Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna Donates Marcopolo Bus For Buhari’s Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna Donates Marcopolo Bus For Buhari’s Campaign (16092 Views)

Jamil Isyaku Gwamna: Buhari, APC Do Not Need Campaign To Defeat PDP In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna Donates Marcopolo Bus For Buhari’s Campaign by ahmedkoded95(m): 2:15am On Jan 14, 2019
THE 2019 presidential reelection bid of President Muhammadu Buhari got a boost as one of the prominent politicians in Gombe state, Dr Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna who was one of the aspirants of the Governorship ticket of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Gombe State donated a Marcopolo bus for the campaign activities of President Muhammadu Buhari and APC Governorship aspirant, Mohammed Inuwa Yahaya.

While fielding questions from newsmen in Gombe on Sunday, Dr Isiyaku Gwamna, who immediately pitched loyalty to the opposition APC after describing the PDP Primaries held in October 2018 as a sham, said the donation of the bus was triggered by his vow to ensure that President Buhari and Alhaji Inuwa Yahaya win in the forthcoming polls.

Dr Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna had on Oct 2, 2018, while officially leaving the PDP, pledged his support for the re-election of President Buhari and victory for Alhaji Inuwa Yahaya in Gombe State.

He explained that the fight against corruption, prudent management of the resources of Nigeria and the repositioning of Nigeria on the diplomatic map in good light are what endear the APC presidential candidate to anyone that loves Nigeria.

According to him, “I am donating this bus not because I want anything back but because I have a special interest in the wellbeing of Nigerians and to also show to the world that I am a man of my word. I promised to work for President Buhari and Alhaji Inuwa; this is the fulfilment of that promise and there is no going back”.

He said, “APC is our party and victory must be collectively sought. I am only contributing my quota for a cause I strongly believe is in the interest of Nigerians and Gombe State”.

“The present APC administration has taken the fight against corruption to the looters, saved over $43 billion as foreign reserve and that is being projected to hit $60 billion in 2019 because the President is honest. In the face of the forthcoming elections, one would have expected the reserve to drop as usual, but there is a change in that regard.

“Today, our rating at the international level in terms of diplomatic relationship has tremendously improved because of the transparency of the president and the APC led-administration. This is why I am supporting the President and there is no going back,’’ he said.

Asked if he is expecting a ministerial appointment from President Buhari after the elections, the chieftain said, “Timing is key in politics and the time at hand is to work for President Buhari and Alhaji Inuwa’s victory. I am very much focused on that for now”.

He stated also that, “Like we do say in politics, when the time comes for that, we will cross the bridge, but for now, campaign for APC at all levels is my agenda”, adding that he was not only donating the bus, but he had also donated his teeming supporters to the APC. He noted that PDP’s defeat would be announced after Feb. 16 and March 2 respectively.

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/183565/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna Donates Marcopolo Bus For Buhari’s Campaign by jidexpet(m): 10:58am On Jan 14, 2019
FTC in 2019.............
Re: Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna Donates Marcopolo Bus For Buhari’s Campaign by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:58am On Jan 14, 2019
SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE WANT.

SAI BABA ALL THE WAY.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna Donates Marcopolo Bus For Buhari’s Campaign by Pekele007: 10:58am On Jan 14, 2019
What a thief! What a corrupt man!

He suddenly joins the Dullard and His integrithief party, he is now a Saint.

Buhari struggled his way into Aso rock to become totally useless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna Donates Marcopolo Bus For Buhari’s Campaign by kakaG: 10:58am On Jan 14, 2019
Hisses
Re: Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna Donates Marcopolo Bus For Buhari’s Campaign by jaykaylegend(m): 10:59am On Jan 14, 2019
At this rate ehn, I wouldn't be shocked if Atiku himself defects to the APC before the elections..

Their Father.. Sai BABA 2019

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna Donates Marcopolo Bus For Buhari’s Campaign by ct2: 10:59am On Jan 14, 2019
some set of people are sad now

3 Likes

Re: Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna Donates Marcopolo Bus For Buhari’s Campaign by Dinirojones(m): 10:59am On Jan 14, 2019
Airtel why embarassed embarassed embarassed......thought I was gonna be 1st to comment.....
Re: Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna Donates Marcopolo Bus For Buhari’s Campaign by AmazingELixir: 10:59am On Jan 14, 2019
undecided

Donated abi invested with the ultimate intention to recoup his investment
Re: Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna Donates Marcopolo Bus For Buhari’s Campaign by fatytoy333(m): 10:59am On Jan 14, 2019
Wow!
Re: Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna Donates Marcopolo Bus For Buhari’s Campaign by HisSexcellency(m): 10:59am On Jan 14, 2019
What i don't get is this: if a known criminal or armed robber decides to join the Nigerian police force. Will the police be celebrating the conversion of a "lawbreaker" to a "law enforcer", or would they scrutinize his application and motives for wanting to join the police. Cus same is what is happening in the political scene currently. A critique of the pdp who has contributed immensely to her downfall suddenly has a change of heart and joins the party and they roll out the drums to welcome him, give him access and position with no questions asked.

