Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship (17659 Views)

Men Could Be Infertile, Also Needs Prayer For Fruit Of The Womb - Pastor Adeoye / Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban / "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by Shikini: 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
234GT:
Nigerians love hardship. Leave them make they dey shout next level.
I have made a personal resolve not to render any form of financial assistance to any supporter of Buhari and it's working for me.
Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
Etinosa1234:

if u were sure abt dis ...y didn't u reply amen
and u still want Buhari back
okay, i reply Amen! Amen Amen!, get ready to relocate to Another planet you gullible one! grin you people with your gullibility, you believe that saying amen changes anything, for your information buhari's Government favours some people like me. grin
buhari will win 2019 elecetion, whether people like you like it or not!

Now what!! sad
Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by smileyoo: 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
Deathstroke00:
All these people with fake prophecies and statements will be put to shame.

In the future, by gods Grace, I will sit my granchildren down and tell them how the greatness of Nigeria started when Buhari became the president

Buhari till 2023
its either you 're one of those bmc crews or a die-hard zombie supporter of bubu. nigeria is retrogressing in a fast pace, in every facet of human endeavour, under bubu, yet you 're there masturbating about a fallacious greatness of a clearly sick nation, continue.
Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by Etinosa1234: 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
gypsey:
okay, i reply Amen! Amen Amen!, get ready to relocate to Another planet you gullible one! grin you people with your gullibility, you believe that saying amen changes anything, for your information buhari's Government favours some people like me. grin
buhari will win 2019 elecetion, whether people like you like it or not!

Now what!! sad

u are really a zombie

let ur salary drop d way naira dropped compared to the dollar under Buhari
Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by cutefy: 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
234GT:
Nigerians love hardship. Leave them make they dey shout next level.
I have made a personal resolve not to render any form of financial assistance to any supporter of Buhari and it's working for me.

LOL. .. you wicked o.
Well, that's just the truth. Since they are comfortable with the term hardship.
Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by CoolAmbience(m): 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Obviously

Eh, let it bring hardship. Rubbish!

Why haven't the clergies suspended offerings and tithes collection in empathazing with the suffering masses.
Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by nwakibie3(m): 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
nacortic:

You that did not support buhari is enjoying under his regime but your fwend that supportted him dey suffer how ironic

I enjoy because i didnt support him. I wish the buhariconomics should be selective and affect only the zombies who claim bubu has done well economic wise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) / Common Words In *speaking In Tongues* / No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.