Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,256 members, 7,849,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) (48977 Views)

Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. / 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 / Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by FastShipping: 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
Racoon:
Adherents of the headslammers faith again.Global islamophobia is justified. undecided

Yes o

The same "headslammers" like Atiku you support for president o grin grin

Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by Isoduwa(m): 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
EVILFOREST:

That’s why PEOPLE are relocating.
A friend of mine sold FAMILY LAND to relocate.
Now he is San Francisco
U just have to RUN

Imagine another 4 years again with Buhari and he boys
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by Horiolah(m): 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
Seetto:

USA founded and finance alqaeeda, the most deadly terrorist organization in the world, Isis was also founded by western organization to oust the government of saad, today boko claim allegiance to isis, alshabab claim allegiance to alqaeeda, tell me, who are the root cause of the so called Islamic terrorist in the world,

bro people are too brainwashed for this piece.
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by Horiolah(m): 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
Pavore9:

Is there no force/influence within the Islamic world that can counter western organizations who are allegedly financing their sons to destroy them. For an outsider to have a very strong grip over your child, is it not a clear situation of failed parenting?

ever heard of New world order??
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by Horiolah(m): 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2019
Shukusheka:
Do you even know what it means to found a group? USA are funding not founding this terrorist groups because there are numerous uneducated & brainwashed Islamic extremists in those countries willing to cause terror in the name of religion. angry

They created the taliban, all they need is train a nice muslim guy then make him brainwash some other muslim guys Boom you've a group.

where Laden dey work be4??
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by Mynightmare: 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
[quote author=PythonDancer post=74797396]This makes me remember when the useless Badluck Jonadaft_ was in power and Boko boys were bombing everywhere in the federal capital territory and killing civilians.
Thanks to President Buhari. At least the Boko boys are only fighting the army in the far north east bush and border now [/quotefool

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by Mysselff2: 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
Racoon:
Adherents of the headslammers faith again.Global islamophobia is justified. undecided

Headslammers religion aka the religion of piss
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by otokx(m): 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
Failure of Kenyan intelligence units.
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by jrusky(m): 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
Ehiscotch:

Do you not have anything meaningful to contribute or is Buhari the only thing your brain thinks about?

Guy, this is 2019. People lost their loved ones in a terrorist attack and you are here spewing nonsense .

The guy you quoted was right. Boko haram wouldn't have survived in Nigeria initially if not for your sai my pooh called buhari. He was one of boko Haram sympathizer or do you want me to paste all Buhari said then about boko haram? Guys why do you forget history too soon? Buhari publicly support boko haram by saying any attack on boko haram it's an atrack against the north. Do you forget Wake up bro, Buhari has sinned against this land and there are people out their not ready to forget nor forgive him which I'm number one of those get that bro.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by Shukusheka(m): 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
Horiolah:

They created the taliban, all they need is train a nice muslim guy then make him brainwash some other muslim guys Boom you've a group.

where Laden dey work be4??
Do you really think Bin Laden founded Al Qaeda?
USA did not create the taliban, the Taliban previously existed as a terror group in Afghanistan, then known as the Mujaheddins. The Pakistan in coalition with the Saudis and the CIA only helped mold them to a more formidable group to fight the invading Russians from Afghanistan.

It is wrong to blatantly claim USA founded AL Qaeda.

3 Likes

Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by bigiyaro(m): 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
PythonDancer:
This makes me remember when the useless Badluck Jonadaft_ was in power and Boko boys were bombing everywhere in the federal capital territory and killing civilians.
Thanks to President Buhari. At least the Boko boys are only fighting the army in the far north east bush and border now
lol ur hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens.
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by idonhammer: 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
Ehiscotch:
Buhari is worst than a terrorist

Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
Seetto:

USA founded and finance alqaeeda, the most deadly terrorist organization in the world, Isis was also founded by western organization to oust the government of saad, today boko claim allegiance to isis, alshabab claim allegiance to alqaeeda, tell me, who are the root cause of the so called Islamic terrorist in the world,

Lol, USA fund it while Muslim are use to carry out the terrorism act? are you alright at all?

I thought you people said that it was Saudi and Qatar that is funding terrorism before.

you cannot be a Muslim and still be sane.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by felo126(m): 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
hmm,may the souls of all the faithful departed rest in perfect peace. amen
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by felo126(m): 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
amen
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
Seetto:

You called it failed parenting, those that go about doing rituals and searching for female panties or digging skulls or those that involved in heavy drug trafficking or the promotion of oloshoism in the name of civilization or nudity that has bedevilled our Society , what do you call that, the western world has mission in Islamic nations, and one of their mission is to make them throw away their modesty and embrace western life, let nudity and heavy partying becomes their norm, alcoholic consumed in large quantities becomes their total ways of life.

