Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife (33249 Views)

"My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" / Woman Abandons 4-Year-Old Child In Gambling Shop As Collateral After Huge Losses / Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

Na war o, be like say the thing pain you pass the wife sef....
lol yes na
I am tired of some girls making the whole population of girls look so bad
Re: Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife by ChidiAlaigbo: 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
calcal:
Any woman with 4 children is an irresponsible woman, better to run for such. kudos to the husband.

Thank you so so much for this statement.
Re: Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 16, 2019
CHoccolaTE:
The men making excuses for this man are fvcking disgusting pigs.

How can you look at the babies in that picture and still look for how to justify this evil man's actions? You people are sick.

Even if the wife is making him unhappy which you people are touting as the reason for his wickedness, then what about his innocent children? Did they also offend the evil man and drive him into the arms of another woman?
The minute you have children you cease to live for yourself, you have brought a life or lives into this world and it is your duty to make sure they are comfortable and well taken care of until they're independent.

But majority of men are so selfish and self centered, they live only for themselves and can never sacrifice for others.

The money that beast used to buy a car for his prostitute could have bettered those babies lot in life one way or another
lol don't mind them biko...they just need brain to understand that after see finish enter every woman na dsame for Randy man eye...they will make excuse tire
Somebody even said a woman with 4 kids is irresponsible...oh Lord, why did You stop producing brains with humans?

1 Like

Re: Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 16, 2019
emelda86:
Any woman that the husband is cheating on, as in he doesn't take care of u no more cos of his side chicken

DM me I have something for you

Madame, na you wan Purchase new car who the Victim?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth / Why Turning A Tomboy Or Tomgirl Is Self-Conflicting / Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.