Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

If This Is Your Father, Would You Be Shy To Be At This Party With Him? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If This Is Your Father, Would You Be Shy To Be At This Party With Him? (1354 Views)

Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) / My Wife Of 3 Years Is Very Shy Around Me / She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Is Your Father, Would You Be Shy To Be At This Party With Him? by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:07am On Jan 14, 2019
Imagine this is your father, would you be shy if you were at this party with him? This is a question that comes to the mind.

In a video going viral on social media, an elderly man was spotted dancing and whyning his waist at his daughters graduation party.

The man who was so in the dance, thrilled many, including other parents and children who at a point started spraying money for his wonderful dance steps and how he entertained everyone.

Some online users who were left in stitches on how the girls father entertained everyone, wished they had such a lively and entertaining dad.
SOURCE:

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: If This Is Your Father, Would You Be Shy To Be At This Party With Him? by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:07am On Jan 14, 2019
Lol
Re: If This Is Your Father, Would You Be Shy To Be At This Party With Him? by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 14, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
Lol

Wait, Is that your brassiere & breast I'm looking at in your profile picture?

1 Like

Re: If This Is Your Father, Would You Be Shy To Be At This Party With Him? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 14, 2019
Zoharariel:

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If This Is Your Father, Would You Be Shy To Be At This Party With Him? by Xsem(m): 7:33am On Jan 14, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
Lol

Poor bweast

1 Like

Re: If This Is Your Father, Would You Be Shy To Be At This Party With Him? by Lizzysamuel(f): 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
Xsem:

Poor bweast

Buhari you there
Re: If This Is Your Father, Would You Be Shy To Be At This Party With Him? by Xsem(m): 5:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lizzysamuel:

Buhari you there

Breast you there

1 Like

Re: If This Is Your Father, Would You Be Shy To Be At This Party With Him? by zombieTRACKER: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
Zoharariel:

Why would you go there undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Young Lady Reveals Her Mother's Shocking Reaction After A Man Raped Her / All You Need To Know About The Origin Of Mariners _ Ndị Mmiri / She Cheated On Him With His Best Friend And This Is What He Did For Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.