Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment (40225 Views)

Ajaero To Be Flown Abroad For Medical Care – NLC / Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property / Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by Wisemen0147(m): 11:02am On Jan 11, 2019
I need a legal/professional advice on a case

A cash in a friend bank account was withheld by bank.

He got to know about this when he decide to send some cash via his mobile banking app while his account balance showing minus/negative

His lawyer wrote a several letters to the bank about the incident which the bank ignored

His lawyer decide to sued the bank,then bank came with police/court order that was used to withheld the cash.

Which stated that my friend obtained money under false pretence.

The judge adjourned the case and instructed my friend lawyer to write an invitation letter to police,to bring whoever that makes a complained about my friend account to the court

The question is this,did police has right to arrest my friend on,before or after the case? Now that the case is in court of law...

Thank you...
Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by theoldpretender(m): 11:03am On Jan 11, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Everybody shld go to the poll and choose their leader in 2019.. But remember, their is a price to pay
Some of the prices we are paying for our indecision in 2015 includes:
Recession
Hunger
Inflation
Fuel hike
Insecurity
Kidnapping
Bandits
Fulani Herdsmen
Marginalization
Unemployment
Poor education
Bad governance
Harassment
Lawlessness
Unlawful detention
Nepotism
Corruption
Homelessness
Depression
Today, basic things in the market, are not affordable. Kerosene, gas, rice, beans etc are very expensive..

1.Some of those problems were there before 2015.

2.Economic issues are due to the fall in oil prices...and yes, if oil prices were high, and Bubu was running a 'good' government as a result...I would still blast him...because the good economy would STILL be oil dependent.

3.Still on oil prices...

From 2011 to14...oil prices were above $100. Since 2015...oil has been fluctuating between $30-75. We need it at $140 to get a budget that meets all our needs without borrowing.

4. A good economy for me is an economy that does not have to rely on the price of oil. (That is why GEJ and Bubu and Yaradua and Obasanjo and all of them ran bad economies...because they all relied on the price of oil.).

5.You want to get rid of the corruption APC. Good....but you dont want to gt rid of the corrupt PDP. You want them back in office. (Me, I want all of them out).

6.Fulani crisis....how can we solve the crisis...when one side defends Fulanis when they go killing others, and the other side defends other tribes when they attack Fulanis.

7.So you see....Nigeria wont be better under PDP or APC regime. Until I see a plan where we get off oil, and stop the problem where every Nigerian expects goodies without paying for them...which is our real problem, and why we have all these issues....we are going nowhere. And even if we split this country into many parts..the same issues are there.

So, forgive me, but PDP and APC are the same...and they are the same.
Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by Modarun(m): 11:03am On Jan 11, 2019
obonujoker:
Police guarding an Agbero... Lol... grin grin ... Lemme see anyone accusing any police of guarding James ibori, tompolo, or that militant king again... Lol... grin grin

That is to show you the level of hypocracy practiced by Our so called sophisticated Brothers from the South west.
They were all over the place attacking James Ibori, but look at the man that has become their political and moral compass? Tinubu a well known drug baron and certificate forger,whose only legacy for the South west are killings, thugery and rituals. This to them is what the future of Nigeria should be. We have now started witnessing the manifestations in Edo state, where teenagers have now taken to pant snatching and ritual murder to make money.
The virtue of hardwork have now been relegated to the back seat. what do you expect when retrogressive forces are now at the helm of affairs at the center?

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by Seandisputed(m): 11:04am On Jan 11, 2019
neighbourhud:
I don't know him... I wish him quick recovery.
If you know how many women he and his kinds have turned widows, including the children he rendered fatherless then you'll have no pity for him.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by IamAtikulate: 11:06am On Jan 11, 2019
Tinubu right hand, cut it off and he will struggle to win in Bourdillion. It is so shameful how the entire Yoruba nation are supporting a criminal, a murderer because of election. Las las na their brothers him go kill.

Sophisticated ediats. You can never see this nonsense in the East. An Igbo man can never die on top election matter for a politician in this country.

6 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by Malawian(m): 11:06am On Jan 11, 2019
Multiple people were stabbed alongside Oluomo, while Oluomo was taken to state of the art EKO Hospital, the rest was dumped at LUTH. grin grin

Time for one of my quotable quotes..

