Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo Looking At Saraki As Saraki Shake Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo Looking At Saraki As Saraki Shake Buhari (3551 Views)

Presidential Primary: Dollar Rain As Saraki, Atiku, Tambuwal Divide PDP Leaders / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos / Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo Looking At Saraki As Saraki Shake Buhari by MrAJQ(m): 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2019
What can you say about this picture?

President Buhari with Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Senate President Bukola Saraki, Speaker Yakubu Dogara as he participates at the Wreath Laying to Mark the end of the 2018 Armed Forces Remembrance Day celebrations at the National Arcade, Eagle Square Abuja on 15th Jan 2019.

Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo Looking At Saraki As Saraki Shake Buhari by MrAJQ(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
My caption: See the loser face.

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo Looking At Saraki As Saraki Shake Buhari by hisexcellency34: 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
I like Buhari's look at Saraki's face instead.. barawo banza bakwai

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo Looking At Saraki As Saraki Shake Buhari by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2019
Nonsense Nigerian youths are jobless I agree with buhari you are a fool asking us to caption this nonsense
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo Looking At Saraki As Saraki Shake Buhari by ImperialYoruba: 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
Why is Saraki looking bewildered there?

I think Buhari threw a question that caught him off guard. The look on Osinbajo's face is one of probation, amused to see how Saraki would answer.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo Looking At Saraki As Saraki Shake Buhari by emerged01(m): 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
The sign of war after may29
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo Looking At Saraki As Saraki Shake Buhari by engreddy(m): 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
One is the president and one will never be

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo Looking At Saraki As Saraki Shake Buhari by seanfer(m): 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
Saraki look like a Kid that's scared of getting flogged by the Dad after many warnings...

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo Looking At Saraki As Saraki Shake Buhari by MrAJQ(m): 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
studio14:
Nonsense Nigerian youths are jobless I agree with buhari you are a fool asking us to caption this nonsense
but seriously you get sense?

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo Looking At Saraki As Saraki Shake Buhari by helinues: 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
That kind eye grin grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo Looking At Saraki As Saraki Shake Buhari by livelymatilda22: 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
Osinbajo seems to be a simple and jovial professor.

Saraki looks very scared.

Dogara seems to have lost all hope of returning to the National Assembly..

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo Looking At Saraki As Saraki Shake Buhari by NairaMedia: 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
Osinbajo eye sef grin grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo Looking At Saraki As Saraki Shake Buhari by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
Abeg Shey Visafone And Multi-Link Still Functioning In 9ja?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo Looking At Saraki As Saraki Shake Buhari by thunder74(m): 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
Saraki telling him "So, we meet again?"
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo Looking At Saraki As Saraki Shake Buhari by ValCon888: 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
Armed forces Remembrance Day is the day where they all remember to wear white agbada.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo Looking At Saraki As Saraki Shake Buhari by Calers: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
Baba maigaskiya till 2023
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo Looking At Saraki As Saraki Shake Buhari by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
"See this backstabber. Walahi we know what you are are up to".
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo Looking At Saraki As Saraki Shake Buhari by WATCHOVER(m): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
The caption shows that all is not well
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo Looking At Saraki As Saraki Shake Buhari by kollar22: 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
Politicians ehn smiley smiley smiley smiley

It is well

THIS IS THE SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK FOR YOUR BUSINESS BRAND NEED IN 2019!
[/b]

Your SME business is all about the customer as customers are the LIFELINE of any business!

These days, a good quality website is essential for the success of most businesses. It's your online store front. But that doesn't mean it needs to cost as much as a store or office!

Get a web presence that wins new customers. Websites that look great and put you in control

If you are a SME business owner that truly want online platform that not only better propel your business brand but also put you in control, this incredible offer is for you
[b]
WHAT YOU GET IN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES
- BUSINESS ID CARD DESIGN
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN ( A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- BUSINESS CARD DESIGN
- LETTER HEAD DESIGN
- 2 OR 6 PAGES BROCHURE DESIGN
------------------------------------------------------
- SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
- LIVE CHAT enabled on your website
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
- Contact/enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N50,000 FROM THE CUSTOMER CENTRIC ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB/MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUANRANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo Looking At Saraki As Saraki Shake Buhari by mankan2k7(m): 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
osinbajo gba fun oga e

so na this thing they call me mere commissioner abi?

I resemble commissioner for your face?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo Looking At Saraki As Saraki Shake Buhari by Stalwert: 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
saratief murderer of kwara
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo Looking At Saraki As Saraki Shake Buhari by sammy99(m): 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2019
osibanjo go b like

chai,ao can i deal with dis man cos dis man is reason why we wher wer we wer in APC

saraki go b like
u think say i go dey fear una?
una never see anything.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo Looking At Saraki As Saraki Shake Buhari by BillGoldberg: 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
The hopelessly useless VP be like;

"You cunny basstard. You really outsmarted this our useless government led by a morronic Fulani Muntula cow"

For those quoting or that will attack me, abeg fimile oo. They asked my view and I aired it. My hand no dey.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo Looking At Saraki As Saraki Shake Buhari by dkronicle(m): 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
Throw bomb for there
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo Looking At Saraki As Saraki Shake Buhari by IjebuWarrior: 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
God pass you! cool
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo Looking At Saraki As Saraki Shake Buhari by reshifreshi96(m): 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
hmmmmmmm
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo Looking At Saraki As Saraki Shake Buhari by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Osinbajo seems to be a simple and jovial professor.

Saraki looks very scared.

Dogara seems to have lost all hope of returning to the National Assembly..
Damn grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo Looking At Saraki As Saraki Shake Buhari by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2019
BillGoldberg:
The hopelessly useless VP be like;

"You cunny basstard. You really outsmarted this our useless government led by a morronic Fulani Muntula cow"

For those quoting or that will attack me, abeg fimile oo. They asked my view and I aired it. My hand no dey.
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tackle Lapses In Electoral Process, Olawepo-hashim Urges President / President Buhari Disgrace A Nigeria Popular Comedian Mr Macaroni / Breaking News: Tinubu And Osibanjo's Game Plan Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.