Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship (17640 Views)

Men Could Be Infertile, Also Needs Prayer For Fruit Of The Womb - Pastor Adeoye / Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban / "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by HumphreyGspot(m): 1:25am On Jan 13, 2019
An Osun state-based cleric, Bishop Seun Adeoye, has warned Nigerians against reelecting President Muhammadu Buhari in next month’s presidential poll.

According to him, reelecting the All Progressives Congress candidate for the election will bring a “double portion of hardship.”

He urged voters to vote for candidates capable of developing the country.

Adeoye, who is the presiding Bishop of Sufficient Grace and Truth Ministry, Okinni, Osun State, in a statement on Friday said many people ignored his warnings against electing Buhari in 2015.

The statement reads, “A few days to the 2015 presidential election, I circulated a statement warning that if Buhari was elected as the president his government would bring hardship to Nigerians. Not many people listened to me. They were overwhelmed by the ‘change’ campaign. Buhari was elected and the rest is history.

“To further sound a note of warning, I held a one-man rally in Osogbo, where I emphatically declared that Buhari’s government did not bring change but ‘chain’. A few days after the protest, I was visited by six heavily armed men in police uniform.”

He added, “Even with all these, I still asked God, ‘will Nigerians be better if Buhari is reelected?’ What I heard worried me and if it happens, ‘Buhari’s reelection will bring a double portion of pains and hardship to Nigerians’ was the reply.

“Nigerians have several options before them and they are free to choose who will rule over them.”

Original Source: https://punchng.com/buharis-reelectionll-bring-more-hardship-bishop/

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by Blackfire(m): 2:16am On Jan 13, 2019
Bishop ko , hunter ni.....

Yoruba people eh....

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by omartins1(m): 10:04am On Jan 13, 2019
Na way o

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by IMASTEX: 10:04am On Jan 13, 2019
One of his minister has confessed that already.

Meanwhile, i would prefer a fresh person for the presidency job. Not some old recircle politicians.

You can end quick release, weak attention, etc with natural ways.

See how
https://www.nairaland.com/4076075/staying-strong-hard-long-lasting

23 Likes

Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by Deathstroke00(m): 10:04am On Jan 13, 2019
All these people with fake prophecies and statements will be put to shame.

In the future, by gods Grace, I will sit my granchildren down and tell them how the greatness of Nigeria started when Buhari became the president

Buhari till 2023

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:04am On Jan 13, 2019
Obviously

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by Ruddyman(m): 10:04am On Jan 13, 2019
We already Know that SIR.....

---------------

- Need a website or blog for your business and ideas, or project?

- You want to optimize your website/blog for search engine and rank for certain keywords?

- Or You want One on One training on how to build websites using ( HTML, CSS, JS ) + WordPress using real life projects ( Weekends / Lagos )?

Then chat me up on what's 08095966698....

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by FredAndrew: 10:05am On Jan 13, 2019
We all know...

I'll only vote for Buhari if he can make $1 = 50#

20 Likes

Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by 234GT(m): 10:05am On Jan 13, 2019
Nigerians love hardship. Leave them make they dey shout next level.
I have made a personal resolve not to render any form of financial assistance to any supporter of Buhari and it's working for me.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by Randy100: 10:06am On Jan 13, 2019
Bishop loud it oh. The only man who brought recession two times in Nigeria. The man who drank the blood of his country men. A well known tribal bigot.

73 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by Benito8998(m): 10:06am On Jan 13, 2019
They will tag the bishop one of wailers now.

23 Likes

Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by DWJOBScom(m): 10:06am On Jan 13, 2019
They won’t hear o
Our elders warned us during the change campaign and now they are warning us again but God will arise

18 Likes

Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by Mikora: 10:06am On Jan 13, 2019
Affliction will not arise a second time

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by PassingShot(m): 10:07am On Jan 13, 2019
Yes, more hardship to looters and lazy youths.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by theoldpretender(m): 10:07am On Jan 13, 2019
More like....it is not about who wins the election....but who develops a policy that would make us a diversifed economy.

APC, nor PDP nor any of the other parties have an idea on how to diversify the economy.

All their plans are about how to share money in an equitable way....the same money that is running out every day.

Sharing money does not build an economy.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by slawomir: 10:08am On Jan 13, 2019
Isoright
Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 13, 2019
*.A vote for buhari jubril is a call to extreme poverty.
*.A vote for buhari jubril is a vote for terrorism.We all see how bokoharam are granted amnesty and how Fulani herdsmen are killing without any arrest made by jubril policemen.
*.A vote for buhari jubril is a call to nepotism.Government jobs is only for the north.
*.A vote for buhari is a call to inflation.
*.A vote for buhari is a call to selective prosecution.
*.A vote for buhari jubril is a call for a deaf and callous president.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by seeker121(m): 10:08am On Jan 13, 2019
I don't think some Nigerians are going to listen but prefer their wishes come true so that they can mock some pple not knowing that incompetence will have adverse effects on their lives.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by Fesline(m): 10:09am On Jan 13, 2019
IF possible nigerians may want to tast another hardship nau... but i trust the really nigerians will never allow that..

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by Jayslicky: 10:10am On Jan 13, 2019
Deathstroke00:

In the future, by gods Grace, I will sit my granchildren down and tell them how the greatness of Nigeria started when Buhari became the president

Buhari till 2023
Then your children are doomed having a thoughtless father like you.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by Lakside1955(m): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2019
And we will not listen to you again, period

1 Like

Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by Asshurbanipall: 10:13am On Jan 13, 2019
We no talk am before cheesy
Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by 34webers(m): 10:14am On Jan 13, 2019
In this case, pigs and idiots will not see why men of god should stop delving into politics since the song of con artist disguising as a bishop is melodious to their ears. Terrible animals.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by Deathstroke00(m): 10:14am On Jan 13, 2019
Jayslicky:
Then your children are doomed having a thoughtless father like you.

Its Better than having a good for nothing father who has nothing but his drug peddling and flat head to offer

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by ibabz(m): 10:17am On Jan 13, 2019
HumphreyGspot:

Original Source: https://punchng.com/buharis-reelectionll-bring-more-hardship-bishop/

Lazy Nigerian youths (zombies) please read! I swear, if Buhari should win the election, (God forbid) I would leave this country for life. I can't tolerate him or endure another 4yrs of hardship. I can't raise my children in a country with lazy youths who can't reason on their own.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 13, 2019
DWJOBScom:
They won’t hear o
Our elders warned us during the change campaign and now they are warning us again but God will arise
See them.Na them dey sell fake news about jubril to the gullible and hopeful minds

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 13, 2019
buhari till 2044!! sai baba!! Buhari is the only president who is serious about fighting corruption. that's why most looters and crooked pastors don't want him to win.

But they should all get ready to relocate to Ghana when buhari wins . grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by TreasureJunky: 10:20am On Jan 13, 2019
I wish Buhari's name will not be recorded as once a Nigeria president.,, Because we need to wipe off the memory of him

1 Like

Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 13, 2019
Deathstroke00:

Buhari till 2023
That is not a prophesy He is being pessimistic about buhari's re-election.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by Pekele007: 10:26am On Jan 13, 2019
That's the plain truth

1 Like

Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by alphaconde(m): 10:36am On Jan 13, 2019
God even knows

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abortion: Don't Turn Murderer For A Man, Hand Over The Baby To Him Let Him Do It / 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) / Why Do We Pray Only In Jesus Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.