Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Otunba Gbenga Celebrates With Aare Gani Adams And Sells Atiku's Programme - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otunba Gbenga Celebrates With Aare Gani Adams And Sells Atiku's Programme (17955 Views)

Dokpesi, Others Sells Atiku One-Term Presidency, Explains How It Favours SE / Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics / Dapo Abiodun Visits Otunba Gbenga Daniel, Others (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Otunba Gbenga Celebrates With Aare Gani Adams And Sells Atiku's Programme by Omooba77: 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2019
It was quite a rewarding experience sharing the day with the Aare Ona Kakanfo (Generalissimo) of Yoruba land, Otunba Gani Adams as he marks his one year of office. I also had the privilege of addressing the over 2000 strong Yoruba sons and daughters in attendance and
I was able to share the message of hope about how to #GetNigeriaWorkingAgain. I do not mince words, Yoruba votes must go to the "A" Team that is genuinely ready and committed to restructuring Nigeria; @Atiku and @PeterObi.

https://twitter.com/JustusOGD/status/1084149943147868166?s=19

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otunba Gbenga Celebrates With Aare Gani Adams And Sells Atiku's Programme by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
undecided

Who have Thuraya 1999 model charger??

12 Likes

Re: Otunba Gbenga Celebrates With Aare Gani Adams And Sells Atiku's Programme by onez: 7:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
Atikulation is a must for all genuine patriots and lovers of Nigeria.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Otunba Gbenga Celebrates With Aare Gani Adams And Sells Atiku's Programme by Omooba77: 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
Lalasticlala, Mynd44; I beg who deleted my message now....Nigeria must work again....

6 Likes

Re: Otunba Gbenga Celebrates With Aare Gani Adams And Sells Atiku's Programme by Omooba77: 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

Who have Thuraya 1999 model charger??

For 2019! Even the manufacturer no go get prototype. But go Otigba street for computer village.

6 Likes

Re: Otunba Gbenga Celebrates With Aare Gani Adams And Sells Atiku's Programme by Omooba77: 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2019
onez:
Atikulation is a must for all genuine patriots and lovers of Nigeria.

True talk!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otunba Gbenga Celebrates With Aare Gani Adams And Sells Atiku's Programme by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Otunba Gbenga Celebrates With Aare Gani Adams And Sells Atiku's Programme by osibanjo12: 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
Atiku the incoming presido

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otunba Gbenga Celebrates With Aare Gani Adams And Sells Atiku's Programme by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2019
Gbenga Daniel seems to be good at this job!!!

Let's get Nigeria working again!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Otunba Gbenga Celebrates With Aare Gani Adams And Sells Atiku's Programme by ClearFlair: 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2019
Atiku’s looting programme? grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Otunba Gbenga Celebrates With Aare Gani Adams And Sells Atiku's Programme by visijo(m): 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2019
Scientist are still struggling to find out,why African women turn down Tv volume, to smell what is burning in the kitchen ��

5 Likes

Re: Otunba Gbenga Celebrates With Aare Gani Adams And Sells Atiku's Programme by 1stpikin(f): 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2019
Good for them
Re: Otunba Gbenga Celebrates With Aare Gani Adams And Sells Atiku's Programme by 15Ebisco: 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2019
PAY ATTENTION: Install Our Latest App For Android And Read The Best News About Nigeria

Re: Otunba Gbenga Celebrates With Aare Gani Adams And Sells Atiku's Programme by luluosas(m): 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
You go soon cry
emerald13:
This January has never been this great. It's my second payout now and still counting am so happy.

Apex is changing lives already. Get double ROI in just a week or even less.

This is the best Peer to peer investment platform so far in Nigeria. Check below

2 Likes

Re: Otunba Gbenga Celebrates With Aare Gani Adams And Sells Atiku's Programme by NaijaMutant(f): 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
grin
Re: Otunba Gbenga Celebrates With Aare Gani Adams And Sells Atiku's Programme by ClearFlair: 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Gbenga Daniel seems to be good at this job!!!

Let's get Nigeria working again!

Like they got it working in the 16years they were in power? Go and sell your nonsense thieving party to monkeys at the zoo. Yeye people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otunba Gbenga Celebrates With Aare Gani Adams And Sells Atiku's Programme by chloride6: 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2019
Choi...

Atiku is the midst of misfits..

Nobodies in the SW!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Otunba Gbenga Celebrates With Aare Gani Adams And Sells Atiku's Programme by zombieTRACKER: 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2019
ClearFlair:
Atiku’s looting programme? grin grin

One Gandollar equals your brain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otunba Gbenga Celebrates With Aare Gani Adams And Sells Atiku's Programme by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ok. It is noted.
Congratulations to Otunba Gani Adams.
Re: Otunba Gbenga Celebrates With Aare Gani Adams And Sells Atiku's Programme by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2019
ClearFlair:

Like they got it working in the 16years they were in power? Go and sell your nonsense thieving party to monkeys at the zoo. Yeye people.
Go rant to the same PDP members now in APC!!!

Ask them what is it they did wrong then What are they doing right now

I have given you a clue now run along

And for your information I am neither APC nor PDP but a strong believer that if power changes hands in 2019, it will do Nigeria a whole lot of good!!!

2 Likes

Re: Otunba Gbenga Celebrates With Aare Gani Adams And Sells Atiku's Programme by aishapmbtoto: 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2019
Yea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otunba Gbenga Celebrates With Aare Gani Adams And Sells Atiku's Programme by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
i beg where is nairaland weed seller?
Re: Otunba Gbenga Celebrates With Aare Gani Adams And Sells Atiku's Programme by sogodihno: 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

And for your information I am neither APC nor PDP but a strong believer that if power changes hands in 2019, it will do Nigeria a whole lot of good!!!

stop lying, u are pro-PDP, but all of u will be retired next month.

Next level jare

1 Like

Re: Otunba Gbenga Celebrates With Aare Gani Adams And Sells Atiku's Programme by BobJames1(f): 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2019
PMB is the real deal!

3 Likes

Re: Otunba Gbenga Celebrates With Aare Gani Adams And Sells Atiku's Programme by ClearFlair: 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

You really think so, what’s the genesis of this belief?
Re: Otunba Gbenga Celebrates With Aare Gani Adams And Sells Atiku's Programme by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
[quote author=ClearFlair post=74706090][/quote]
Our democracy will survive!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissions Tulsi Chanrai Foundation Eye Hospital [photos] / Osinbajo Gets Warm Reception At Enugu Airport Led By Governor Ugwuanyi (Photos) / Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.