Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,044 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

INEC Transfers PVC Collection To Registration Areas, Wards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Transfers PVC Collection To Registration Areas, Wards (7131 Views)

Kano Governorship Election Rerun: Results From Wards (Live Updates) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Transfers PVC Collection To Registration Areas, Wards by HgsMediablog: 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
Gist From HgsMediaPlus

The Independent National Electoral Commission has devolved embarassed the collection of Permanent Voter Cards to the areas and wards where voters did their registration.

This was contained in a tweet via the Commission ’ s verified Twitter handle , @inecnigeria

See the tweet : https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/01/inec-transfers-pvc-collection-to.html?m=1

Re: INEC Transfers PVC Collection To Registration Areas, Wards by SkillfulValue: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2019
What a nice development. This will increase the number of votes to about 80 million this time around as projected by INEC. 4+4 is ...?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Transfers PVC Collection To Registration Areas, Wards by amalab30(m): 10:01am On Jan 12, 2019
Can there ever be free and fair elections in this country?

1 Like

Re: INEC Transfers PVC Collection To Registration Areas, Wards by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2019
FeBuhari 16th 2019 is fast approaching.

We are so happily waiting with our PVC.

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians, are you READY?!

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: INEC Transfers PVC Collection To Registration Areas, Wards by thuga5: 10:02am On Jan 12, 2019
good

1 Like

Re: INEC Transfers PVC Collection To Registration Areas, Wards by Mutecgold92(m): 10:02am On Jan 12, 2019
Kkkk
Re: INEC Transfers PVC Collection To Registration Areas, Wards by PMBmustGo2019: 10:02am On Jan 12, 2019
'Get Nigerian Working Again'

11 Likes

Re: INEC Transfers PVC Collection To Registration Areas, Wards by Gidah: 10:03am On Jan 12, 2019
Why una dey book space haaa u can't just comment and leave instead u book space
Re: INEC Transfers PVC Collection To Registration Areas, Wards by NigerDeltan(m): 10:03am On Jan 12, 2019
if not that the present Inec is filled with bunch of educated illiterates how do they expect people to transport themselves to the LGA for pvc just bc i want to vote a clown like omo Agege

Both registration and cillection was carried out in every polling units during Gej

8 Likes

Re: INEC Transfers PVC Collection To Registration Areas, Wards by alawi5k: 10:04am On Jan 12, 2019
Fake news

Track my pvc online to the allege collection center, went there I was told to go to inec office. I went to inec office, they said my pvc is not available that I should check after election.

Just weak for inec. I regretted during transfer. The transfer I started since June 2016 is yet to be completed by incompetent Inec.

Nonsense!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Transfers PVC Collection To Registration Areas, Wards by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:04am On Jan 12, 2019
amalab30:
We had the first ine in 1993 and the second ine in 2015, here comes the third one.

Be guided!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Transfers PVC Collection To Registration Areas, Wards by contigiency(m): 10:06am On Jan 12, 2019
My own is already cooling in my box to support the next level project.
Re: INEC Transfers PVC Collection To Registration Areas, Wards by w1sEmAn: 10:08am On Jan 12, 2019
Kudos to the ordinary Ahmed Is a,the founder of Brekete family.He was the person who directed INEC God to do so.God bless him
Re: INEC Transfers PVC Collection To Registration Areas, Wards by Naanlong01: 10:10am On Jan 12, 2019
Can i still obtain my pvc? I registered since 2011 and have been out of town to enable me obtain my pvc since then. Now am back in the town and still have my temporary voter's card
Re: INEC Transfers PVC Collection To Registration Areas, Wards by bjprodint(f): 10:17am On Jan 12, 2019
how do I know my pvc is ready for pick up?I registered July 2018

1 Like

Re: INEC Transfers PVC Collection To Registration Areas, Wards by Epique: 10:25am On Jan 12, 2019
Guys, Pls can I collect my PVC on a Saturday? Heard the collection time is 9 am - 3pm and I'm always at work during these hours. Work is far from my registration center too. I have my temporary voter's card already, just to swap for the permanent card. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: INEC Transfers PVC Collection To Registration Areas, Wards by bigtt76(f): 10:27am On Jan 12, 2019
That's what they ought to have done initially instead of taking it afar angry I hope they would allow collections during weekends
Re: INEC Transfers PVC Collection To Registration Areas, Wards by Zabilon007(m): 10:46am On Jan 12, 2019
Ordinary Ahmed Isa, God bless you for making this possible.... Una hembelembe!.....
Re: INEC Transfers PVC Collection To Registration Areas, Wards by helinues: 10:57am On Jan 12, 2019
Ok good
Re: INEC Transfers PVC Collection To Registration Areas, Wards by ayesco202(m): 11:15am On Jan 12, 2019
Can one vote with a temporary voter's card
Re: INEC Transfers PVC Collection To Registration Areas, Wards by eazykolobo(m): 11:23am On Jan 12, 2019
ayesco202:
Can one vote with a temporary voter's card
no
cos the smart card reader will be use to verify the bar code behind ur PVC. this bar code is not on the TVC. that's all
Re: INEC Transfers PVC Collection To Registration Areas, Wards by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
post=74685635:

We had the first ine in 1993 and the second ine in 2015, here comes the third one.

Be guided!
so 2011 was nt free and fair..no let me slap u... u pple jst know hw to say yeye sometimes.....
Re: INEC Transfers PVC Collection To Registration Areas, Wards by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
so 2011 was nt free and fair..no let me slap u... u pple jst know hw to say yeye sometimes.....
start by slapping your elders at home.
Uncultured tin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Transfers PVC Collection To Registration Areas, Wards by calamus(m): 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2019
Zabilon007:
Ordinary Ahmed Isa, God bless you for making this possible.... Una hembelembe!.....

Oloololo!!!

This is good news. Although I don't think it favours everybody. It favours me though, but what about others?
Re: INEC Transfers PVC Collection To Registration Areas, Wards by calamus(m): 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:

you dey mind the zombie? angry you get time.
Re: INEC Transfers PVC Collection To Registration Areas, Wards by Godson26: 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2019
Very nice development I just got mine this morning no stress na where I register I collect am glad.
Re: INEC Transfers PVC Collection To Registration Areas, Wards by APCpackandgo: 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ok
Re: INEC Transfers PVC Collection To Registration Areas, Wards by victorazyvictor(m): 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2019
All hail Ordinary President Ahmed Musa......

He instructed INEC to transfer all cards to registered centres.
Re: INEC Transfers PVC Collection To Registration Areas, Wards by ungara17: 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2019
amalab30:
No

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike- I Have Bank Statements That Show Amaechi Stole $308m From Access Bank / 2023: Osinbajo, Lawan, Amaechi In Full Support Of Tinubu, Says Adamu / e

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.