Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Young Lady Reveals Her Mother's Shocking Reaction After A Man Raped Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Lady Reveals Her Mother's Shocking Reaction After A Man Raped Her (1353 Views)

Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady Reveals Her Mother's Shocking Reaction After A Man Raped Her by queenblog(f): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2019
A young South African woman took to Twitter to reveal how her mother reacted after a man raped her.

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/young-lady-reveals-her-mothers-shocking.html

lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Young Lady Reveals Her Mother's Shocking Reaction After A Man Raped Her by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 15, 2019
cool
Re: Young Lady Reveals Her Mother's Shocking Reaction After A Man Raped Her by queenblog(f): 10:23am On Jan 15, 2019

Re: Young Lady Reveals Her Mother's Shocking Reaction After A Man Raped Her by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 15, 2019
Her mom's probably right, knowing her daughter well enough more than the recipients of this tweet.

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Reveals Her Mother's Shocking Reaction After A Man Raped Her by mymadam(m): 10:29am On Jan 15, 2019
Earthbound:
Her mom's probably right, knowing her daughter well enough more than the recipients of this tweet.
You are likely right here.

The general rule for ladies is; "NEVER PUT YOURSELF IN A CLOSE-QUARTERS SITUATION WITH A MAN WHO YOU DO NOT WANT SOMETHING WITH"

QED
Re: Young Lady Reveals Her Mother's Shocking Reaction After A Man Raped Her by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 15, 2019
She could have showed more love in the situation and get the dude arrested....let's arrange beating for ur mama...
But on the other hand, what do u expect from a mother wey don dey para for u say make u stop dey go man house, the guy shaa no come rape u for ur mama house??
Re: Young Lady Reveals Her Mother's Shocking Reaction After A Man Raped Her by AryEmber(f): 11:20am On Jan 15, 2019
I wonder what goes on in a lady's mind, visiting a guy alone and you're sure you don't want sex
Re: Young Lady Reveals Her Mother's Shocking Reaction After A Man Raped Her by cococandy(f): 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
mymadam:

You are likely right here.

The general rule for ladies is; "NEVER PUT YOURSELF IN A CLOSE-QUARTERS SITUATION WITH A MAN WHO YOU DO NOT WANT SOMETHING WITH"

QED
Earthbound:
AryEmber:
I wonder what goes on in a lady's mind, visiting a guy alone and you're sure you don't want sex

So any time a woman finds herself alone with a man, she should expect to be raped?

Doff my hat to you people’s mentality

4 Likes

Re: Young Lady Reveals Her Mother's Shocking Reaction After A Man Raped Her by lilmax(m): 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
from this you'll know her mom warned her but she didn't listen

I really need to know how it happened to conclude
Re: Young Lady Reveals Her Mother's Shocking Reaction After A Man Raped Her by AryEmber(f): 8:55am On Jan 16, 2019
cococandy:

So any time a woman finds herself alone with a man, she should expect to be raped?

I also applaude your reasoning too dear. As for me, my children will be taught that none of them is to be in the same room alone with anyone that's not family, esp my girl.
Re: Young Lady Reveals Her Mother's Shocking Reaction After A Man Raped Her by Acidosis(m): 9:27am On Jan 16, 2019
cococandy:

The way you reason sometimes ehn.

The consequence of rape is jail. To avoid being raped, avoid rape-inducing situations. A rapist won't go unpunished (fact) but a rape victim cannot he unraped.

The same logic applies to keeping your money in the bank. You don't keep money carelessly and expect everybody to avoid stealing. Theft has its consequences but a stolen money may never be recovered. And yes, anyone that keeps his or her money carelessly should expect a loss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Reveals Her Mother's Shocking Reaction After A Man Raped Her by cococandy(f): 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
So any woman who finds herself alone with you should be afraid of getting raped. Good to know
Acidosis:

The way you reason sometimes ehn.

The consequences of rape is jail. To avoid being raped, avoid rape-inducing situations. A rapist won't go unpunished (fact) but a rape victim cannot he unraped.

The same logic applies to keeping your money in the bank. You don't keep money carelessly and expect everybody to avoid stealing. Theft has its consequences but a stolen money may never be recovered. And yes, anyone that keeps his or her money carelessly should expect a loss.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Reveals Her Mother's Shocking Reaction After A Man Raped Her by Acidosis(m): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
cococandy:
So any woman who finds herself alone with you should be afraid of getting raped. Good to know

Lool stubborn woman tongue

Well you're wrong, but then again, a woman I haven't earned her trust should not be alone with me.
Re: Young Lady Reveals Her Mother's Shocking Reaction After A Man Raped Her by bukatyne(f): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
What's the story.

The babe said a man she knew forced herself on her.

I like to know the story.
Re: Young Lady Reveals Her Mother's Shocking Reaction After A Man Raped Her by cococandy(f): 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
I’m not being stubborn.

I just don’t think you realize how that sounds
Acidosis:

Lool stubborn woman tongue

Well you're wrong, but then again, a woman I haven't earned her trust should not be alone with me.

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Reveals Her Mother's Shocking Reaction After A Man Raped Her by JudgementHammer: 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2019
Sorry. Now you know how lonely a married man can be in marriage. Many men get tired out due to lack of understanding from d wife, there's no loneliness as such.

Many women who claim to be wives and mothers don't have enough sensitivity to be there for their husbands and children. They hide under being a woman in everything and that clouds thier capacity to be great confidant. They expect to be understood always instead. And if you react, they'll say you don't know how to care for a woman or u don't respect your mother.

Youve learnt now. Youre now experienced than your mates and some older ones who havent experienced such. So when you become a wife and a mother, don't be insensitive. God help you.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Reveals Her Mother's Shocking Reaction After A Man Raped Her by DeeMain(m): 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
Earthbound:

And who raised and trained this daughter she knows well enough? A mother without a soul, whose heart is seared, bereft of compassion and empathy for her wounded child.

Some children do have them. Tueeeeh!

(1) (Reply)

Is Marriage Gradually Going Into Extinction? / Two-tier Round Shelf / Dad Series With Nursekhapie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.