So how did all the trash you listed above take relate to your Islamic terrorist?
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by omo1478(m): 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2019
oyetunder:
embarassed and some morons are busy attacking churches and pastors....thank God that though churches and pastors are being accused of collecting unmerited tithes, they are not teaching people to wear deadly vests, kidnap girls, enslave and rape women inside thick jungles.
My brother abeg abeg tell them o.
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by Horiolah(m): 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2019
Shukusheka:
USA did not create the taliban, the Taliban previously existed as a terror group in Afghanistan, then known as the Mujaheddins. The Pakistan in coalition with the Saudis and the CIA only helped mold them to a more formidable group to fight the invading Russians from Afghanistan.

i said they created the taliban not Al Qaeda, the thing is we are all fvcked..
i dont need to say much, you seem to know whats up already.
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by osuofia2(m): 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
Islam a big menace to the world.....
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by Horiolah(m): 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2019
omo1478:
My brother abeg abeg tell them o.

if i tell you wetin people don use christianity do, broda u go knw say una be d same
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by ollah2: 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
Shukusheka:

https://www.activistpost.com/2015/11/hillary-clinton-and-the-funding-of-al-qaeda-terrorists-in-libya-and-syria.html

https://educateinspirechange.org/alternative-news/created-terrorists-funded-hilary-clinton/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY-BWScpdZw

Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by Enemyofpeace: 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
Na wa for these terrorists o

Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by Horiolah(m): 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, USA fund it while Muslim are use to carry out the terrorism act? are you alright at all?

I thought you people said that it was Saudi and Qatar that is funding terrorism before.

you cannot be a Muslim and still be sane.

read una no go read, for ur mind now na islam be d problem of world.. baba you've been brainwashed to hate people you haven't met..

if u want to know the problem we have. go research new world order.

ever heard of KKK and Crusader?? our xtian Boko haram.
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
PythonDancer:
This makes me remember when the useless Badluck Jonadaft_ was in power and Boko boys were bombing everywhere in the federal capital territory and killing civilians.
Thanks to President Buhari. At least the Boko boys are only fighting the army in the far north east bush and border now

.......guess you don't know what plan B means?...
Buahri came into power and was able to stop them or rather plead them because he is their Boss......imagine a situation where thousands died just for political gains
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by mfm04622: 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
Pavore9:

Is there no force/influence within the Islamic world that can counter western organizations who are allegedly financing their sons to destroy them. For an outsider to have a very strong grip over your child, is it not a clear situation of failed parenting?

It is not in Israel's interest ( and therefore US) for the Muslim world to be united and free from crisis! US set Iraq against Iran. Now setting Saudi Arabia against same Iran. Syria used to be a minor super power in Middle East, the biggest host of refugees. See her state now? As long as the Israel/Palestinian issue remain unresolved, Muslims will be engineered against each other so they can't with one voice impose a solution on Israel
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by Shukusheka(m): 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
ollah2:

https://www.activistpost.com/2015/11/hillary-clinton-and-the-funding-of-al-qaeda-terrorists-in-libya-and-syria.html

https://educateinspirechange.org/alternative-news/created-terrorists-funded-hilary-clinton/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY-BWScpdZw
it seems as if you don't know the difference between found and fund. Besides, Saudi Arabia have been funding the Talibans for years as well. How convenient of you to place all the blame on USA since this supports your argument.
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
Horiolah:

read una no go read, for ur mind now na islam be d problem of world.. baba you've been brainwashed to hate people you haven't met..

if u want to know the problem we have. go research new world order.

ever heard of KKK and Crusader?? our xtian Boko haram.

Who is this braindead?

have you ever heard of KKK in Africa or Asia before? so how is KKK the problem of the world?
and please how did crusaders relate to the issues on ground, or are we talking about your Islamic caliphate here.

well I guess you are the one that need to read real books and not the trash your terrorist imam is given you to read. maybe after that you will stop blaming USA for your foolishness. and please what carry new world order enter this one now.

you cannot be a Muslim and still be sane

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by ollah2: 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2019
Shukusheka:
it seems as if you don't know the difference between found and fund. Besides, Saudi Arabia have been funding the Talibans for years as well. How convenient of you to place all the blame on USA since this supports your argument.

Did you see me write anything?
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by Shukusheka(m): 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
mfm04622:

It is not in Israel's interest ( and therefore US) for the Muslim world to be united and free from crisis! US set Iraq against Iran. Now setting Saudi Arabia against same Iran. Syria used to be a minor super power in Middle East, the biggest host of refugees. See her state now? As long as the Israel/Palestinian issue remain unresolved, Muslims will be engineered against each other so they can't with one voice impose a solution on Israel
Why is always convenient for you guys to always place every problem facing the Islamic nations on the United States?USA did not set Iraq against Iran, Sadam Hussein and his greed did.

The Iran–Iraq War began when Iraq invaded Iran. It followed a long history of border disputes, and was motivated by fears that the Iranian Revolution in 1979 would inspire insurgency among Iraq's long-suppressed Shi'i majority, as well as Iraq's desire to replace Iran as the dominant Persian Gulf state.

Saudi is pitting against Syria because of Syria's close relationship with Iran. Everyone knows Saudi and Iran are not the best of friends.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by Horiolah(m): 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
Olabenjamen22:

Who is this braindead?

have you ever heard of KKK in Africa or Asia before? so how is KKK the problem of the world?
and please how did crusaders relate to the issues on ground, or are we talking about your Islamic caliphate here.

well I guess you are the one that need to read real books and not the trash your terrorist imam is given you to read. maybe after that you will stop blaming USA for your foolishness. and please what carry new world order enter this one now.

you cannot be a Muslim and still be sane

calm down i no be muslim, shey na wetin ur bible teach u be this?? most religous people too dey aggressive, u wan kill me because of my opinion..

where should i start?? 9/11 or rothschild?? bro don't let me Bleep up your world with some truth.
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by Shukusheka(m): 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
ollah2:

Did you see me write anything?
It is obvious what you are implying from the articles and videos you posted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began / Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. / Mozambique Girl Showed Up Months After She Was Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.