Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,558 members, 7,861,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

Moderators Jesoul, Manmustwac Wanted - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moderators Jesoul, Manmustwac Wanted (989 Views)

A Letter To Jesoul / Clash Of The Religious Titans! Did Maclatunji Just Hide Manmustwac's Complaint? / Thread Locked By Manmustwac, Some Moderators Are Anti~christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderators Jesoul, Manmustwac Wanted by Cmarketer(m): 3:43am On Aug 12, 2010
Wanted are the moderators of this religion forum, JeSoul, manmustwac. They are wanted for some personal advise to me.Who can tell me how to reach any or all of them.

JeSoul, manmustwac
Re: Moderators Jesoul, Manmustwac Wanted by ajoguegbe(m): 9:04am On Aug 12, 2010
I personally WANT them and Mukina2 to answer some questions about 'their Faith and Bias'
Manmustwac should answer whether he is really a Christian and his jurisdiction in Nairaland Religion forum. He seems to be a pet they are using to convince Christians they have a rep.
Jesoul,I dont know you that much but you are still on the list for cold complacency
Re: Moderators Jesoul, Manmustwac Wanted by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 12, 2010
Let me put it this way.

Mukina2 = a super moderator in all section(Muslim)

Jesoul = moderator(Christian Religion section)

Manmustwac =moderator (atheist Religion section)
Re: Moderators Jesoul, Manmustwac Wanted by vedaxcool(m): 9:52am On Aug 12, 2010
Lol! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Moderators Jesoul, Manmustwac Wanted by manmustwac(m): 9:58am On Aug 12, 2010
your very funny toba smiley

@post
i'll send you a personal message
Re: Moderators Jesoul, Manmustwac Wanted by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 12, 2010
@manmustwac, i think we have thieves here. I posted a link to which ajoguegbe can reach u, but by this morning my post was stolen. Who did that? spam bolt or human bolt?
Re: Moderators Jesoul, Manmustwac Wanted by ajoguegbe(m): 11:58am On Aug 12, 2010
Let me put it this way.

okay, i should have known, manmustwac, atheist moderator
an eye opener shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Moderators Jesoul, Manmustwac Wanted by manmustwac(m): 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2010
@toba
i deleted it myself after i recieved the email that ajoguegbe had sent me.
Re: Moderators Jesoul, Manmustwac Wanted by JeSoul(f): 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2010
Toba how you dey? smiley

toba:

Let me put it this way.

Lemme add one more thing- Manmustwac = fantastic moderator (atheist Religion section)

ajoguegbe:
Jesoul,I dont know you that much but you are still on the list for cold complacency
Lol, see wahala. I've been away for a while so hope that'll be enough to take me off your list ehn. lol. So . . . what's the problem?
Re: Moderators Jesoul, Manmustwac Wanted by KunleOshob(m): 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2010
@Jesoul
Welcome back!
Re: Moderators Jesoul, Manmustwac Wanted by ajoguegbe(m): 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2010
@Jesoul.
Lol, see wahala. I've been away for a while so hope that'll be enough to take me off your list ehn. lol. So . . . what's the problem?
Though I dont know if manmustwac has replied my personal mail to him but You sound like one I can depend on. I am already giving a sigh of relief,
You can read my complaint on the thread that read "these Religion Board Moderators are Biased" I think you will understand why i said you have been too silent when manmustwac is not giving me any reasonable answer nor changing things. I dont blame Mukina2, for locking the thread and transfering it to the Islamic dumping ground where people dont visit,since he is a muslim,
Please unlock the thread "Why Muhammad is not a prophet" and put it back to the general religion board from the Muslim section Mukina hid.No comment there is as bad as what is in "why Jesus is not God" and it is still on till now.
Re: Moderators Jesoul, Manmustwac Wanted by nuclearboy(m): 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2010
^^ Ajoguegbe:

Why does it bother you at all? Have you forgotten that truth is bitter? Thats the reason why any thread that says the truth will be locked up. On the other side of the divide, error always sounds ridiculous and errormongers end up shooting themselves in the foot.

