Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) (45544 Views)

Federal High Court Found Daddy Freeze Guilty, Ordered To Pay Millions / Court Found Daddy Freeze Guilty, Ordered To Pay Millions (video) / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 12, 2019
Orla234:
What she meant was that people now pay millions to be curvy.

Need I cite examples? wink

This clarification is for the *farm tool* crooners. cheesy
I didn't realize that until after reading your comment and going back to check the post.
But you can interpret it both ways though
Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:53am On Jan 12, 2019
She don finally confirm say she be hoelosho cool
Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by AreaFada2: 7:53am On Jan 12, 2019
OVA200:
Hmmmmm I don't blame you I blame people giving you attention
I guess she meant many women go under the knife and do all manner of expensive enhancements to have her curves, which she herself got free from mother nature. grin
Although it can also mean that her curves make her in demand in her acting career.
Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:54am On Jan 12, 2019
Pay millions to have your body??Alright Alright, maybe she meant other ladies go under the knife to have her type of body..... ..gringrin

1 Like

Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 12, 2019
Toke makinwa is a shameless olosho.

1 Like

Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by iammo(m): 7:54am On Jan 12, 2019
people like toke makinwa
Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by henryhemon(m): 7:54am On Jan 12, 2019
obembet:

Nigerian with interpretation. It's well

What's your interpretation to it? She's selling her body. How much is an actress paid per movie,?
Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by Auxtin85(m): 7:55am On Jan 12, 2019
Sometimes I wonder the kinda smell that will be oozing out of that V point.

Na imagination nor come for me oo
Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by creekman(m): 7:55am On Jan 12, 2019
So what's d difference btw what Anita said and what a prostitute does?
Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by Dididrumz(m): 7:55am On Jan 12, 2019
Orla234:
What she meant was that people now pay millions to be curvy.

Need I cite examples? wink

This clarification is for the *farm tool* crooners. cheesy

I was actually thinking the other side.... Thank you for clearing it.

1 Like

Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by micimmortal01: 7:55am On Jan 12, 2019
myselftrend:
Curvy Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph who is best known to have a nice body shape reveals how people pays millions to to have her body majorly because of her curves.

She wrote :-

Photos below :-

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/people-pay-millions-to-have-my-body-now-anita-joseph-photos/
Which body is she talking about? undecided. Folds of fats and tissues. People can deceive the self shaa. Shioor
Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by kyaagbanairaland(m): 7:56am On Jan 12, 2019
I stopped watching Nite of a thousand laughs when I discovered Nairaland.
Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:57am On Jan 12, 2019
Auxtin85:
Sometimes I wonder the kinda smell that will be oozing out of that V point.

Na imagination nor come for me oo
No imagine am abeg....
Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 12, 2019
Janetadedeji:
See below
Please I have sure 100 odds to play.
Should I send my account number so you can borrow me 90k from your winning as I want to play it with 100k but only has 10k now.
I will give you 30% of my winning
Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by teemy(m): 7:58am On Jan 12, 2019
The real message could easily be lost in translation grin

Dididrumz:

I was actually thinking the other side.... Thank you for clearing it.

AreaFada2:

I guess she meant many women go under the knife and do all manner of expensive enhancements to have her curves, which she herself got free from mother nature. grin
Although it can also mean that her curves make her in demand in her acting career.
Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by Sixaxis: 7:59am On Jan 12, 2019
Another farm tool!! angry

1 Like

Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by ledaman: 8:01am On Jan 12, 2019
Public toilet. com
Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:03am On Jan 12, 2019
lol the people wey dey pay millions na Mumu people.
Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by hackman34: 8:05am On Jan 12, 2019
See intepretations
Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by JasonScoolari: 8:06am On Jan 12, 2019
Orla234:

Bros cheesy

cheesy
Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by Pekele007: 8:07am On Jan 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
When a nollywood prostitute speaks, just laugh and move on.... They have no shame.

read bro!!!
Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by homirefacuny(m): 8:10am On Jan 12, 2019
obembet:

Nigerian with interpretation. It's well

It can mean both if you know you know grin

1 Like

Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by sonature1: 8:13am On Jan 12, 2019
post=74682102:
Are you serious Anita?!

Why are your comments are all over Nairaland?

Please what do you do for a living?
Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:14am On Jan 12, 2019
@above, Any other Question of the day?!
OYA HIT ME! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by Lovelypet28: 8:15am On Jan 12, 2019
Aunty dey play with future arthritis.lol
Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by Atiku007: 8:15am On Jan 12, 2019
Na wa for Nigerian man.
Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by steve13(m): 8:15am On Jan 12, 2019
But she meant People pay millions (ladies) for surgery to have her type of hips , e.g. Toke Makinwa, Tonto Dike

pellummy:
Lols, that your business, sha dont come out to plead for a thing in the future... To every action there is equal and opposite reaction
Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by Khristian0(m): 8:16am On Jan 12, 2019
what's so special about the body
Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by springtech(m): 8:22am On Jan 12, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

"This body that people Big gods pay millions to have now"?

Now, she has said the minds of all of the actresses flaunting their cleavages and backsides and figure 8 and cars all over social media esp Nairaland here.

But when we try to point a finger at their source of income, they say we are judgementally.. grin

I am actually not her fan, but we need to put things in the right perspectives at least within the context of this article.

Let me paraphase what she meant.

She said, some people dream of having her kind of body and to actualize their dreams, they need to go under the knife for cosmetic surgery, which they cough out millions for.

You interpreted it to mean, people pay her million to sleep with her.
No, that's not what she meant.
At least within the contest of what she wrote up there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 12, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rumours Debt Recovery Team Car Acquired By 2face's Rumours Nightclub / Quilox Boss, Shina Peller Gets An Epic Clapback From A Fan On Twitter (photos) / Tacha’s God-mother, Jaruma, Deletes All Tacha’s Pictures Off Her Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.