Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,113 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others (36370 Views)

Sports Minister, Dare, Orders NFF To Sack Rohr Immediately / Noni Madueke: NFF To Challenge England For PSV Starlet / Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
FIFA is not efcc o. FG should let us play the coming afcon and women WC in peace
Re: Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others by AceRoyal: 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
K
Re: Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others by publicenemy(m): 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
cool
Re: Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others by foreshore(m): 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
[quote author=ijustdey post=74673525]

http://thenationonlineng.net/policemen-storm-nff-arrest-pinnick-others/

[/quote

When will they arrest Ganduje, Tinubu, Amaechi and the rest APC thieves
Re: Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
dockokwus:
Foolishness is doing same thing all over and expecting a different result.
If Buhari and his useless government had any person that has a functional brain,they would know this would attract the usual FIFA ultimatum to release Pinnick,because his arrest is viewed as govt interference in NFF affairs,or face a ban.
Any serious government with any semblance of knowing what it is doing would have used the last NFF elections to get a new person elected as NFF president,then unleash the anti corruption dogs on Pinnick.
But of course,a man with questionable school cert would always surround himself with like minded dunces.
and u think u made any sense... whatever de ll do de shd nt attract fifa ban Nigeria football has had it's evil trend already...

1 Like

Re: Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others by erico2k2(m): 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
ct2:
does he has immunity. ....... if NO . then he can be arrested
everybody screaming arrest arrest, let us ask a question, where they ever invited to answer questions and they refused?
The Nigerian society is known to ask question under duress, and these statements do not stand in court hence the EFCC is losing vast majority of their case, typical example was that of the MAN they EFCC still have in custody
Re: Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others by erico2k2(m): 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
Wisemen0147:
I need a legal/professional advice on a case

A cash in a friend bank account was withheld by bank.

He got to know about this when he decide to send some cash via his mobile banking app while his account balance showing minus/negative

His lawyer wrote a several letters to the bank about the incident which the bank ignored

His lawyer decide to sued the bank,then bank came with police/court order that was used to withheld the cash.

Which stated that my friend obtained money under false pretence.

The judge adjourned the case and instructed my friend lawyer to write an invitation letter to police,to bring whoever that makes a complained about my friend account to the court

The question is this,did police has right to arrest my friend on,before or after the case? Now that the case is in court of law...

Thank you...
short answer NO but nah Nigeria una dey

1 Like

Re: Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others by Wisemen0147(m): 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
erico2k2:

short answer NO but nah Nigeria una dey

Thank you

I know we are in Nigeria...More reason I asked for any legal advice
Re: Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others by ikenna930(m): 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
Mr Pinnick abeg decamp go APC make matter finish.

This is Nigeria everybody criminal
Re: Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others by ameh99: 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
lordswill03:
What did they do

They stole our yam undecided
Re: Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others by cinoedhunter: 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
buharitill2023:
we will not tolerate any form of corruption from any tribe or religion,
and I hope the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will not cry of witch Hunt or one sided because all region are represented except SE.
Ur head dey full of cobwebs angry

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others by nwanyionitsha: 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
buharitill2023:
and I hope the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will not cry of witch Hunt or one sided because all region are represented except SE.
This your OCD no get pair. What brought Biafra, SE into this news if not obsession and madness. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others by enemyofprogress: 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
Go to school #ASUU will strike�

Go to work #NLC will strike�

Stay at home #Hunger will strike�

Go and steal #thunder will strike�

Do Yahoo #SARS will strike�

What is wrong with this country ��

1 Like

Re: Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
Buhari won't learn.

FIFA will soon ban Nigeria.
Re: Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
This one will fly to London to go watch assnal match with NFF funds,shioor... but Giwa worry this guy sha,he no give am breathing space....las last make FIFA ban Nigerian from all football competition so this power hungry modi's can rest....since the days of taiwo ogunjobi,they have been fighting over this position,there must be something juicy about it
Re: Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others by victrick105: 11:37pm On Jan 11, 2019
This is the right thing to do but at the wrong time
We have the u17,u20 and senior team afcon at hand, what about the beach soccer and women's world cup preparation, all this will be affected by all this drama,
This is a wrong timing and if our national teams fail to perform in this various tournaments, then we all know who to blame... Stupid government doing the right thing at the wrong time.
Re: Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others by AngelicBeing: 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
Wisemen0147:

He got to know about this when he decide to send some cash via his mobile banking app while his account balance showing minus/negative

His lawyer wrote a several letters to the bank about the incident which the bank ignored

His lawyer decide to sued the bank,then bank came with police/court order that was used to withheld the cash.

