Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos (65869 Views)

Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked / UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos by chukwugoziegi: 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
Emekus92:
Where the nude pics?

Long story no nude... Michewww

If you see nudes wey I see for Twitter today. One Asiwaju_limited guy just drop people nudes everywhere. I just set open mouth. This nudes of a thing ehen! Girl's no dey hear word

1 Like

Re: Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos by demoBaba: 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
DavidAyo2000:
Make #50,000 to #70,000 weekly without referring by just doing simple online mail processing.
Proofs available.
Ask me how

I won't ask you.

1 Like

Re: Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
one word, barbarians!

1 Like

Re: Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos by iornenge81(m): 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hmmmm this one hard

1 Like

Re: Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos by sisisioge: 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
SAMBARRY:
one of the most prominent advice my dad gives me is DONT INVOLVE YOURSELF WITH NIGERIANS WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY RELATED ISSUES because WHEN THE CHIPS ARE down THEY BECOME VERY ANIMALISTIC

Imagine a friend doing this to another friend! Someone that helped with her wedding party, someone she's known for 8yrs! Dang, may God keep evil people away from us.

What a way to start her marriage, what a man she married, what a good deed they've done for their political opponent. Even if this girl pardons them, their opponent won't allow it rest. Whew! Crazzze humans.

4 Likes

Re: Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
mehnnn... what kinda fuckery is this.
? the groom and his bride and that one they call Pele should spend time in jail apart from the damages that will be awarded.

they should serve as a lesson to others not to take the laws in their own hands.

1 Like

Re: Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos by Emekus92(m): 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
chukwugoziegi:

If you see nudes wey I see for Twitter today. One Asiwaju_limited guy just drop people nudes everywhere. I just set open mouth. This nudes of a thing ehen! Girl's no dey hear word
I c that one grin .

Girls dey hear word ... By indomie give some dem don open everywhere 4 u... Most especially school environment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos by SAMBARRY: 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
sisisioge:

Imagine a friend doing this to another friend! Someone that helped with her wedding party, someone she's known for 8yrs! Dang, may God keep evil people away from us.

What a way to start her marriage, what a man she married, what a good deed they've done for their political opponent. Even if this girl pardons them, their opponent won't allow it rest. Whew! Crazzze humans.
the bride is the one that will suffer the most because if the husband can use trickery to connive with his village people and use the bride to lure her friend to be assaulted,imagine what will happen to the new wife when she and her husband have husband/wife crises or when she doesn't give birth on time or when the husband is tired of her.smh

Moreover if the wife can sell out her friend just like that,the husband will have trust issues with his wife because he will be thinking in his private/alone moment that if his wife can do this to her friend, what about him

Basically the couple have set up a wrong foundation to start a healthy home that can stand the test of time

1 Like

Re: Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos by AmazingELixir: 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
undecided
Re: Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos by sisisioge: 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
SAMBARRY:
the bride is the one that will suffer the most because if the husband can use trickery to connive with his village people and use the bride to lure her friend to be assaulted,imagine what will happen to the new wife when she and her husband have husband/wife crises or when she doesn't give birth on time or when the husband is tired of her.smh

Well, she will be deserving of whatever happens to her then. Ndi jakujaku omo!

1 Like

Re: Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos by SAMBARRY: 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
sisisioge:

Well, she will be deserving of whatever happens to her then. Ndi jakujaku omo!
both couples have set an extremely wrong foundation that will threaten the peace of that marriage. While the husband will be having trust issues with his wife because he will be thinking in his private moments that if his wife can do this to her friend what of him.in fact every of her moves will be suspicious
Re: Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos by Dollabiz: 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
hmmm
Re: Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos by Joshua070(m): 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
cheesy where is d photo of ur Toto? u dey mad
Re: Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos by sisisioge: 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
SAMBARRY:
both couples have set an extremely wrong foundation that will threaten the peace of that marriage. While the husband will be having trust issues with his wife because he will be thinking in his private moments that if his wife can do this to her friend what of him.in fact every of her moves will be suspicious

