Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Your Suggestions For The New Nff On The Way Foward - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Your Suggestions For The New Nff On The Way Foward (532 Views)

Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi / Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President / Chris Giwa Defeats Mike Umeh To Emerge As New NFF President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Suggestions For The New Nff On The Way Foward by Johnnny(m): 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2010
Let us post our ideas or suggestions on how to move our Super Eagles forward here.

This is my own suggestion:
I will not delve into politics and its attendant intrigues but I will like to give a word about constituting a new set of eagles for the country.

First of all, bring the best coaches this country has to offer to a boardroom type of roundtable discussion on what ideas they have of getting the best out of this county's football.

Get the best four of the coaches out of the lot and pair them, and ask each group of two coaches to go and sought out players that they think are the best the country has to offer for the present. Let them submit their lists, where you have a player or more in the two lists, write them out and divide them equally in the two teams based on their position of play.

Then let each team prepare for a week at least and then play them against one another, atleast twice. Contract a technical committee (could be local or foreign), who will be able to pick out players with potentials and talents which could be harnessed.

This is entirely my own humble opinion sha.

(1) (Reply)

Adamu: Politicians Influence Team Selection / Fans Unplugged: Pay Siasia Well / Latest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.