Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos (53760 Views)

Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom / Zulum Offers Christma Package To Soldiers A Day After Clash With Military (Pics) / Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos by Kdon2: 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
dokyOloye:

Nothing like average Muslim.
All of them na fanatics but some de hide their fanaticism successfully.
I'm talking from experience of having worked with very educated Muslims.

God bless you. some fried brains are already crying.
Re: Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos by abimbola74(m): 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
hisexcellency34:
He looks like the dreaded Shekau
Someone said that earlier ,not funny again..
If you can't praise him for this ,why comparing him with someone you won't want to be calld urslf
Re: Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos by Mechejy: 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
Look at this pretenders.which religion owns and supports bokoharam.who is deceiving who.if you deny my statement tell me any terrorist organization globally that belongs to Christian.hypochris in highest order
Don't be surprise that soldier Muslim may be an informant to his Muslim Biko haram

An army scholar was filmed preaching extensively about Islam to other soldiers who are currently fighting the Boko Haram insurgents in the northern part of the country. 

The soldier who taught his colleagues with two AK-47 rifles by his side, urged them to make use of their time here on earth in order to enter paradise. 

Internet users have also hailed the scholar for his teachings and also prayed for safety of the troops. 

Facebook user John Usman wrote; Even at that level everybody they close to their guns

Abubakar Hassan wrote; May Almighty Allaj protect our Nigerian army.

Mohammed Abubakar Ahmed also wrote; ALLAHU AKBAR, WE PRAY MAY ALMIGHTY MAKE OUR GOOD MISSION TO ACHIEVED BY TURN OUR PRESSURE TO PLEASURE, OBSTACLES TO MIRACLE, AMEEN.

Watch the video below. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/army-scholar-preaches-to-soldiers-with-two-ak-47-rifles-by-his-side.html[/quote]
Re: Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos by franchasng: 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
sulasa07:

Maybe you don't know that it was the USA that trained the 1st Al-Qaeda group so that they can overthrow Sadam Hussein.
Okay if I just agree with you, then I ask, why must they use Muslims and Islam

Why must USA train only Muslims to become terrorists that will form all terrorist organizations in all African, Middle-East and Asian countries, why

Why can't they train Hindus, Buddhist, Pagans, Christians, Atheists, Zionists, Judaists, why must it be Muslims

It shows that Muslims are prone to violence, fanatism and radicalism, kiss the truth undecided
Re: Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos by donkingzton01(m): 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
franchasng:

Why must USA train only Muslims to become terrorists that will form all terrorist organizations in all African, Middle-East and Asian countries, why

Why can't they train Hindus, Buddhist, Pagans, Christians, Atheists, Zionists, Judaists, why must it be Muslims

It shows that Muslims are prone to violence, fanatism and radicalism, kiss the truth undecided
Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos by franchasng: 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
donkingzton01:

You said it all. All this dumb ass head slamming mooslems have already stormed this thread vomiting rubbish. Islam is a terrorist religion from which all terrorist organizations trace their root. Check the whole world, wherever Islam is in majority, there us always chaos and violence, even some Islamic countries that seem peaceful, their people are being suppressed and their is total lack of freedom. No matter how hard Muslims try to cover the truth, the world will be a much peaceful and better place without Islam.
Syrians, Yemenis, Iraqis who are mostly Muslims displaced by civil war and turned to refugees couldn't get accepted by Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, etc, these same Muslims that condemn Western nations and their civilized lifestyle who happen to be mostly Christian countries were still the nations that wholeheartedly accepted their refugees and accommodated and fed them.

And even at that, they still carry their Islamic radicalization to these nations that welcomed them out of pity, but they couldn't condemn Saudi Arabia their so called holy land that refused to accept their own Muslim brothers displaced by war.

Sometimes I wonder what motivates people to join Islam, cos I find it difficult to see why they do so, hmmm
Re: Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos by AbdulhakeemIdris(m): 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
dainformant:
Kudos to Nigerian troops who have laid down their lives for the country in fighting against criminality and terrorism. 

An army scholar was filmed preaching extensively about Islam to other soldiers who are currently fighting the Boko Haram insurgents in the northern part of the country. 

The soldier who taught his colleagues with two AK-47 rifles by his side, urged them to make use of their time here on earth in order to enter paradise. 

Internet users have also hailed the scholar for his teachings and also prayed for safety of the troops. 

Facebook user John Usman wrote; Even at that level everybody they close to their guns

Abubakar Hassan wrote; May Almighty Allaj protect our Nigerian army.

