Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,530 members, 7,843,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Breaking! Former Deputy Speaker Of The Kwara State House Of Assembly Dumps PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Former Deputy Speaker Of The Kwara State House Of Assembly Dumps PDP (11169 Views)

Hajiya Bebeji Representing Apc At National Assembly Dumps APC Joins NNPP In Kano / Flash! Hon. Magaji Gettado Member State House Of Assembly Dumps PDP For APC. / Member Representing Jalingo In The Taraba State House Of Assembly Dumps APC For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking! Former Deputy Speaker Of The Kwara State House Of Assembly Dumps PDP by olajizz01(m): 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
This is just a political strategy. We need to plant moles in APC's camp to neutralize whatever rigging arrangement they are putting in place. Kudos to Atiku's technical advisors.

President Atiku Abubakar(GCFR) Insha Allah!!!
You will have the shocker of your life come febuhari 16,just conti

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Former Deputy Speaker Of The Kwara State House Of Assembly Dumps PDP by olajizz01(m): 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
This is just a political strategy. We need to plant moles in APC's camp to neutralize whatever rigging arrangement they are putting in place. Kudos to Atiku's technical advisors.

President Atiku Abubakar(GCFR) Insha Allah!!!
You will have the shocker of your life come febuhari 16,just continue your self delusion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Former Deputy Speaker Of The Kwara State House Of Assembly Dumps PDP by PassingShot(m): 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2019
duwdu:

Hmm. wink

But please include "some of" in the highlight, to read: "Only some of our brothers and sisters from across the Niger think otherwise."

P34c3
You are very correct. My bad!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Former Deputy Speaker Of The Kwara State House Of Assembly Dumps PDP by jayman00004(m): 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2019
The man is irrelevant,PDP will win
Re: Breaking! Former Deputy Speaker Of The Kwara State House Of Assembly Dumps PDP by sammy99(m): 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2019
chai!!! Na dis kin news dem dey like carry fast and u will see zombies rushing to it like dey are hungry for more blood.

If to say na defection dey win election now,i for jst dey pity saraki but nevertheless,i pity d zombies now cos d way saraki go take handle APC for kwara state dem go know say na him b political wizard for kwara state.

Oto o oge crews go wail tire after saraki don finish dem for election come february
Re: Breaking! Former Deputy Speaker Of The Kwara State House Of Assembly Dumps PDP by kayusely70(m): 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
PassingShot:
Saraki knows he has lost Kwara.

Only SOME of our brothers and sisters from across the Niger think otherwise.

The funny thing is, all those they have supported since 2015 have lost.

They only know how to make noise online. They are very very very good at that.

Like someone said in the past, if you want to win an election, pay the Igbos not to support you in the contest grin grin grin
You have spoken well and on spot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Former Deputy Speaker Of The Kwara State House Of Assembly Dumps PDP by visiontech24: 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
khingTony:

The Igbos supported GEJ in 2011 and he won

Buhari is not the problem of Nigeria, rather, his supporters
lt was Yoruba that made pre. Jonathan to win through tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Former Deputy Speaker Of The Kwara State House Of Assembly Dumps PDP by integrity16(m): 5:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
sammy99:
chai!!! Na dis kin news dem dey like carry fast and u will see zombies rushing to it like dey are hungry for more blood.

If to say na defection dey win election now,i for jst dey pity saraki but nevertheless,i pity d zombies now cos d way saraki go take handle APC for kwara state dem go know say na him b political wizard for kwara state.

Oto o oge crews go wail tire after saraki don finish dem for election come february

Defections won the 2015 general elections for APC! And they will win again this year.

Saraki is a gooner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Former Deputy Speaker Of The Kwara State House Of Assembly Dumps PDP by imam07: 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Keep fooling yourself. Your fears and obsessions about igbos will be taken care if you care to see a psychiarist.
I am igbo. I support Saraki, I support Atiku.
Elections are not won on nairaland.
But it is not new. U people always win election on nairaland and u like supporting loosers.If u still believe saraki will win in Kwara, u don't know what u are doing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Former Deputy Speaker Of The Kwara State House Of Assembly Dumps PDP by imam07: 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2019
sammy99:

You can use your mouth to drive rough here the way u like. So far is not you(ipob} that will vote in Kwara.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Former Deputy Speaker Of The Kwara State House Of Assembly Dumps PDP by nwanyionitsha: 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
imam07:
But it is not new. U people always win election on nairaland and u like supporting loosers.If u still believe saraki will win in Kwara, u don't know what u are doing
Saraki will win in kwara state. Rigging will not save you this time.
Re: Breaking! Former Deputy Speaker Of The Kwara State House Of Assembly Dumps PDP by sammy99(m): 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2019
imam07:
You can use your mouth to drive rough here the way u like. So far is not you(ipob} that will vote in Kwara.

lol
my family and i lives in kwara state,ilorin precisely so our votes goes to PDP in any election come february either u like it or not
Re: Breaking! Former Deputy Speaker Of The Kwara State House Of Assembly Dumps PDP by imam07: 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
sammy99:

lol
my family and i lives in kwara state,ilorin precisely so our votes goes to PDP in any election come february either u like it or not
Very good. Unless u isolate yourself from the public in ilorin. U should see all is green for apc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Former Deputy Speaker Of The Kwara State House Of Assembly Dumps PDP by sammy99(m): 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2019
imam07:
Very good. Unless u isolate yourself from the public in ilorin. U should see all is green for apc.

after election,u go know whether e green for apc or e red for dem.
Re: Breaking! Former Deputy Speaker Of The Kwara State House Of Assembly Dumps PDP by Atiku007: 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
It is a simple political Arithmetic. Cos losing election is a matter of days to go. May the best man win � let forget about decamping.
Re: Breaking! Former Deputy Speaker Of The Kwara State House Of Assembly Dumps PDP by Elephantking: 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Political prostitutes everywhere.

Many of them can't even boste of their family members voting for them
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

like saraki and Atikulooted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Former Deputy Speaker Of The Kwara State House Of Assembly Dumps PDP by imam07: 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
sammy99:

after election,u go know whether e green for apc or e red for dem.
People like you talk more than this before the last rerun election so am not surprised.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate President Lawan Felicitates With Omo-Agege As He Celebrates 56th Birthday / Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom / Profile Of Lamido Yuguda, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.