Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Evil People... That Is What Most Of You Are. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evil People... That Is What Most Of You Are. (320 Views)

Tinubu Supporters Are Not Just Yorubas But Gang Of Evil People / Nigerians Are Evil People Who Only Thrive On Injustice / Three Categories Of People That Can’t Benefit From New Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evil People... That Is What Most Of You Are. by BestDude: 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
Because I said something about Buhari and also posted about a product for sale, someone clicked the report button... To have me banned.

I don't know who the person is but I have just this to tell whoever it is that he can never amount to anything in life.

They claim I am spamming, but on the other side I started this because of the pains I see fellow Nigerians go through while paying exorbitantly.

I owe you no explanation in the real sense but the difference between you and i is I am a born hustler. I can live off nairaland and still make a bank.

I have a sad news for you, whether Buhari wins or loss, I will not feel it much and I already secured a contract to supply that stuff you tried to block in bulk up to
tune making over 1M in profit for start cos you thought every ends on naira land...

Before I started posting on nairaland, we already did as much as much 2M in sales.

I am going spill ads on banners, radio,Facebook, twitter...

Get a forking life!

1 Like

Re: Evil People... That Is What Most Of You Are. by Printerscanner: 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
Are you God's secretary to know who will amount to something in life? This curse you are cursing yourself is worse than what the person that reported you did. leave that person to the god of thunder, he(god of Thunder) will treat his (reporter) fucck up. Forget about the hater. Control your emotions. Now, breathe in and breathe out. Tell us what you are selling now, we may be interested you know.
Re: Evil People... That Is What Most Of You Are. by BestDude: 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
Printerscanner:
Are you God's secretary to know who will amount to something in life? This curse you are cursing yourself is worse than what the person that reported you did. leave that person to the god of thunder, he(god of Thunder) will treat his (reporter) fucck up. Forget about the hater. Control your emotions. Now, breathe in and breathe out. Tell us what you are selling now, we may be interested you know.
No true hustler ever tries to bring someone down. It is in our nature to never discredit other man's hustle, no matter what... So, I am more than sure that it was one of those who wine and dine on politics over Buhari... And yes, such a person can never amount to anything, I tell you except to become a criminalized tool in the hands of politician.

You have no idea how evil these APC supporters are like their god until you see one telling another who wanted to help me get some interior decor magazines from the US at Homes Depot not to help, consider that the man who wanted to help me get the magazine is an APC supporter. To this day, he didn't respond to my request after promising to get it for me. Funny enough, I wanted to pay for it but he insisted he will do it for free at no cost to me until the devil told him not to help,this came after he got me banned. The man stopped responding to my mentions and that was it... if you doubt me, check my last thread on this handle.

Most of these APC guys are so myopic. He is the truth, I am member of international forums where I have Americans as friends, whom we have had one or two dealings offline. When I am really ready, that catalog is just a click away as I can reach out to any of these American friends and they will get the job done without blinking.

APC members are very vindictive like their god and they will not escape what innocent Nigerians are currently feeling, no matter how far or near they are, they will be visited by same tragedy that Nigerians are feeling in their numbers across the country... none of them will escape it!
Re: Evil People... That Is What Most Of You Are. by RealityShot: 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
VOTE BUHARI for continuity

(1) (Reply)

Governor Okorocha To Be Expelled From APC / What Does Mobolaji Sanusi Want From Ambode? / Women, Youths Take APC Presidential Rally To Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.