Mohammed Abubakar Ahmed also wrote; ALLAHU AKBAR, WE PRAY MAY ALMIGHTY MAKE OUR GOOD MISSION TO ACHIEVED BY TURN OUR PRESSURE TO PLEASURE, OBSTACLES TO MIRACLE, AMEEN.

Watch the video below. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/army-scholar-preaches-to-soldiers-with-two-ak-47-rifles-by-his-side.html

This is not a Nigerian Army pls, he is Boko Haram, a Nigerian soldier wouldn't carry two AK47, There are bikes on the background and it's only Boko Haram that uses motorcycles, He didn't even resemble a Soldier
Re: Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos by chycco: 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
Re: Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
yrex01:
u know nothing about Islam n terrorist. Pls just sdf already.

what is this one saying?������
Re: Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos by yrex01(m): 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
Olabenjamen22:

what is this one saying?������
just sdf n stop quoting me.
Re: Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos by Mpanyi: 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
DrGoodman:
Difference b/w them and the insurgents getting blurred the more

I can only say you are intelligent
Re: Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos by Friend01(m): 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
DrGoodman:
Difference b/w them and the insurgents getting blurred the more

If you don't know why don't you ask humbly.

If Boko Haram ideology was 'Islāmic ' in any way why is majority of the muslims not supporting them?

This is not about Christ or Christianity which we can say they are diametrically opposed if we were to look at the Bible verses dispassionately.
Re: Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos by Friend01(m): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
Kdon2:

Average Muslims are fanatics.
Is there anything wrong being a fanatic?
Re: Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
Mpanyi:

I can only say you are intelligent

There is ABSOLUTELY nothing intelligent in that comment. Its just that typical DUMBSIFICATION and DOUBLE STANDARDS.

Was every ones ears not filled with out-cry before Christmas when a list of those who absconded from the fight against Boko Haram turned out to be mainly Christians?!

The cry was that Muslims are left out from fighting Boko Haram.

And now what again?!!! Hmm these Muslim soldiers must be on the side of Boko Haram.

And every time the non-Muslims are given all the chances to go face their enemies they keep running away like FVCKING COWARDS and never cease complaining.

WHAT A COUNTRY OF MAD PEOPLE!!!
Cc: Madridguy, drgoodman, franchasng

Assuming Nnamdi Azikiwe was Nigeria's first Prime Minister, an IGBO and a CHRISTIAN, murdered in a coup organised by FULANI SOLDIERS who were MUSLIMS all because they can't tolerate an IGBO and a CHRISTIAN Prime minister. And then out of the DARKNESS and EVIL of their hearts, they declared to DIS-UNITE themselves from Nigeria to form their own CALIPHATE, governed by SHARIA LAW, in a SUPPOSITION that they themselves, FULANIS are of JEWISH , sorry I mean ARAB origin.

Plunging the country to a BLOODY CIVIL all for their own SELFISH GAINS and SUPPERIORITY COMPLEX.

Truth be told, the VERY ROOT of Nigeria's unending problems LIES is the fact that just 6 years after this supposedly GREAT COUNTRY, NIGERIA got her Independence, a COUP DOMINATED BY ,'CHRISTIAN OFFICERS' BY FACT AND TRUTH as its plotters, TRUNCATED THE FUTURE OF NIGERIA FROM ACHIEVING GREATNESS.

A coup which cost the life of Nigeria's FIRST prime minister a MUSLIM, A FULANI (Hausa) killed in cold blood, became the very beginning of Nigeria's INSTABILITY of which NIGERIA is still BLEEDING AT ITS FEET till date.

After the failed coup by CHRISTIAN OFFICERS, the civil war.

"Biafra's attempt to leave Nigeria resulted in
the Nigerian Civil War . The state was formally recognised by Gabon , Haiti , Ivory Coast ,Tanzania and Zambia . Other nations, which did not give official recognition BUT PROVIDED SUPPORT AND ASSISTANCE TO BIAFRA, included Israel, France, Spain , Portugal , Norway, Rhodesia, South Africa and the Vatican City . Biafra also received aid from non-state actors , including Joint Church Aid , Holy Ghost Fathers of
Ireland, and under their direction Caritas
International, MarkPress and U.S. Catholic
Relief Services."
SOURCE: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biafra

JUST CHECKOUT THE LIST OF THE SPONSORS OF THE PREDOMINATLY CHRISTIAN IGBO DURING THE CIVIL WAR WHICH SUCCEEDED A FAILED DOMINANTLY CHRISTIAN MILITARY COUP THAT KILLED NIGERIA'S PRIME MINISTER THAT WAS A MUSLIM, WHEN NIGERIA WAS JUST 6 YEARS OLD AT SUCH INITIAL STATE OF FORGING THE FOUNDATION FOR THE GREATEST OF A NATION.

