Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures (58258 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month / Jude Okoye: 'Peter Okoye Is A Prodigal Son, We Wont Lose Sleep Over Mr P” / What! Who Is Comparing Wizkid To Fela When Wizkid Copies Fela's Sounds & Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
Ode.
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Ubdavis(m): 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
Till tomorrow, akara will still remain akara while burger is burger . no comparison.
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Kellibae(f): 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mariangeles:
grin grin grin

As in...he should kukuma replace his brother with usher grin

Lols
I'm telling you o grin
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by ehissi(m): 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hmmmm........

So Peter okoye don turn ikorodu boy.... grin
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Shikini: 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
Rickjordan:
for real...almost same looks and both got good dance moves except usher is better...
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by STARKACE(m): 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
Kellibae:

The guy is so childish,..
Like seriously if truly he posted this kind of stuff then I Dey shame on his behalf.
Like WTF.
funny, if peter wanna hit, you will without second thought offer him both unprotected and anal sex. You are the one being unreal and acting up. Top music artist like Chris Brown and Usher still look up to Michael Jackson. Even Jay Z still gets freak out by MJ. PSQUARE has from day one shown they emulate Usher and it got them where they are today. So take ur stupid opinion to your fake family.
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by STARKACE(m): 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
causewahala:
So wack. He's an established act for crying out loud. This ain' the days of do me I do you by p-square.
Kellibae:

Like seriously if truly he posted this kind of stuff then I Dey shame on his behalf.
Like WTF.
funny, if peter wanna hit, you will without second thought offer him both unprotected and anal sex. You are the one being unreal and acting up. Top music artist like Chris Brown and Usher still look up to Michael Jackson. Even Jay Z still gets freak out by MJ. PSQUARE has from day one shown they emulate Usher and it got them where they are today. So take ur stupid opinion to your fake family.
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by zinaunreal(m): 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
Na em mentor na! Na wa o. Nigerians are so negative
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Pabloriqueza: 9:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
Striking indeed
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Mryacks: 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hotfreezer:
The Psquqre boys have always been copying Usher.

Yeah...right from when they started...MJ too. Cool though
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Billionaire09: 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
And....

Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Kellibae(f): 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
STARKACE:
[s]funny, if peter wanna hit, you will without second thought offer him both unprotected and anal sex. You are the one being unreal and acting up. Top music artist like Chris Brown and Usher still look up to Michael Jackson. Even Jay Z still gets freak out by MJ. PSQUARE has from day one shown they emulate Usher and it got them where they are today. So take ur stupid opinion to your fake family. [/s]

Senseless trash!
Dirty uncultured cow!
That the males and females in ur family offer anal to make a living doesn't mean others are like ur family.
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by joyousever(f): 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
Some of u here can criticize for Africa! Na real wa to una oo! Mr P,don't mind these enemies of happiness & laughter, do your thing jeje. You & usher sef kukuma look alike 70%. Similar dance steps join put. Enjoy your life & chop your money,my favourite dancer!
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hotfreezer:

The two brothers should be the most childish set of artistes ever to come out of Nigeria.

What’s this comparison supposed to achieve? I see a very insecure child. When they are not trying to imitate Usher or Michael Jackson, they are showing six packs, inside of their bedrooms, shoes or cars.

These guys have no shame.
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
ehissi:
Hmmmm........

So Peter okoye don turn ikorodu boy.... grin

Ikorodu Boys get sense pass him and his bro.
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by dotedote: 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
This is what inferiority complex can reduce a man into.
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Originalsly: 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
joyfullyjoyous:

Usher is a black American whose forefathers were captured and taken there as slaves but later became freemen who could not trace their roots. There's every possibility he's related to the Okoyes. The resemblance is uncanny. Perhaps a DNA is necessary in this case. Just my thought.

Add a thought.....every possibility they are both related to the star of the movie The Gods Must be Crazy?

@topic... I thought only young boys do this kind stuff. I learned something new today.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by SexytorresE(f): 12:50am On Jan 15, 2019
They look similar, but if u know this old Nigeria musician by name "Rasqi" u will know Peter doesn't look like usher undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by COOL10(m): 3:50am On Jan 15, 2019
lilmax:
lol killshot comes to mind grin

just cause you look into the mirror and think you're Marshall mathers doesn't mean you're grin

Eminem murdered MGK grin
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by BuchiPrinzy: 4:14am On Jan 15, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Someone should teach this man how to spell PSquare.
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Akanniade(m): 5:21am On Jan 15, 2019
causewahala:
So wack. He's an established act for crying out loud. This ain' the days of do me I do you by p-square.
He is a twin. He has been mirroring all his life. It is a sign he misses his twin brother.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by akdjr(m): 7:00am On Jan 15, 2019
No resemblance joor
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Nature8(m): 8:35am On Jan 15, 2019
DonJobless:
@WhoGoRead

Shared with caption ...

Ague with your ancestors LookAlikeChallenge @peterpsquare VS @usher

By WhoGoRead https://www.whogoread.com/psquare-peter-okoye-is-comparing-himself-to-user-with-these-10-pictures-check/

They look alike cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Desword(m): 8:36am On Jan 15, 2019
smiley

Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Saviola14: 8:48am On Jan 15, 2019
Kellibae:

Like WTF.

Nawa for u ooo
which one be say d guy is so childish
U dey shame for rich man
Is anything bad with what he did
What if Usher was his mentor?
is anything bad trying to be like your mentor?
U jox wan talk make people see you
Well-done,i hope u don collect award

Oga you better grow up

BAD BELLE
Na wetin poverty dey cause people like u
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by STARKACE(m): 9:14am On Jan 15, 2019
Kellibae:

Senseless trash!
Dirty uncultured cow!
That the males and females in ur family offer anal to make a living doesn't mean others are like ur family.
Typical character of a useless wannabe hoe she thinks everyone is a cheap LovePeddler like her mama, useless like her father or dumb like the dudes screwing her.
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by bionixs: 9:31am On Jan 15, 2019
Rickjordan:
for real...almost same looks and both got good dance moves except usher is better...
He has made things easy for Paul. just copy ,paste,edit with the name Paul and he is like Usher too
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by franklingud(m): 10:01am On Jan 15, 2019
Dude stop disgracing yourself already, you don't look like usher at all.

Be yourself

That you dress like him and dance doesn't mean you look like him.

And your dance moves are pathetic.
Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by Kellibae(f): 10:44am On Jan 15, 2019
STARKACE:
Typical character of a useless wannabe hoe she thinks everyone is a cheap LovePeddler like her mama, useless like her father or dumb like the dudes screwing her.

Brainless lunatic!.
son of a raging mad man.
Who's father's watery sperm Couldn't getting his pr0stitute mom pregnant so the hoe ran to a mad man for help.
Now u know the reason for ur lunacy.

Re: Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures by JOMAX: 11:05am On Jan 15, 2019
Kellibae:

Like WTF.

the guy is so cool abeg .....
jealousy go shame....

show us ya own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" / Peter Okoye Kisses Genevieve Nnaji In 'Lionheart' Movie / Cars Tupac And Biggie Were Shot In To Be Sold For $2.2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.