Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,381 members, 7,850,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

Italian Bread - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Italian Bread (800 Views)

How Naija Village Girls Eat Bread And Tea / 2go Bread In Asaba (pics) / Bread and Beans (Promise me not to laff) :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Italian Bread by Labans(m): 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2007
The 87 year old said; "Well, I eat Italian bread every day. It keeps your energy level high and you'll have great stamina with the ladies."
So, on the way home, the 80 year old stops at the bakery.
As he was looking around, the lady asked if he needed any help.
He said, "Do you have any Italian bread?"
She said, "Yes, there's a whole shelf of it. Would you like some?"
He said, "I want 5 loaves."
She said, "My goodness, 5 loaves, don't you think by the time you get to the 5th it'll be hard?"
He replied, "Holy shit , does everybody in the world know about this Italian bread but ME?!"

(1) (Reply)

You Finish? / Talking Clock / Should My Friend Accept The First Guy If He Eventually Calls Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.