Likewise the apc, someone whom you tagged "Corrupt" and part of those who you claimed destroyed the country you're trying to fix just wakes up and joins your party and you roll out the drums for him. All the things he did forgotten and forgiven.

This shows the kind of persons we're in this country, hypocrites everywhere undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna Donates Marcopolo Bus For Buhari’s Campaign by princetom1(m): 10:59am On Jan 14, 2019
They don't ever have money for what benefits the masses, ordinary 30k minimum wage, their papa dey complain say its too much, thunder go kill all these useless people who have refused to let Nigeria move forward
Re: Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna Donates Marcopolo Bus For Buhari’s Campaign by Jummy183: 11:00am On Jan 14, 2019
Atiku is just wasting his time and resources

1 Like

Re: Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna Donates Marcopolo Bus For Buhari’s Campaign by helinues: 11:00am On Jan 14, 2019
Wailers,oya take am

2 Likes

Re: Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna Donates Marcopolo Bus For Buhari’s Campaign by jaykaylegend(m): 11:00am On Jan 14, 2019
post=74748108:
SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE WANT.

SAI BABA ALL THE WAY.
Loud it

4 Likes

Re: Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna Donates Marcopolo Bus For Buhari’s Campaign by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:03am On Jan 14, 2019
jaykaylegend:
Loud it
Lol cheesy, make we no make the children of hate and perdition deaf nah! grin cheesy
They are in so much pains already!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna Donates Marcopolo Bus For Buhari’s Campaign by galadee(m): 11:05am On Jan 14, 2019
Making way for the Governor to join the next level too
Re: Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna Donates Marcopolo Bus For Buhari’s Campaign by FredAndrew: 11:05am On Jan 14, 2019
Atikulated
Re: Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna Donates Marcopolo Bus For Buhari’s Campaign by alhassanyusuf29(m): 11:08am On Jan 14, 2019
i think even ojukwu might have defected to apc in the grave
jaykaylegend:
At this rate ehn, I wouldn't be shocked if Atiku himself defects to the APC before the elections..

Their Father.. Sai BABA 2019

2 Likes

Re: Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna Donates Marcopolo Bus For Buhari’s Campaign by Kingv(m): 11:09am On Jan 14, 2019
Mistakenly said SAI BABA 2019

1 Like

Re: Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna Donates Marcopolo Bus For Buhari’s Campaign by ipobarethieves: 11:10am On Jan 14, 2019
cool wink grin still waiting for the slaves, pigs to contribute and buy keke napep for Atiku/Obituary campaign. Stingy fl@theads, dnt joke with their Gala/lacasa trader moni

2 Likes

Re: Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna Donates Marcopolo Bus For Buhari’s Campaign by Smile4daddy(m): 11:11am On Jan 14, 2019
I just pray children of hate and their dubious papa Atiku don't die before FeBuhari 16th the set time appointed for them to lose and die.

1 Like

Re: Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna Donates Marcopolo Bus For Buhari’s Campaign by ikelords(m): 11:12am On Jan 14, 2019
It baffles me how much time you spend following irrelevant things. If you spend this same quality time doing your business am sure you wont be a nuisance to this forum called nairaland. The year is new challenge yourself to be productive and stop chasing politician that don't know if you exist
post=74748108:
SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE WANT.

SAI BABA ALL THE WAY.
Re: Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna Donates Marcopolo Bus For Buhari’s Campaign by jaykaylegend(m): 11:12am On Jan 14, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
i think even ojukwu might have defected to apc in the grave
Im sure he's with a broom wherever he is right now..

1 Like

Re: Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna Donates Marcopolo Bus For Buhari’s Campaign by 34webers(m): 11:13am On Jan 14, 2019
Lol @ the guy above me, ojukwu holding broom in his grave kwa grin grin
But you guys are not really helping matters. Why spoiling cool business? With all these things happening, how do you expect atiku to continue sharing dollars? Abeg make una wait, I never collect my own, we are waiting for him angry

AmazingELixir:
undecided

Donated abi invested with the ultimate intention to recoup his investment
You mean if he invest atiku he will fail? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna Donates Marcopolo Bus For Buhari’s Campaign by genxris: 11:19am On Jan 14, 2019
ipobarethieves:
cool wink grin still waiting for the slaves, pigs to contribute and buy keke napep for Atiku/Obituary campaign. Stingy fl@theads, dnt joke with their Gala/lacasa trader moni
See hatred oozing out from the head of a follow hungry man on a whole tribe because of Buhari.
Life is too short to live this way bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila In Religious Complicity / Nasarawa Lifts Ban On Worship Centres For Two Weeks / FIRS Mulls Collection Of Road Tax From Hairdressers, Carpenters, Drivers, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.