Let us put it to PERSPECTIVE again.

Assuming Nigeria's first Prime Minister was Nnamdi Kanu and the first coup plotted was by Muslim officers from Northern Nigeria precisely FULANIS and then followed by a civil war supported by Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan and other so called MUSLIM COUNTRIES what comes to mind?!

JIHAD OF COURSE!!! DO YOU GET THE PICTURE?!

BUT HAVE YOU EVER PICTURED OUR REALITY OF THE CIVIL WAR AS CHRISTIAN FANATISM?! PERHAPS JEWISH FANATISM MAKES MORE SENSE.

The TRUTH is, this country would NOT have become a mess if the Christian dominated East had chosen peace, UNITY and progress and NOT SELFISH ENDS.

HOW COULD A PEOPLE BE SO BLIND OF THEIR FANATICAL PROWESS?

Till date the INTOLERANCE, HATRED for Muslims and Northerners is very EVIDENT in the Eastern part of Nigeria. Even worse than it has been since in the beginning. FACT!!!

The North has been far, far more accommodating. For every one Mosque you find in the East, there are more than a 100 churches to that ratio in the North and with loud speakers blowing our ear drums.
Re: Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos by daroz(m): 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
He can’t deceive us, all Muslims are potential terrorist .
If you say you are a Muslim and you aren’t violent .. you are fake.

As long as Islam is in this world , terrorism will never ever end. You can quote me anywhere.

Let’s kiss the truth .
Re: Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
franchasng:
Syrians, Yemenis, Iraqis who are mostly Muslims displaced by civil war and turned to refugees couldn't get accepted by Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, etc, these same Muslims that condemn Western nations and their civilized lifestyle who happen to be mostly Christian countries were still the nations that wholeheartedly accepted their refugees and accommodated and fed them.

And even at that, they still carry their Islamic radicalization to these nations that welcomed them out of pity, but they couldn't condemn Saudi Arabia their so called holy land that refused to accept their own Muslim brothers displaced by war.

Sometimes I wonder what motivates people to join Islam, cos I find it difficult to see why they do so, hmmm

Kindly increase your knowledge with this link below.

For clarity of VISION and FREEDOM from our chosen ILLUSIONS, kindly take your time to read,

INTERNATIONAL TERRORISM: Image and Reality by Noam Chomsky an American as well as a Jew.

Click below to read the above.

https://chomsky.info/199112__02/

THE SAME YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO OPEN YOUE MOUTH CRYING IF MAINLY NON-MUSLIMS SOLDIERS ARE MAINLY THEY ONES SELECTED TO GO FACE BOKO HARAM . PATHETIC HOW THEY HAVE NOT AND WILL NEVER CEASE TO ABSCOND BECAUSE OF THAT INHERENT COWARDLY TRAITS. THEY KNOW NOTHING EXCEPT TO MAKE NOISE!
THEY SAME YOU IS MAKING NOISE ABOUT ON THIS THREAD. MUSLIM SOLIDERS ARE BEING SEEN AS TO STRENGTHEN BOKO HARAM. YET YOU GUYS RUN AWAY BEING COWARDS THAT YOU MOSTLY ARE. VERY PATHETIC THE DUMBSIFICATION YOU GUYS GO THROUGH.
Re: Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos by Pat4321: 11:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
That GOD we won't enter the same paradise
Re: Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos by sulasa07(m): 1:50am On Jan 14, 2019
franchasng:

That's bcoz anyone can kill another and shout ALLAHU Akbar.I just saw a news tonight that a Russian ambassador was shot dead and the assassin shouted ALLAHU Akbar. ALLAHU Akbar is just a fucking word n anyone can say it.Most Muslims that turn to terrorism are of two or three types:
1)The new converts to Islam
2)Muslims by name who also know nothing about their religion.
Cause why would someone tell me to go kill people who didn't harm me or I should put on a suicide vest so that I will gain heaven,I would likely ask the person, you go first,once that heaven is guaranteed for you and I c,I will likely follow. And you should know something, some people are making cool cash through this terrorism thing,they sell weapons to the terrorists and also sell weapons to the soldiers fighting the terrorists. So please tell me,who is the real terrorist?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos / Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces / Shock As Sanwo-Olu Appoints Joe Igbokwe Special Adviser On Drainage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.