Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

She Cheated On Him With His Best Friend And This Is What He Did For Revenge - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Cheated On Him With His Best Friend And This Is What He Did For Revenge (1362 Views)

My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Cheated On Him With His Best Friend And This Is What He Did For Revenge by Nobody: 11:29am On May 07, 2020
She cheated on him with his best friend and this is what he did for revenge
opera.com May 7, 2020 7:25 AM
A man aged 35 discovered that his long term best friend has been cheating with his wife. He claims he has all the evidence. His wife is 25 years old. They got married and had a white weeding in 2019 April. His best friend is 45 and they’ve been friend for over 15 years. He discovered about this truth last year December that his best friend of over 15 years has been exchanging messages and nudes with his wife on WhatsApp and kept the evidence without showing them. He discovered what was going on with the two by hacking his wife’s phone. When he founds our he decided to not tell any of the two as he was heart broken and looking for the best revenge.

He claims his feelings towards his wife changed. He started acting up and never treated her the way he used to while on the other hand he was low key with his best friend but pretended as if everything is okay. For revenge he decided to look for his friend daughter who is a student in one of the university close to his place. She’s only 18. He claims it took him a month to get to be close with the daughter and few more days they started dating. He spoiled her and they started having sex, he never used a condom having sex with her. She finally get to be pregnant yet his best friend knows nothing. He is finally waiting for the day the girl will tell his dad which is his best friend that she’s pregnant so they can exchange. He gets the daughter and the best friend takes his wife. The only problem he claims to have is that the daughter caught feelings and wants marriage.

From Opera News Hub

Not sure if it's true but it's definitely funny
Re: She Cheated On Him With His Best Friend And This Is What He Did For Revenge by Abfinest007(m): 11:36am On May 07, 2020
Laugh
Re: She Cheated On Him With His Best Friend And This Is What He Did For Revenge by crackkhaus: 11:46am On May 07, 2020
An 18yr old is an adult by law and can have consensual sex, so I don't see how any of this is a problem - but of course she will catch feelings because that's really the only thing 18yr olds do.

Instead of seducing his friend's wife as form of payback (at least wife for wife), he chose to go for brand new tear-rubber with factory smell... we might even argue that he has much better tastes than his friend who prefers another man's wife.

He should just marry the girl, if his friend will agree to collect brideprice.

11 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Him With His Best Friend And This Is What He Did For Revenge by agbolahan1991(m): 12:06pm On May 07, 2020
an eye for an eye
Re: She Cheated On Him With His Best Friend And This Is What He Did For Revenge by ecolime(m): 12:25pm On May 07, 2020
Lol
Re: She Cheated On Him With His Best Friend And This Is What He Did For Revenge by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 07, 2020
agbolahan1991:
an eye for an eye
this one is no longer an eye for an eye, this is now a head for an eye.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Him With His Best Friend And This Is What He Did For Revenge by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 07, 2020
Who gets to collect the bride price if they decide to marry?
Re: She Cheated On Him With His Best Friend And This Is What He Did For Revenge by bukatyne(f): 1:06pm On May 07, 2020
This story na wa.

Wife 25, husband 35, best friend 45.

Reminds me of Flavour's song.

Revenge on adultery always sounds daft to me.

If you can no longer bear the adultery, divorce/separate and move on.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Him With His Best Friend And This Is What He Did For Revenge by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 07, 2020
LOL that dude just took pettiness to a whole new level.
Re: She Cheated On Him With His Best Friend And This Is What He Did For Revenge by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 07, 2020
crackkhaus:
An 18yr old is an adult by law and can have consensual sex, so I don't see how any of this is a problem - but of course she will catch feelings because that's really the only thing 18yr olds do.

Instead of seducing his friend's wife as form of payback (at least wife for wife), he chose to go for brand new tear-rubber with factory smell... we might even argue that he has much better tastes than his friend who prefers another man's wife.

He should just marry the girl, if his friend will agree to collect brideprice.

You take all these tales by moonlight posted on this site serious?

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Him With His Best Friend And This Is What He Did For Revenge by crackkhaus: 4:52pm On May 07, 2020
Plead:

You take all these tales by moonlight posted on this site serious?
Nope.

Doesn't mean I won't want to have fun with some if I feel the need to.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Him With His Best Friend And This Is What He Did For Revenge by eyinjuege: 5:17pm On May 07, 2020
Nothing new under the sun
Worse things have happened in life
Bianca Ojukwu was married to her father's friend, and the sky only threatened to fall but it never did.
Some women sleep with both father and son, no be today. Some men sleep with sisters.
Kò kan ayé

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Him With His Best Friend And This Is What He Did For Revenge by bestabigaelever(f): 6:18pm On May 07, 2020
bukatyne:

Issa simple stuv
Re: She Cheated On Him With His Best Friend And This Is What He Did For Revenge by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 07, 2020
bukatyne:
This story na wa.

Wife 25, husband 35, best friend 45.

Reminds me of Flavour's song.

Revenge on adultery always sounds daft to me.

There is always a price tag.

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Friend's Cousin Left Him With Properties Without A Will / Sex With The Children In The House / Do People Know When Death Is Knocking??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.