The judge adjourned the case and instructed my friend lawyer to write an invitation letter to police,to bring whoever that makes a complained about my friend account to the court

The question is this,did police has right to arrest my friend on,before or after the case? Now that the case is in court of law...

Thank you...
How much is the money that was frozen by the bank
Re: Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others by Chinashopping84: 12:05am On Jan 12, 2019
Solomon lalong aomething
Re: Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others by eobianke(m): 12:16am On Jan 12, 2019
I am a recent graduate waiting for NYSC which might come up probably in June. Please guyz if there is any one who has any opportunity legally which I can do temporally to make a living please help. I have OND In chemical Engineering and just rounded up my B Eng in same chemical Engineering. Am currently staying in Agbor Delta State but am very well ready to mobile anywhere.
Please friends don't ignore
Re: Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others by Humility017(m): 12:24am On Jan 12, 2019
34webers:
Why is it that whenever the words "looting, stealing, corruption" are mentioned, some people get angry and start showing annoyance? Watch as those people come out in numbers to make a hero out of Mr Pinnick.

keep quiet.
you believe everything even without proof...

sometimes you've got to learn that not every one the police arrest is a criminal...sometimes innocent people can be harassed.
you believe politicians too much.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others by Ekaka1(m): 12:26am On Jan 12, 2019
jamaicabakare:
Nigeria police are nuisance.

They just lack coordinations and professionalism.

They are the same yesterday, today and forever.

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Naija police don't have a brain of their own, they only know how to play a script

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others by Humility017(m): 12:27am On Jan 12, 2019
victrick105:
This is the right thing to do but at the wrong time
We have the u17,u20 and senior team afcon at hand, what about the beach soccer and women's world cup preparation, all this will be affected by all this drama,
This is a wrong timing and if our national teams fail to perform in this various tournaments, then we all know who to blame... Stupid government doing the right thing at the wrong time.

the sport minister is behind this....just to discredit pinnick.

for the first time we have a world cup outing that was not marred by financial difficulties...
also these present crop of football administrators at the glass house happen to be the best after a long while...with many of them fisted with fifa and caf jobs....
and here dalung who is corruption I
himself... wanna rubbish them.
Re: Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:35am On Jan 12, 2019
Olizey:
Are you in dire need for an udemy course, ranging from all sort of lectures and tutorials?

Or you need a premium software for your PC?

Or a Premium app for your phone?

Good news folks! YOU CAN GET ANYONE YOU WANT FOR A TOKEN OF 500 NAIRA.

You want proof? You can definitely ask for Screenshots.

I'm as legit as you can imagine.

For more enquiries, you can send me a mail at oliseohadike@yahoo.com. My whatsapp no is on my signature

Thank you.

Below is a list of Udemy courses available, HURRY AND GRAB YOURS BEFORE IT EXPIRES!!!!

Stop stealing and selling the work of others. It took them time, money and effort to create those courses. I will make sure that you are tracked and held accountable.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others by davidque: 12:40am On Jan 12, 2019
buharitill2023:
What a pity....why did you have express such hatred and malice. May God deliver Nigeria from your likes

1 Like

Re: Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others by tiger28: 12:45am On Jan 12, 2019
THANK GOD! It crossed along all tribes.... Or else, OUR PIKIN DEM ppl would have been foaming in the mouth by now. Corruption is a Virus! I bet these ppl children are studying abroad whle their defenders are languishing in PENURY.... SAD!
Re: Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others by Fixed1000: 12:56am On Jan 12, 2019
[right][/right]

Re: Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others by penearth(m): 1:29am On Jan 12, 2019
A VESSEL IS UP FOR SALE IN PORT HARCOURT. PLZ CONTACT: 07062457055
Re: Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:45am On Jan 12, 2019
Olizey:
Are you in dire need for an udemy course, ranging from all sort of lectures and tutorials?

Or you need a premium software for your PC?

Or a Premium app for your phone?

Good news folks! YOU CAN GET ANYONE YOU WANT FOR A TOKEN OF 500 NAIRA.

You want proof? You can definitely ask for Screenshots.

I'm as legit as you can imagine.

For more enquiries, you can send me a mail at oliseohadike@yahoo.com. My whatsapp no is on my signature

Thank you.

Below is a list of Udemy courses available, HURRY AND GRAB YOURS BEFORE IT EXPIRES!!!!

The next time I see your ads, I will report to the mods of this scam.

Remember me?

I was the guy you scammed.
Re: Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others by martowskin1(m): 1:46am On Jan 12, 2019
Wisemen0147:

Thank you...

FALSE PRETENSE YOUR FRIEND NA YAHOO BOY?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) / Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters With Russian Girlfriend Look All Grown (see Photos) / Iran's Players Refuse To Sing National Anthem Ahead Of World Cup Opening Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.