Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife (33248 Views)

"My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" / Woman Abandons 4-Year-Old Child In Gambling Shop As Collateral After Huge Losses / Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife by ChidiAlaigbo: 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
Treasuredlove:
Mumu man
Even more mumu side chic, if she go and have accident in the car now they will say eeya...fine chic like dat but they will not know why o
If the man start looking like one skeleton kwashiorkor at old age while his kids cruise round the world now they will say wicked shidren
Karma just dey use style wait for una

The wife should please pick up the pieces of herself and go out there to find something to do so it won't even affect her so much again if he decides to even will all his wretched properties to his side chic who is obviously there for just a season

Na war o, be like say the thing pain you pass the wife sef....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife by safetyInspector(m): 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
You never can tell how many homes the woman in question destroyed. Just hope it is not karma.
Tamarapetty:
Any married man cheating on his wife(with kids already), fall down and catch fireee! Burn! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife by ilohvictor(m): 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
please anyone with a place around Lagos island that can accommodate me, so I would paying something maybe for 4 months please call or WhatsApp me..I stay at mainland and transportation to my place of work has been drying up my dividends....

someone please

Re: Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife by Uyi168: 3:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
Just like that...
How I wish we can get the man's side of the story...
Re: Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife by ChidiAlaigbo: 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
faithfull18:
This kind of men learn too late in life.

My advice for the wife is to face her kids, take care of them to the best of her ability.

We have seen lots of cases like this.

The men always end up being the losers.

Hmmmm not always. Depends on the man. Trust me on that one.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife by ChidiAlaigbo: 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
haaaaaaaaa:
Not a story at all. Dad abandoned us since 2004

Your MUM fed you that bullshit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife by Ejebleje: 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
The issue be say you no fit give am styles wey the side chic dey give am.
Re: Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife by akiOYIBO: 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
As a Nigerian woman u must have deserved it
Re: Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife by akiOYIBO: 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
The last time I checked, Osinbajo and Obasanjo are cold blooded murderers

1 Like

Re: Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife by Ziel20: 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
Someone is saying he hopes she fights through this when SUICIDE is loading.

Lord help her.

1 Like

Re: Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife by kalejaiyesamson(m): 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
Most people are quick to castigate the man for is action but fail to ask the woman why she push her husband out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife by realitynaija: 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
Women & victim mentality. It's time they use positive approach to mend their marriagea instead of seeking public sympathy. These days married women use blackmail to ruin their marriages, to turn the children minds against fathers, public against men and still expect to remain married using children sentiments, mitchew.

1 Like

Re: Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife by realitynaija: 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
Did she care to tell the whole story from how she succeeded in sending thean out of the hse into another desperado woman. The fact that you already bore children for man should not grant her access into enslaving him. Let the man make himself happy and move away from all these demonized women. If she need the man to take care of his children, he should do it responsbly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
safetyInspector:
You never can tell how many homes the woman in question destroyed. Just hope it is not karma.

How about her own home.

Women always default to victim mode once their actions bear fruit.

What if she treats the man badly and is difficult to live with?

1 Like

Re: Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife by calcal: 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
Any woman with 4 children is an irresponsible woman, better to run for such. kudos to the husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hmm sidechic get praise than wife this man is Enchanted Why sensible man buy car for sidechic not wife
Re: Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
mmb:
Naso Atiku will abandon Nigerians and buy exotic cars and mansions for his side chics.

Nigerians be wise and vote for Buhari.

Slave...
Re: Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
jazz at work...its d work of d devil
Re: Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife by CHoccolaTE: 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
The men making excuses for this man are fvcking disgusting pigs.

How can you look at the babies in that picture and still look for how to justify this evil man's actions? You people are sick.

Even if the wife is making him unhappy which you people are touting as the reason for his wickedness, then what about his innocent children? Did they also offend the evil man and drive him into the arms of another woman?
The minute you have children you cease to live for yourself, you have brought a life or lives into this world and it is your duty to make sure they are comfortable and well taken care of until they're independent.

But majority of men are so selfish and self centered, they live only for themselves and can never sacrifice for others.

The money that beast used to buy a car for his prostitute could have bettered those babies lot in life one way or another

8 Likes

Re: Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife by boiz2men(m): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
i persoanlly think this is karma on the woman
Re: Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
I am sure she knew the pig she married.
You think all these independent single ladies don't have sense?
Madam, carry your load.
We are in the era where people should not be obsessed over marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife by YouareaBITCH(f): 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
IMASTEX:
Well, it's good to hear the other side of the story before concluding on what she has said.

What other side? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife by realitynaija: 4:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
No one is trying to give excuses to justify the man. All we say is there's no smoke without fire. For man with 4 kids to live home has more to it than the victim story from the woman. The fact that the man bought a car for anot her side chic has simply made him wicked heeen. Did the woman tell you that the man never bought her a car also? Further, what room did the wife give the husband to access and take responsibility on her children. People like Tonto refused her ex access to his son, inspire of court orders and yet call him names, for example. How do u place that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife by puretayo(m): 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
My wife checked my phone and found these names:

. Tender one
. Amazing one
. Lady of my dreams

She called the Tender One my mother answered. Then called the Amazing One and my sister answered!

When she called the Lady of my Dreams, HER phone rang!!!

She cried until she got her eyes swollen because she doubted my faithfulness, so she gave me her one month salary to make up for her sin.

When my mother learnt of the story, she sold her jewellery and gave me the money.

I took all the money and bought a gift for my girlfriend whose name was saved as "Emeka the Electrician"

grin

3 Likes

Re: Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife by Rozaytee: 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
puretayo:

My wife checked my phone and found these names:

. Tender one
. Amazing one
. Lady of my dreams

She called the Tender One my mother answered. Then called the Amazing One and my sister answered!

When she called the Lady of my Dreams, HER phone rang!!!

She cried until she got her eyes swollen because she doubted my faithfulness, so she gave me her one month salary to make up for her sin.

When my mother learnt of the story, she sold her jewellery and gave me the money.

I took all the money and bought a gift for my girlfriend whose name was saved as "Emeka the Electrician"

grin
lolz...na hell fire dey wait u

1 Like

Re: Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife by emelda86(f): 7:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
Any woman that the husband is cheating on, as in he doesn't take care of u no more cos of his side chicken

DM me I have something for you
Re: Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife by youngl1234(m): 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
this sounds like a rap
Re: Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife by CanadianNaija: 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
Valerie47:
May God almighty punish all the girls ruining their fellow women marriage. Amen. Hungry bitchess.

Maybe it’s the men God should be punishing, since the side chicks didn’t take any vows to stay faithful to the wives.

If you’re in this situation, better evaluate your life. So that you don’t end up like the ambitionless woman up there that wants to die because her husband doesn’t want her again.
As she has nothing going for her na, if you don’t have man that’s the end of the world, even to the detriment of the innocent children she selfishly brought into the toxic marriage she always knew she was in.

I don’t pity weak women, they irritate me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife by Dpharisee: 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
The woman referring to the man's family as 'EVIL' should give a little insight into her kind of person.
Disrespecting your husband and his family publicly will not help reconciliation and could be part of the reason the man is seeking for comfort elsewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth / Why Turning A Tomboy Or Tomgirl Is Self-Conflicting / Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.