Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,075 members, 7,863,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

"Codedly" - D'banj Pictured With Efia Odo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Codedly" - D'banj Pictured With Efia Odo (38018 Views)

Efia Odo Show Her Natural Body In Bikini, Shades Other Ladies (Pics) / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) / Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Codedly" - D'banj Pictured With Efia Odo by superlanny(m): 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
topcatking:
Why does it look like Dbanj is tryna avoid body contact? grin

you no see ring for him finger ni, dude is happily married.

1 Like

Re: "Codedly" - D'banj Pictured With Efia Odo by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
Whats coded there when they are both in a very public function... Na these type of girls dey lie say them done fûck u when she no even know anything abt u... Useless angry
Re: "Codedly" - D'banj Pictured With Efia Odo by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
It seemed like he was force to took the picture grin
Re: "Codedly" - D'banj Pictured With Efia Odo by ofiko123(m): 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
topcatking:
Why does it look like Dbanj is tryna avoid body contact? grin

grin

1 Like

Re: "Codedly" - D'banj Pictured With Efia Odo by ofiko123(m): 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
It seemed like he was force to took the picture grin

grin grin
Re: "Codedly" - D'banj Pictured With Efia Odo by mechanics(m): 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
sparog:
cheesy
The big fish himself

hahahaha, remember he's married.
Re: "Codedly" - D'banj Pictured With Efia Odo by KingLennon(m): 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
kamez:
I'm trying to remember the last time dbanj released a hit song......

dude is like the Jose mourinho of Naija music...

living on past glory.... I still love and respect the guy sha

Issa Banger was a hit!
Re: "Codedly" - D'banj Pictured With Efia Odo by dont8(m): 3:05am On Jan 12, 2019
kamez:
I'm trying to remember the last time dbanj released a hit song......

dude is like the Jose mourinho of Naija music...

living on past glory.... I still love and respect the guy sha

Shut up, don't you have common sense? To slap you just dey hungry me, as if to release a hit song is that easy and were where you when he released 'Issa Banga', 'Emergency' and of recent 'Shake It'. I guess you were in a hut somewhere in your village.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel / Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold / Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.