Other muslim countries have complained about this but you dont seem to get it.

If the saudi government sees the custodianship of kabba as their sole responsibility is that not nationalism on their part? Is it not an attempt to protect their property and avoid external influence? History has it that Mohammed's grandfather was the custodian of pre-Islamic kabba when it was still 100% the meccan polytheist holy site, why do you think it should remain so now that it is an international religius site? Do you know the meaning of nationalism?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ruling On Honour Killings / Stoning And Hand Cutting—understanding The Hudud And The Shariah In Islam / Today Is World Hijab Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.