grin grin

Also, the guy's political career will be threatened. His opponents will use this story to their advantage. The women lawyer will not let it go. Money might become a bit strained for him which could lead to strained atmosphere at home. Their other friends would start avoiding them like plagues. In a nutshell, they started their journey together with a bad omen...na God go help them. Whew!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos by Ofonimeussoh(m): 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hmmm Pele,Eket,hmmm,
Re: Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos by switlolly27(f): 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
Helping a friend or family member to pick money on d floor at an event get as he be, dt was hw my sister inlaw said my senior wife dt helped her to pick money durin her weddin stole her money, she said she was usin her eyes to count d money as they were sprayin her, dt her money is supposed to be 150k dt my senior wife gave her 40k. Na so i open my mouth dey look. Since dt day any inlaws event i no dey near money side

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos by enemyofprogress: 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
Useless country, useless people

Since my neighbor saw me pressing laptop...... She stopped spreading her pant outside
Still don't understand?
Re: Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos by SAMBARRY: 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
sisisioge:

grin grin

Also, the guy's political career will be threatened. His opponents will use this story to their advantage. The women lawyer will not let it go. Money might become a bit strained for him which could lead to strained atmosphere at home. Their other friends would start avoiding them like plagues. In a nutshell, they started their journey together with a bad omen...na God go help them. Whew!
exactly! And they had to do that to a friend that helped them?? We're really in a generation of ingrates.unfortunately their shallow brain didn't tell them that friendship is more sustainable than money and when their marriage starts experiencing bad times just like any marriage, which friend(s) will be there for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos by grandstar(m): 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
ZeeBaba17:
though its wrong to take the law into your hands but something tells me this lady is not telling the whole truth about the money

Even if she stole all the money, no one has the rest to humiliate her the way they did! That's the koko!

1 Like

Re: Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos by wellmax(m): 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
Can we all please blame Buhari for this too.

Useless new couples.

1 Like

Re: Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos by sharpwriter(m): 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Useless country, useless people

Since my neighbor saw me pressing laptop...... She stopped spreading her pant outside
Still don't understand?
Hahahaha.... Yahoo boy suspect cheesy
Re: Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos by Bigmikedagod(m): 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
DavidAyo2000:
Make #50,000 to #70,000 weekly without referring by just doing simple online mail processing.
Proofs available.
Ask me how

HOW??
Re: Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
This is sickening... infuriating. Imagine the threat they'd kill her and nothing will happen...gush!

3 Likes

Re: Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos by ZeeBaba17(m): 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
grandstar:

Even if she stole all the money, no one has the rest to humiliate her the way they did! That's the koko!

my opening statement was that it's wrong....... but the truth is that it's painful when u have invested so much to reap from your wedding financially, and some light finger friend tries to make money from ur event
Re: Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos by ManTiger(m): 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
I saw the video online, so sad that the lady is even a friend of the family, God forbid, I will never humiliate a fellow friend like this.

2 Likes

Re: Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos by Konquest: 11:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
Islie:

My friend and her husband abducted me, stripped me naked, shared my nude photos on social media

•Lady falsely accused of stealing money at Akwa Ibom wedding tells her traumatic story

•Women lawyers step in, seek justice

•Police to arraign Councillor over incident

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/my-friend-and-her-husband-abducted-me-stripped-me-naked-shared-my-nude-photos-on-social-media/

Re: Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos by grandstar(m): 11:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
ZeeBaba17:

my opening statement was that it's wrong....... but the truth is that it's painful when u have invested so much to reap from your wedding financially, and some light finger friend tries to make money from ur event

People think its cool stealing or their being smart.

She unfortunately messed with the wrong people
Re: Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos by Skmoda360(m): 2:06am On Jan 14, 2019
Emekus92:
Where the nude pics?

Long story no nude... Michewww
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation / Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number / Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.