Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,608 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Obiano In Military Regalia As He Marks Arned Forces Rememberance Day In Awka-Pix - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano In Military Regalia As He Marks Arned Forces Rememberance Day In Awka-Pix (30363 Views)

Young Fulani Bandits In Full Military Regalia And Armed With AK47 Riffle (video) / Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) / President Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan Attend Armed Forces Rememberance Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano In Military Regalia As He Marks Arned Forces Rememberance Day In Awka-Pix by Flatheadpig: 12:10am On Jan 16, 2019
best Igbo governor

Obiano amakagrin

1 Like

Re: Obiano In Military Regalia As He Marks Arned Forces Rememberance Day In Awka-Pix by Marotzke(m): 12:15am On Jan 16, 2019
RTSC:

It is not supposed to be so.
They are elected officials in a democracy. They are not to prance around in a garb that symbolises dictatorship.

Have you ever seen any US President or UK Prime Minister in military regalia of any form. ?
They can't.

Only the princes of the British kingdom like Prince Charles and Co can wear military regalia as rulers, because the British Royal military belongs to the British monarchy.

Elected officials don't own the military or the people.
Haba , everyday US this, UK that.
Person go run comot from this country for Una?
Can't you make your point without bringing these countries into the discussion ?
Is Nigeria in competition with the aforesaid countries?
Re: Obiano In Military Regalia As He Marks Arned Forces Rememberance Day In Awka-Pix by Yyeske(m): 12:30am On Jan 16, 2019
See unknown cowards insulting a governor we all know his name and face, as if anybody in their family had ever been a ward councillor.
Obiano remains the governor and has shown his support for Buhari, if that is too difficult for you to bear, please head for the nearest wall and hit your head hard against it for being silly.
Let Peter Obi, Atiku, Atikulators and PDP come and steal posts and votes in Anambra again.
Re: Obiano In Military Regalia As He Marks Arned Forces Rememberance Day In Awka-Pix by maruzia: 12:41am On Jan 16, 2019
Zorbadezinc:

Nigeria is a LAWLESS country, that’s why an ordinary state governor who is not a Commander in Chief will be desecrating the uniform of the Armed forces of Nigeria. OBIANO IS A JOKE. Stupid drunkard.

Every other Governor in Nigeria that celebrated Armed Forces Day was not dressed in Army Uniform, even his fellow governors from the South East. Gov. UGWUANYI was dressed in a smart black suit, same with IkPEAZU of Abia, UMAHI, ROCHAS, EVEN OKOWA AND WIKE OF RIVERS STATE were all formally dressed, only this shameless goon Called OBIANO dressed in military uniform making caricature of the military institution of this country

Is only INFERIORITY COMPLEX that is worrying him, short man.
UPON ALL THIS HIS WIFE IS THE ONE CONTROLLING HIM AND HIS STATE AND HE HAVE THE GUT TO PUT ON ARMY UNIFORM TO DO GRAGRA.

IT SHOWS THAT HE IS NOT A REAL MAN BUT NEED TO PUT ON UNIFORM TO FEEL STRONG. KAI KAI OGOGORO FOOL WHO CANNOT CONTROL HIMSELF WHEN HE SEE WOMAN

BELOW IS A PIX OF HIM TODAY AT AN EVENT AT MBOSI RUSHING TO HUG A GIRL HE SPOTTED IN THE CROWD

TOMORROW HE WILL FVCK HER AND REWARD HER WITH SA JOB. THAT IS HIS STYLE
85% OF ANAMBARA SAs ARE LADIES AND HE HAVE BEDDED MOST OF THEM
I PITY ANAMBARA PEOPLE.

Dis Obiano na disgrace, no be small
Re: Obiano In Military Regalia As He Marks Arned Forces Rememberance Day In Awka-Pix by Caseless: 2:58am On Jan 16, 2019
madridguy:
grin grin grin One day we will award you as an elder stateman for always trying to educate the evil students of Onikuje of kuje prison. grin meanwhile, if you hear from our ex Buharist Mr hungerbad tell him howdy from madrid guy

hungerbad has never been a buharist; he's cunningly deceptive at his game , hence the belief that he's a "buharist".
Re: Obiano In Military Regalia As He Marks Arned Forces Rememberance Day In Awka-Pix by RTSC: 9:25am On Jan 16, 2019
Marotzke:
Haba , everyday US this, UK that.
Person go run comot from this country for Una?
Can't you make your point without bringing these countries into the discussion ?
Is Nigeria in competition with the aforesaid countries?
You copied their democracy. You copied their system of government.

If you don't want to be compared with them, then go back to traditional monarchy of your ancestors.
Re: Obiano In Military Regalia As He Marks Arned Forces Rememberance Day In Awka-Pix by RTSC: 9:27am On Jan 16, 2019
NarnieSnyper:

You should know we are an independent country, so the western law has nothing to do with ours; We don't have a king neither were we colonised by the US of A.

Like I said earlier, only the president and governors of states are allowed to wear the military camo as stated by the Armed forces rules and regulations concerning the camo
It's a vestige of the past years of military dictatorship.

If you want to practice democracy, then practice it the way it is meant to.
Re: Obiano In Military Regalia As He Marks Arned Forces Rememberance Day In Awka-Pix by Marotzke(m): 10:24am On Jan 16, 2019
RTSC:

You copied their democracy. You copied their system of government.

If you don't want to be compared with them, then go back to traditional monarchy of your ancestors.
so UK is the originator of democracy or the US has a purse and corporate governance equivalent to Nigeria to warrant your servile and supine comparison? SMH.
Re: Obiano In Military Regalia As He Marks Arned Forces Rememberance Day In Awka-Pix by HungerBAD: 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
sarrki:

I think he’s so busy in the states

Will hala him

My brother my friend long time.

Will talk to you offline.

Madridguy i greet you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano In Military Regalia As He Marks Arned Forces Rememberance Day In Awka-Pix by madridguy(m): 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
Greetings to you sir. Long time and hope all is well.

HungerBAD:

Madridguy i greet you.
Re: Obiano In Military Regalia As He Marks Arned Forces Rememberance Day In Awka-Pix by NNAMDIII(m): 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
HungerBAD:

Madridguy i greet you.
welcome back boss
Re: Obiano In Military Regalia As He Marks Arned Forces Rememberance Day In Awka-Pix by ThatKING(m): 9:18am On May 24, 2019
sarrki:

I think he’s so busy in the states

Will hala him
good morning sir. I am really bothered. I saw a post saying Hungerbad.d was dead.
I believe you do contact each other... Please kindly reach out to him to disperse such bad news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) / Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso / Boko Haram Abducts 400+ Women In Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.