Please forget about your locked thread and discuss serious issues. Even when you don't say it, conscience, good sense, history and truth testify to the reality and the longest most obnoxious posts cannot change truth. What they do is show there is pain in some people. Finally, whenever you start to feel angry about what seems like unfairness to you, remember that a "prophet" once called you " a man given to learning and not proud" whist he called his own people "donkeys, ignorant men who resist truth"

What more do you need to remember to make you smile? cheesy
Re: Moderators Jesoul, Manmustwac Wanted by vescucci(m): 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2010
JeSoul! Yay
Re: Moderators Jesoul, Manmustwac Wanted by JeSoul(f): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2010
KunleOshob:

@Jesoul
Welcome back!
Oga Kunle smiley thanks! I trust you've been fighting the good tithe fight. Malachi 'brandishers' beware, Kunle is here. How is everything with you on and off NL? hope all is fantastic.

vescucci:

JeSoul! Yay
Vescucci! double triple yay! smiley

NuclearSir, I salute smiley
Re: Moderators Jesoul, Manmustwac Wanted by Enigma(m): 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2010
Jesoul

I troway plenty salute ooooo! Welcome back. grin
Re: Moderators Jesoul, Manmustwac Wanted by JeSoul(f): 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2010
ajoguegbe:

@Jesoul. Though I dont know if manmustwac has replied my personal mail to him but You sound like one I can depend on. I am already giving a sigh of relief,
You can read my complaint on the thread that read "these Religion Board Moderators are Biased" I think you will understand why i said you have been too silent when manmustwac is not giving me any reasonable answer nor changing things. I dont blame Mukina2, for locking the thread and transfering it to the Islamic dumping ground where people dont visit,since he is a muslim,
Please unlock the thread "Why Muhammad is not a prophet" and put it back to the general religion board from the Muslim section Mukina hid. No comment there is as bad as what is in "why Jesus is not God" and it is still on till now.
 I'm sure Manmustwac would've replied you by now but . . .

you should know that both of us have no powers or jurisdiction outside of this section. We cannot move topics outside of here back in, we can only move topics out. Hope that makes sense? Feel free to open another thread if you'd like to on the same topic and just make sure its within forum rules and you'll be fine. Does that sound okay?

Enigma:

Jesoul

I troway plenty salute ooooo! Welcome back. grin
Lol, salute troway'd back  grin thanks brotha. Hows little 'nigmalet these days? growing and growing I'm sure.
Re: Moderators Jesoul, Manmustwac Wanted by Enigma(m): 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2010
Yay, yep he's cool and coos his love and best wishes. smiley
Re: Moderators Jesoul, Manmustwac Wanted by JeSoul(f): 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2010
Enigma:

Yay, yep he's cool and coos his love and best wishes. smiley
Hope he knows his daddy is da' Man? wink
Re: Moderators Jesoul, Manmustwac Wanted by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2010
Religion Section sha, una get power sha. My long time friends how una dey?
Re: Moderators Jesoul, Manmustwac Wanted by nuclearboy(m): 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2010
@Jesoul - great to see you back here though my hopes had been, to hear you visited the stork to pick up a wife for enigmalet. Soon, ehn?
Re: Moderators Jesoul, Manmustwac Wanted by ajoguegbe(m): 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2010
nuclearboy:

^^ Ajoguegbe:

Why does it bother you at all? Have you forgotten that truth is bitter? Thats the reason why any thread that says the truth will be locked up. On the other side of the divide, error always sounds ridiculous and errormongers end up shooting themselves in the foot.

Please forget about your locked thread and discuss serious issues. Even when you don't say it, conscience, good sense, history and truth testify to the reality and the longest most obnoxious posts cannot change truth. What they do is show there is pain in some people. Finally, whenever you start to feel angry about what seems like unfairness to you, remember that a "prophet" once called you " a man given to learning and not proud" whist he called his own people "donkeys, ignorant men who resist truth"

What more do you need to remember to make you smile? cheesy
You speak with a lot of wisdom,I wish you run a counselling school, i wd have personally recommended people to you. But anyway, I wasnt so keen about the thread, I only wanted to know the stand of the moderators against future posts.
thanx 4 your advice
Re: Moderators Jesoul, Manmustwac Wanted by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 14, 2010
@jesoul, hope u re cool,my sweetest heart.
I perceive conspiracy here. I ve made my intentions known b4 the arrival of enigmalet. So no do ojoro at all.

(1) (Reply)

A Theist Wants Advice On Suing God For Creating The Devil / Why Didn't God Corrected Adam When He Founded Flaws In Him? / Knowing The Difference Between Your Needs And Your Wants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.