If you no be Capito, na just Eran you be

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by IamAtikulate: 11:08am On Jan 11, 2019
neighbourhud:
I don't know him... I wish him quick recovery.
If you know this guy, you will murder him yourself. He is the Chief Agbero in all the yorubaland. He has killed more people than the entire herdsmen.
Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by madridsta007(m): 11:09am On Jan 11, 2019
samcus:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/apc-rally-mc-oluomo-may-be-flown-abroad/amp/

Agbero-in-chief.
Live by the sword, die by the sword.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by SaiAtikuTill203: 11:09am On Jan 11, 2019
theoldpretender:

2.Economic issues are due to the fall in oil prices...and yes, if oil prices were high, and Bubu was running a 'good' government as a result...I would still blast him...because the good economy would STILL be oil dependent.

3.Still on oil prices...

From 2011 to14...oil prices were above $100. Since 2015...oil has been fluctuating between $30-75. We need it at $140 to get a budget that meets all our needs without borrowing.

4. A good economy for me is an economy that does not have to rely on the price of oil. (That is why GEJ and Bubu and Yaradua and Obasanjo and all of them ran bad economies...because they all relied on the price of oil.).

5.You want to get rid of the corruption APC. Good....but you dont want to gt rid of the corrupt PDP. You want them back in office. (Me, I want all of them out).

6.Fulani crisis....how can we solve the crisis...when one side defends Fulanis when they go killing others, and the other side defends other tribes when they attack Fulanis.

7.So you see....Nigeria wont be better under PDP or APC regime. Until I see a plan where we get off oil, and stop the problem where every Nigerian expects goodies without paying for them...which is our real problem, and why we have all these issues....we are going nowhere. And even if we split this country into many parts..the same issues are there.

ALL CORRUPT PDP MEMBERS HAVE DEFECTED TO APC, SO NOW PDP ARE NO LONGER CORRUPT...

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by my2019mind: 11:10am On Jan 11, 2019
OLAFIMIX:
Good day house, pls can any one help with a self contain or mini-flat at Jakande Estate / iyana isheri at Isolo axis to rent. I don't have money for agent palava. Thanks

If you are a lady and single, you can come and stay with me, I live around that area.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by udemzyudex(m): 11:10am On Jan 11, 2019
Their plan is about to work, they don't want him around during the election.
Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by airsaylongcon: 11:11am On Jan 11, 2019
Colb461:
pls guys enlighten me hw bad is dis mc oluomo

He is a gangster of gangsters. U know oshodi in Lagos I guess. A very very rough neighbourhood that no one likes to go to. Oluomo is the Chief Gangster there
Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by Modarun(m): 11:11am On Jan 11, 2019
theoldpretender:

3.Still on oil prices...

Stop justifying evil. Obasanjo met an oil price way below that and Nigerians didnt take to crime.
Yaradua did thesame thing when oil was less than $55. Goodluck met it at 65 it was at the tail end of his government that oil prices got to $100. the greater part of Buharis govt had oil hovering around $65-74 USD. You people shoukd stop lying the records are there. even woth that all Buharis budget was hinged at $50USD so whats the problem? Jonathan budget was at $65 and the excess was saved jn the Exess crude Account, but Fashola and Ameachi went to court to have them shared. But Zombie like yiou wont let sense rule your brains.
Siince Buhari and his gang of marauders cant do much with the so called less income, they should vacate the seat let others try, Its that simple. If the money we generate is not enough for APC To do.anything, they should quietly leave the place let other Nigerians try their hands.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by MikkySexy23(m): 11:13am On Jan 11, 2019
Why won't he be a citizen?? He is worth millions of naira and that's what the whiteys need to boost their economy...some folks dey here dey complain when dem no get the cash

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:15am On Jan 11, 2019
3 police vans guarding a thug while citizens in Zamfara state are left at the mercy of bandits. Na wao for this country.

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by Ayobami7(m): 11:15am On Jan 11, 2019
hmmmm
Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by airsaylongcon: 11:16am On Jan 11, 2019
ogongogames:
I assume he is married to an American otherwise there is no other way he could be a citizen of the country. He has never lived there for a sustained period of time. Shows the seriousness of his situation to be considering this option.

