Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures (58257 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month / Jude Okoye: 'Peter Okoye Is A Prodigal Son, We Wont Lose Sleep Over Mr P” / What! Who Is Comparing Wizkid To Fela When Wizkid Copies Fela's Sounds & Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Mariangeles(f): 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
Kellibae:

The guy is so childish,..
Like seriously if truly he posted this kind of stuff then I Dey shame on his behalf.
Like WTF.
grin grin grin

As in...he should kukuma replace his brother with usher grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by comelyJummy(f): 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
Who me I con resemble now���
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Isoduwa(m): 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
Aba made and Yankee made nice one from China made

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Whobedatte(m): 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
joyfullyjoyous:
Usher is a black American whose forefathers were captured and taken there as slaves but later became freemen who could not trace their roots. There's every possibility he's related to the Okoyes. The resemblance is uncanny. Perhaps a DNA is necessary in this case. Just my thought.
Captured from Aba ?
Why not the other way round ?
Inferiority complex embarassed
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Karemarealty288(m): 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
One is made in USA and the other is made in Aba..simple

Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by abjisperson(m): 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
Herpes nko?
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by freeman67: 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
Kellibae:

Like seriously if truly he posted this kind of stuff then I Dey shame on his behalf.
Like WTF.

causewahala:
So wack. He's an established act for crying out loud. This ain' the days of do me I do you by p-square.

It seems you guys are just getting to know Mr P... Usher has been like his role right from time and he has never been ashamed of dressing and and acting like him.
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Asshurbanipall: 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
Looks like twins
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by lastempero: 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
TechCapon:
Copy cat. Just stay original like this couple

Ada mazi.
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Enemyofpeace: 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
The resembling is two much
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
Show some respect man,u can never be like USHER
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by OddsLors: 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
1 is IBO made. the oda is Italian made
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by chiboy1116: 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
He's the poor man's usher
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by benicta(f): 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
The resemblance is too much. Especially the nose cool
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
Kellibae:

Like WTF.
As in! Public declaration of man crush. Usher self go dey feel awkward as Fûck

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by iluvdonjazzy: 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
what a striking resemblance in the first pictures
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Otakom87(m): 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
I don't see any thing wrong with having a role model. Mr P enjoy your life. After all Usher raymond is a multiple times grammy winner.
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Balenciagabrain: 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
He's just saying he is a die hard fan of Usher. Op somebody cannot play with u again?

Or is he mad?
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by ikorodureporta: 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
...& they never featured Usher, after stealing his brand to riches
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by jaxxy(m): 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
I guess he’s an usher fan.
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
I hope he doesnt have herpes like Usher
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Tats(m): 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
Confirmed. He is like Usher! grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
He should try and get usher...on a track...tho usher dont do music with untalented artist grin
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by kenodrill: 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
Copy copy!

Follow follow!!
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by madjune(m): 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
A grown up been living his adult life wishing he was somebody else.

Gawd. Peter needs to see a shrink.
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
Kellibae:

Like WTF.

You seem to be the one being childish. Usher started Music before him , made a name before him , there is nothing bad in him acting like someone he admires.

A university student imitating Wole Soyinka is on course cause one day held end up successful like him.

Mind your business and look for a way to be great and successful like Mr. P , instead of beefing someone who is catching fun and doesn't know you exist.

Miss Childish.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
#AWESOME COLLAGE!

#THEY'VE GOT SOMETHING(S) IN COMMON!

.......THUMBS UP.
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Parable007: 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
to me Peter looked better than usher sef

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
freeman67:

It seems you guys are just getting to know Mr P... Usher has been like his role right from time and he has never been ashamed of dressing and and acting like him.

Don't mind these kids calling him childish.

They should be thrown to the kids section of NL if there is something like that
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by rossychik(f): 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
clefstone:
The look is kinda there but for the Aba head warmer he is wearing
lol ur bad mouth no be for here
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by gr8tone: 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
One look like Osu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Kisses Genevieve Nnaji In 'Lionheart' Movie / Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" / Cars Tupac And Biggie Were Shot In To Be Sold For $2.2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.