Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,989 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Update From The Burial Of Emir Of Lafia, Isa Mustafa [PHOTOS] - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Update From The Burial Of Emir Of Lafia, Isa Mustafa [PHOTOS] (14295 Views)

Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) / Emir Of Lafia, Isa Mustapha Is Dead / Pictures Of Emir Palaces In The North, Where Tradition And Modernity Blend Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update From The Burial Of Emir Of Lafia, Isa Mustafa [PHOTOS] by lawalosky(m): 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
He was buried according to the Islamic rite.
More photos.....

1 Like

Re: Update From The Burial Of Emir Of Lafia, Isa Mustafa [PHOTOS] by lawalosky(m): 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
The moment Governor Almakura and his plateau state counterparts arrive to emir palace.

1 Like

Re: Update From The Burial Of Emir Of Lafia, Isa Mustafa [PHOTOS] by lawalosky(m): 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
More

1 Like

Re: Update From The Burial Of Emir Of Lafia, Isa Mustafa [PHOTOS] by madridguy(m): 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
May Allah accept his soul.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update From The Burial Of Emir Of Lafia, Isa Mustafa [PHOTOS] by okomile(f): 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
RIP

1 Like

Re: Update From The Burial Of Emir Of Lafia, Isa Mustafa [PHOTOS] by Kingosytex(m): 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
Rest in peace...... i wish you a safe journey to the land of the great beyond

3 Likes

Re: Update From The Burial Of Emir Of Lafia, Isa Mustafa [PHOTOS] by Kingspal: 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hello House, I will design a Professional Business Logo for the first 50 people to Contact me

For 1k Only

Or Earn 40% when you when you bring a customer for us.

Chat me up on WhatsApp through this link
https:///send?phoneme=2349090511586
lawalosky:
The moment Governor Almakura and his plateau state counterparts arrive to emir palace.

1 Like

Re: Update From The Burial Of Emir Of Lafia, Isa Mustafa [PHOTOS] by JayNok(m): 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
lawalosky:

bundled in a pickup van??

1 Like

Re: Update From The Burial Of Emir Of Lafia, Isa Mustafa [PHOTOS] by amalab30(m): 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
We all must take a lesson from DEATH!
Re: Update From The Burial Of Emir Of Lafia, Isa Mustafa [PHOTOS] by Pamtoye(m): 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
Funny part is.... No matter how rich baba was... He will still be buried twined in a mat inside a shallow grave grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Update From The Burial Of Emir Of Lafia, Isa Mustafa [PHOTOS] by rhythyson: 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
Muslims takes life too simple. A whole Emir died and they just buried same day just like that no fun fare no nothing.

If it is this my part of the world we shall fix burial date like the next three month.

I like this simplicity

7 Likes

Re: Update From The Burial Of Emir Of Lafia, Isa Mustafa [PHOTOS] by Bustincole(m): 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Update From The Burial Of Emir Of Lafia, Isa Mustafa [PHOTOS] by abcbayo: 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
Whatever you sow you will reap.
Re: Update From The Burial Of Emir Of Lafia, Isa Mustafa [PHOTOS] by anochuko01(m): 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
rhythyson:
Muslims takes life too simple. A whole Emir died and they just buried same day just like that no fun fare no nothing.

If it is this my part of the world we shall fix burial date like the next three month.

I like this simplicity
shows how much tradition/religion influences our decisions

1 Like

Re: Update From The Burial Of Emir Of Lafia, Isa Mustafa [PHOTOS] by DEBJOCH1(m): 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
THE MAN OF PEACE, LOVER OF EVERY ONE, THIS MAN MUST SURELY MAKE HEAVEN IN JESUS NAME. SOME BIGOTS WILL QUOTE ME, BUT THAT IS THE TRUTH. HE WAS NOT AFTER RELIGION, TRIBE OR RACE, HE STOOD FOR ALL, HE LEAVED A SELFLESS LIFE, ALL THE IGBOS, YORUBA'S AND NONE HAUSA SPEAKERS IN NASARAWA STATE AND SURROUNDING STATES WILL MISS YOUR LEADERSHIP QUALITY, VERY FAIR IN JUDGEMENT. AS A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN, I STAND HERE TO TELL ALL WHO CARES THAT THE ANGELS OF GOD ARE REJOICING IN HEAVEN TO WELCOME ALHAJI DR. ISAH MUSTAPHER AGWAI THE SECOND. HIS DEATH THOUGH IS PAINFUL AND AT THE SAME TIME A MONUMENTAL LOST TO THE PEOPLE OF NORTH CENTRAL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update From The Burial Of Emir Of Lafia, Isa Mustafa [PHOTOS] by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2019
May Allah rest his soul, comfort the good people of Lafia & Nassarawa State as a whole.

1 Like

Re: Update From The Burial Of Emir Of Lafia, Isa Mustafa [PHOTOS] by Ekakamba: 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
Kingspal:
Hello House, I will design a Professional Business Logo for the first 50 people to Contact me

For 1k Only

Or Earn 40% when you when you bring a customer for us.

Chat me up on WhatsApp through this link
https:///send?phoneme=2349090511586
Got interest.
Re: Update From The Burial Of Emir Of Lafia, Isa Mustafa [PHOTOS] by naira0(m): 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
RIP
See my Signature
Re: Update From The Burial Of Emir Of Lafia, Isa Mustafa [PHOTOS] by Getdowntobiznes: 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
rhythyson:

I like this simplicity
So you want them to be paying some cash for keeping the no-use body; thats watse of time and money
Re: Update From The Burial Of Emir Of Lafia, Isa Mustafa [PHOTOS] by HeroicMeastro: 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
lawalosky:
He was buried according to the Islamic rite.
More photos.....
The fall of a great hero.
May Allah grant you Aljanatul Firdaus. Amin.

1 Like

Re: Update From The Burial Of Emir Of Lafia, Isa Mustafa [PHOTOS] by Gatalile1(m): 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
May is soul rest in perfect peace

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Female Circumcision And Its Effect On The Girl Child / Is Kwale A Town Or Tribe? Pls Clarify Me / What Is Christmas In Your Native Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.