Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

What To Expect In Peopleprime Assesment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What To Expect In Peopleprime Assesment (747 Views)

FGIP- Nature Of The Assesment Test And What To Read / Diageo Private Assesment Test / What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Expect In Peopleprime Assesment by omobabson(m): 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2007
guys please what should we expect in the people prime assesment test?
Re: What To Expect In Peopleprime Assesment by segxy4ever(m): 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2007
From the look of things i guess there will be a pre-interview otherwise called chat, follow by apt. test thereafter those of us that will be successfull in Jesus Name will now have normal interview.A friend of my said that he did people prime's test sometimes last year said the test was on the computer and GMAT. I leave u with this world.i can do all things through christ who strengthens me

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Job / International Agency Seek A Free Lance Translator For German,spanish & French. / Training Your Memory Today Cds And Manuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.