Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. (55173 Views)

Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey / Ralph Nwosu Visits 2nd Niger Bridge On Assessment Tour / Lauretta Onochie Shares Aerial View Pictures Of Second Niger Bridge. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by idealogical: 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2019

19 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by raumdeuter: 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
Shebi IPOB claim no work is going on there and its all propaganda

So these traditional rulers just went to fish or swim inside river ni

Or Obi of Onitsha is also involved in the propaganda

God Bless Buhari jare

4 + 4

323 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
E be like say that "Obi" is a British agent. The way Oyibo are always flanking him nawah....

Can you speak up on the impending enslavement of your people Mr "King"

3 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by IamAtikulate: 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:
Shebi IPOB claim no work is going on there and its all propaganda

So these traditional rulers just went to fish or swim inside river ni

Or Obi of Onitsha is also involved in the propaganda

God Bless Buhari jare

4 + 4
Same picture since 2015.

282 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
cheesy

Thank you PMB

Thank you PYO

Thank you BRF

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Same picture since 2015.

This one is in "sifia" pain

178 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by raumdeuter: 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Same picture since 2015.

You mean Obi of Onitsha led other traditional leaders to go check the same picture from 2015 when they could have downloaded the image on their phone

Are you saying these leaders are foolish

204 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by tollyboy5(m): 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
grin
Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by OldBeer: 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
They would soon enter to heap curses on their leader. grin grin
No surprise though.
It is their tradition to wake their parents every morning with a sliding tackle.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by helinues: 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
Wailers, oya come and cry us a lava

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by Nascar: 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
Buhari is a Scam..The biggest scam in Nigeria's History

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by helinues: 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Same picture since 2015.

Yeah. Like this

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by idealogical: 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
helinues:

Yeah. Like this

grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by raumdeuter: 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
OldBeer:
They would soon enter to heap curses on their leader. grin grin

No surprise though.

It is their tradition to wake their parents every morning with a sliding tackle.

Obi of Onitsha and those leaders are Yoruba moslems

They will call them saboteurs and efulefu soon

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by Ifesinachi22(m): 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
Sen. Shehu Sani prediction of February presidential election
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Earlier today, Sen. Shehu Sani predicted that there is going to be a major upset in the coming February presidential election. He said this while speaking on Arise TV. Read his predictions based on geopolitical zone
Northwest: Buhari will win the Northwest but I don't think he will get the number of votes he got in 2015. A lot has happened in the Northwest like Zamfara, Sokoto & Kano state. It'll affect his vote. APC 60% PDP 40%
Northeast: It won't be easy for Buhari in the Northeast because one of their own is contesting. They have never had this opportunity since 1960. If you understand typical Nigerian politics you'll know that Atiku may take the day. I'll safely predict 50/50
Middle belt: Hmm! Even before Election, Buhari has lost two states already, which is Kwara and Benue states. The crises in this zone will give Atiku an edge. I will predict APC 40% PDP 60%.
South West: the South West is a major headache for the the APC. I think the election in Ekiti and Osun states is giving APC sleepless night. The mood there is different to what used to be in 2015. I'll predict APC 55% PDP 45%
South South: this area will be a walk over for the PDP. APC 20% PDP 80%
South East: This zone is always a No-go area for Buhari. I think the eastern people have issue with the the president as a person. The operation python dance in the east has further da the president reputation in the zone. The perceived marginalization of the southeasters under Buhari has also not help his cause. It's gonna be a massive win for the PDP. APC 10% PDP 90%
Mytake; If a Hausa Man Who resides in the core North can come up with this analysis, keep on ranting and Hero worshipping Buhari on Facebook 24/7. Ema wa alright!

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by hubcity: 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
again
Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by elitejosef: 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
ARE YOU ATIKULATED OR JUST ATIKULATING?

After running several test on my PVC, I decided to see a doctor for explanation. Hear what the Doctor said to me.

Me:
"Doctor, My 2019 PVC genotype is AA (Atiku Abubakar) While its blood group is O-Positive (Obi- Peter); Am I medically OK?

Doctor: You are not only medically fit, you are fully immune against Unemployment, Poverty, Corruption, Lawlessness, Senseless Killing, Untimely death, Illiteracy, Disease,High Petroleum prices, etc. However, you are exposed to world-class Education, Healthcare, Gainful Employment & Prosperity, guaranteed by Restructuring, Rule of Law, Motivation for hard work, Industrialisation, and the Common Good of all".

So, get ready to regain your future with your PVC!!! 2019 is here!!!!!

I am so Atikulated.....

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by Tunasco4u(m): 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
OK
Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by Pabloosas(m): 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
Pics?

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by jayson87: 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
Na this GEJ's pic na this people still they show as 2nd Niger bridge

8 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by Lagosfinder(m): 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
Project for all
Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
Same two pillars

Tired already

undecided

7 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by bender79: 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ifesinachi22:
Sen. Shehu Sani prediction of February presidential election
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Earlier today, Sen. Shehu Sani predicted that there is going to be a major upset in the coming February presidential election. He said this while speaking on Arise TV. Read his predictions based on geopolitical zone
Northwest: Buhari will win the Northwest but I don't think he will get the number of votes he got in 2015. A lot has happened in the Northwest like Zamfara, Sokoto & Kano state. It'll affect his vote. APC 60% PDP 40%
Northeast: It won't be easy for Buhari in the Northeast because one of their own is contesting. They have never had this opportunity since 1960. If you understand typical Nigerian politics you'll know that Atiku may take the day. I'll safely predict 50/50
Middle belt: Hmm! Even before Election, Buhari has lost two states already, which is Kwara and Benue states. The crises in this zone will give Atiku an edge. I will predict APC 40% PDP 60%.
South West: the South West is a major headache for the the APC. I think the election in Ekiti and Osun states is giving APC sleepless night. The mood there is different to what used to be in 2015. I'll predict APC 55% PDP 45%
South South: this area will be a walk over for the PDP. APC 20% PDP 80%
South East: This zone is always a No-go area for Buhari. I think the eastern people have issue with the the president as a person. The operation python dance in the east has further da the president reputation in the zone. The perceived marginalization of the southeasters under Buhari has also not help his cause. It's gonna be a massive win for the PDP. APC 10% PDP 90%
Mytake; If a Hausa Man Who resides in the core North can come up with this analysis, keep on ranting and Hero worshipping Buhari on Facebook 24/7. Ema wa alright!
Trash from a confuse and bitter shehu Sani

25 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by enemyofprogress: 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
What is he feeling like? If Fashola catch am, na Lagos prison him go find himself
Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by NaijaFutbol: 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
We know
Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by kglamour(m): 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
Is that not fishing net at 3rd pic?
APC and propaganda sha! He went there for fishing. lol

5 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by justtruth88miSt(f): 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
omoowo8888:

This one is in "sifia" pain

God bless u

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by Bolster(m): 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Same picture since 2015.

So Obi of Onitsha visited the site of 2nd Niger Bridge in 2015?
OK o, get well soon.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by Caseless: 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
Good
Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
justtruth88miSt:

God bless u

Amen, and you too

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by martineverest(m): 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
indirectly campaigning..if u know ,u know

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail / Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara / Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.