Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,838 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures (58260 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month / Jude Okoye: 'Peter Okoye Is A Prodigal Son, We Wont Lose Sleep Over Mr P” / What! Who Is Comparing Wizkid To Fela When Wizkid Copies Fela's Sounds & Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by STARKACE(m): 5:02am On Jan 30, 2019
Nostradamus:
bro learn to address people courteously.just an advice.
give the advice to your kids in future os iIam sure you will do a very bad job regarding them. No hard feelings, but yo don't expect to play with fire and not get burnt
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Nostradamus: 10:23am On Jan 30, 2019
STARKACE:
give the advice to your kids in future os iIam sure you will do a very bad job regarding them. No hard feelings, but yo don't expect to play with fire and not get burnt
oga learn how to address people you meet on an anonymous forum courteously.just imagine the way you address that lady,throwing annoying insults on her family even myself took offense at the way you attack her.you should take to simple corrections and stop trying to fight those that are trying to correct you.am sure if we were to meet offline,you'd never be able to talk back at me.
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by STARKACE(m): 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nostradamus:
oga learn how to address people you meet on an anonymous forum courteously.just imagine the way you address that lady,throwing annoying insults on her family even myself took offense at the way you attack her.you should take to simple corrections and stop trying to fight those that are trying to correct you.am sure if we were to meet offline,you'd never be able to talk back at me.
OK, lemme simplify it for you. Shut the Bleep up. No one needs ur opinion or advise. Keep it for yourself and future kids and most importantly, iIdon't read long bulshit from dumb people. f
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Nostradamus: 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
STARKACE:
OK, lemme simplify it for you. Shut the Bleep up. No one needs ur opinion or advise. Keep it for yourself and future kids and most importantly, iIdon't read long bulshit from dumb people. f
smh...you're the dumb one here for not knowing the appropriate way to address people on an anonymous forum.

After this I won't dignify your worthless self with a response again because you're not worth my attention.

But I still insist,if it were to be in real life,you're can't talk back at me.i can give you my address in akure so we'd meet and you'll see when I talk,your miserable type shut the F.u.ck up.

Peace.
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by STARKACE(m): 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nostradamus:
smh...you're the dumb one here for not knowing the appropriate way to address people on an anonymous forum.

After this I won't dignify your worthless self with a response again because you're not worth my attention.

But I still insist,if it were to be in real life,you're can't talk back at me.i can give you my address in akure so we'd meet and you'll see when I talk,your miserable type shut the F.u.ck up.

Peace.
Tell it to the last loser who screwed ur cheap ugly mother without paying
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Nostradamus: 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
D
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by STARKACE(m): 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nostradamus:
I don't always go back on my words but I'd have to make this an exception.i am through bitching online like a sissy you are trying to act tough?? Find your way to akure(ondo state)am in futa south gate. This is my phone number 08039504625.

You're just proved you were not raised right am ready and willing to do a more proper job of teaching you how to address people which the two imbecilezz who brought you to earth failed to do. If you reply with another mention,i won't give you a response.but show you're not a worthless soul which I claim you are.come and meet me in my place.futa akure.my phone number 08039504625.

I'd be expecting your silly self.
how dumber, stupid and useless can a human be? If your useless parents failed to train you properly they should suffer fir it not people like us who don't know you or give a flying Bleep bout you.
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Nostradamus: 1:08am On Jan 31, 2019
D
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by STARKACE(m): 7:26am On Jan 31, 2019
Nostradamus:
oga dis one you keep foaming in the mouth like a rabbis-infected dog is not it.come to no 12,futa road akure(the cream coloured duplex beside foursquare gospel church akure district headquarters),that's my address.come over let me teach you the lesson your miserable parents failed to teach you.i no too get time to dey yarn trash online let's meet in real life...

Now don't be a fhucking coward son.stop hiding behind the keyboard.i already gave you my address and my phone number,you should come and know who I am.some of y'all spoilt kids on nairaland should be taught some lessons.

Once again,when I talk,dem no born you well to talk back!!! Come to my house let me proof that to you.
I swear you gat problems, two of it are failed parenting and no class
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Nostradamus: 9:10am On Jan 31, 2019
D
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by STARKACE(m): 10:14am On Jan 31, 2019
Nostradamus:
no 12,futa road akure.

Oga wey get class,come and show the class you got and stop hiding behind your keyboard.i shouldn't have dropped my address here but I did just because of you,to show you that if we were to meet in real life,you dare not talk when am talking.if not for nairaland,i wouldn't have anything to do with your type.

Come I will refund your fare and pay your flight back.eediot like you.

Once again,when I talk dem no born you well to talk back.
get lost
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Nostradamus: 10:21am On Jan 31, 2019
STARKACE:
get lost
Na you get your mouth boy, your matter Don tire me.
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by STARKACE(m): 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
Nostradamus:
Na you get your mouth boy, your matter Don tire me.
now you are learning, iIam glad iIcan make a positive impact on you. nm
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Matoma02(m): 12:15pm On May 05, 2019
Psquare look alike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cars Tupac And Biggie Were Shot In To Be Sold For $2.2m / Peter Okoye Kisses Genevieve Nnaji In 'Lionheart' Movie / Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.