Look up US EB-5 visa
Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by LaVirus: 11:16am On Jan 11, 2019
A source at the hospital said, “Top politicians have been coming to see him. The level of security is high. Three police vans are here.”

Nigeria Government and misplaced priorities. Just an ordinary thug getting so much attention (because of the dirty jobs he does for the government), while our military men fighting against terrorism don't even get quarter of the care given to this thug.
An agbero a citizen of the United States?
Are they trying to encourage youths that a good life comes out of thuggery and violence?
Is this the type of government we want to vote back into power?
God forbid!!!
As for me and my household, we are all ATIKULATED!!!
We want a better life for Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by tony9k: 11:17am On Jan 11, 2019
[quote author=ogongogames post=74656062]I assume he is married to an American otherwise there is no other way he could be a citizen of the country. He has never lived there for a sustained period of time. Shows the seriousness of his situation to be considering this

If you have a significant investment in the US you can acquire citizenship after application

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by Jowanson: 11:20am On Jan 11, 2019
The truth is what they put in that knife has already affected his system..he may not survive this...except they drain his blood ...hence the abroad side of the story.... Even at that.. I strongly doubt he will make it....the poison have already circulated in his body..some organs have been affected...anyway he brought it upon himself ...Except God says its not his time yet.

7 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by BISIXCLUSIVE: 11:23am On Jan 11, 2019
Dpharisee:
The chief agbero thought he was invincible, he has been committing atrocities as an untouchable but now we have seen that all that Afonjarudeens have is loud mouth cheesy
But the guy is a citizen of America, it also shows how corrupt America is as long as you can bring money from Africa to their country. Bin Laden was also a US citizen until he challenged them for their evil in Muslim countries and he was labelled a terrorist
All those news na wash, the man don kpai, flying him abroad is just to avoid violence In Lagos, they will announce his death after election, who go kuku ask them where they take him to? He will be embalm for long, till after election, poisoned knife? Lol.... I laugh in French,may them no deceive anybody hr.

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by Marvelous101: 11:29am On Jan 11, 2019
itiswellandwell:
I pray he is not dead ooo cos innocent lives that will go with him no be here oo. The kind war wey go happen for oshodi and environs.

Check my signature for air shipping from Nigeria to UK and all European countries.

Who won die make him die.. Nothing go happen, soldier go soldier come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by yarnme2(m): 11:29am On Jan 11, 2019
Sad tails...American citizen!!

Others will suffer whatever fate that they destined to get...but they will always follow blindly

We should be wise...

Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by Colb461: 11:30am On Jan 11, 2019
airsaylongcon:

He is a gangster of gangsters. U know oshodi in Lagos I guess. A very very rough neighbourhood that no one likes to go to. Oluomo is the Chief Gangster there
dis is serious oh.
Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by Badonasty(m): 11:31am On Jan 11, 2019
samcus:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/apc-rally-mc-oluomo-may-be-flown-abroad/amp/

and the idiots fighting for him don't even have togolese citizenship
Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:32am On Jan 11, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
THIS IS A JOURNEY OF NO RETURN FOR AGBERO MC OLU-OMO... I SAW HIM WITH WHITE CLOTH INSIDE CASKET

You sure say you see well? Na Muslim him be o. Abi Muslims don dey bury their own for casket?
Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by protocolz20: 11:32am On Jan 11, 2019
shocked this is serious!
Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by omobaba1759: 11:33am On Jan 11, 2019
Na so US citizenship don cheap reach . Oga oooo
Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by OLAFIMIX(f): 11:33am On Jan 11, 2019
my2019mind:

If you are a lady and single, you can come and stay with me, I live around that area.
Single with 12 pikin
Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by Beedude(m): 11:33am On Jan 11, 2019
SalamRushdie:
MC Oluomo is even a US citizen sef
I think na only me see am. Am speechless

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by Figolouis: 11:34am On Jan 11, 2019
Nawa Nawa o! so MC MAY NOT B IN NIGERIA 4 ELECTION, ALL D GRA GRA. LOL. AGBERO KO PE

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by sogodihno: 11:41am On Jan 11, 2019
IamAtikulate:
I am only glad that this election has exposed the Yoruba's fake sophistication. Half of Yoruba land is made up of touts. Remove the touts from the street 50% of them will go hungry

must u b stupid? why are u always intimidated with Yoruba. inferiority complex kill u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) / Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma / Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.