Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

"My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" (33423 Views)

Pregnant Wife Files For Divorce After Husband Buys His Mom A Car(your Opinion) / Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife / Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by nlfpmod: 8:47pm On Apr 17
My hubby said due 2 economic situation of tins we should only eat meat wen there is festive period dat thins cost. We hv only 1 child, do u no dat my hubby uses his money 2buy chicken 4rm chicken Republic & eat alone, l got 2no wen I was washin his clothes,he hides d payment receipts in one of his pocket.

Credit: Sisi Yemmie

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by AqualinaXYZ: 8:49pm On Apr 17
Maybe baba don hide do DNA test

Most things happen for a reason

217 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by maleekberry: 8:49pm On Apr 17
You too buy 3 chicken from MEGA CHICKEN and hide the receipt inside your handbag or purse

359 Likes 20 Shares

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Prayluv(m): 8:49pm On Apr 17
You too buy your own and eat let peace reign in the family

243 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by OJODEL10(m): 8:51pm On Apr 17
As you dey do your own codedly
you done forget

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by AqualinaXYZ: 8:51pm On Apr 17
Prayluv:
Red flag

If the man tell you him own side of the story you fit shock

Fear women

Most times men threat women badly because of what they did to them during relationship

231 Likes 18 Shares

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Maxymilliano(m): 8:51pm On Apr 17
The lady should also use her personal money to get beef or chicken and eat it alone.

Do me I do you, God no vex

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by AqualinaXYZ: 8:57pm On Apr 17
maleekberry:
You too buy 3 chicken from MEGA CHICKEN and hide the receipt inside your handbag or purse

99% of Nigerian women go into marriage broke and dependent on their men

Before you see Nigerian babe wey go into marriage with N1million omo u go need connection

204 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Proserpina: 9:00pm On Apr 17

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by LordIsaac(m): 9:11pm On Apr 17
It means you failed as a wife…he had to find a way to survive.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:16pm On Apr 17
shocked

Chai! Women and meat are inseparable cheesy

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Sonnobax15(m): 9:17pm On Apr 17
grin
She found what she was looking for.......

Two things I've always warned my banny to steer clear from if she truly wants our relationship to lead to the next stage --"My phone,and my pocket". Cuz if you do,the thing wey you dey look for, nothing go stop you from finding it..

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by 2aces(m): 9:37pm On Apr 17
maleekberry:
The regular Nigerian woman with no source of income but feels entitled to everything, where she go see money go buy her own grin

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by franchasofficia: 10:03pm On Apr 17
lol

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Innobee99(m): 10:20pm On Apr 17
Stingy to your own family again? grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Think9ja(m): 10:20pm On Apr 17
I will treat my wife with every respect and love in the world.

Reason why i must marry a virgin. I'm never compromising that one. If you like have character more than mother Mary, if your hymen is not intact i will smash and go

Your hymen is my birthright as your husband and if you dont have it, that means youre denying me my birthright so i cant have anything to do with you

144 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by iykofias(m): 10:20pm On Apr 17
”he hides d payment receipts in one of his pocket”

So he hides payment slip because he left it in his pocket?
What if he threw it on his way home, or because he didn’t show you the receipt then that means he’s hiding it. Just negodu entitlement mentality

65 Likes

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by JideMakinwa(m): 10:20pm On Apr 17
Cunning man cannot come and die grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by ojun50(m): 10:20pm On Apr 17
Yr husbandary is sick. He need to be checked

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by PulaPower: 10:21pm On Apr 17
That is what you get when you’re a complete liability..

159 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Nahunger(m): 10:21pm On Apr 17
grin

Madam go learn how to cook food 😂😂😂

PulaPower:
That is what you get when you’re a complete liability..

Don't mind those broke things, all they can offer is their legs, poor mental capacity, inability to regenerate funds, lack of creativity, only focused on Telemundo, zee world and synthetic hair.

Looking for a man to kill with overbearing demands for things their father can't give them.

What women call true love or Display of affection is
*Financial Recklessness
*Financial mismanagement
*Careless spender..

Ask a woman to spend her own money on you na that time you go see the dumb head dey do further mathematics, quadratic equation using 4 figure table to analyze the importance and what you are worthy of eating from her money.

Adult leeches like jennyclay.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:21pm On Apr 17
Bbq griller boy

My belle dey pain me abeg! I no wan over laugh!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Melagros(m): 10:21pm On Apr 17
COMRADES, maybe the woman no open her legs widely in the night for the man that's why grin
It is obvious that there is crises in that family because I don't think a man can behave that way on purpose

11 Likes

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 10:21pm On Apr 17
Man of the year!

Husband of the year!!

Correct man, na im him be!!!

Na wa for some of una, only you dey enjoy your own money but you don't even want the man to enjoy part of his own hard-earned money.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by lexrichy(m): 10:21pm On Apr 17
Oya drop comments
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Alexlalax1(m): 10:21pm On Apr 17
Is he related to nairaland barbecue guy? The guy might even be the barbecue guy here disturbing us with the darling daddy bull crap

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by dust144(m): 10:22pm On Apr 17
He still pay the house bills, let him flex

16 Likes

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by MrPOTUS: 10:23pm On Apr 17
undecided

You self use your own money buy your own chicken nah.

Entitled modaf**kers

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Think9ja(m): 10:23pm On Apr 17
AqualinaXYZ:

If the man tell you him own side of the story you fit shock

Fear women

Most times men threat women badly because of what they did to them during relationship

Which kind mumu talk be this one?
She treat you badly during relationship and you foolishly still marry am?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by id4sho(m): 10:23pm On Apr 17
Ha, your husband has only one trouser shocked

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Hezzyluv: 10:24pm On Apr 17
Since you can't afford to go to Chiken Republic and buy for yourself, allow him to eat and have the strength to hustle and look for money to feed you with what he can afford. grin

23 Likes

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Oluwazeezu(m): 10:24pm On Apr 17
cheesy cheesy
funny man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) / Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.