Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

PPC Presidential Candidate Vows To Defeat Buhari, Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PPC Presidential Candidate Vows To Defeat Buhari, Atiku (5000 Views)

Lagos AD Governorship Candidate Vows To Challenge Sanwo-olu’s Victory In Court / How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 / PDP Needs Strong Candidate To Defeat Buhari, Says Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PPC Presidential Candidate Vows To Defeat Buhari, Atiku by ekhai(m): 7:43am On Jan 13, 2019
dam2000:
Buhari is the worst among all the candidate he know nothing abt economy bcus he know go school all he know is war that's what he read
You claimed to be educated more than Buhari. Can you justified the use of "know" in your comment. 3 of them. Graduate indeed.
Re: PPC Presidential Candidate Vows To Defeat Buhari, Atiku by Touchforfree(m): 8:01am On Jan 13, 2019
It is this particular trend that allowed me to know there is a political party being called "PPC".

Even a polling booth, the man cannot win.

Ordinary noise-making-machine............

Re: PPC Presidential Candidate Vows To Defeat Buhari, Atiku by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 13, 2019
i also saw it in my dreams last night...... kitikpa rachakwa unu anya there
Re: PPC Presidential Candidate Vows To Defeat Buhari, Atiku by sammy99(m): 2:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
lol,all these end of d year party are jst so funny.

Sowore,moughalu,Hashim all said they will defeat buhari and atiku and u too don kon join dem.

Na to go increase d number of seats for aso rock make e enter all of una together na since all of una don dey dream of winning.
Re: PPC Presidential Candidate Vows To Defeat Buhari, Atiku by dasanchez1(m): 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
mastercee:
The only PPC I know is Pay Per Click
I haven't seen your work on the site on the part B at your signature wink Also, I want you to mentor me on Linkedin based on how to have a dope profile like yours therein. thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari / Islamic Cleric Spotted At Prophet Tb Joshua's Funeral / Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.