Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,279 members, 7,849,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:28 PM

Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) (48978 Views)

Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. / 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 / Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by ollah2: 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2019
Shukusheka:
It is obvious what you are implying from the articles and videos you posted.

I posted links and video regarding Al Qeada. You can read and hear, make a factual conclusions based on them.
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
This make me think we are a little bit lucky in Nigeria.... at least those Nigeria Terrorists are only interested in Killing their people in the north. RIP to the Dead
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by Horiolah(m): 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
Shukusheka:
Why is always convenient for you guys to always place every problem facing the Islamic nations on the United States?USA did not set Iraq against Iran, Sadam Hussein and his greed did.

The Iran–Iraq War began when Iraq invaded Iran. It followed a long history of border disputes, and was motivated by fears that the Iranian Revolution in 1979 would inspire insurgency among Iraq's long-suppressed Shi'i majority, as well as Iraq's desire to replace Iran as the dominant Persian Gulf state.

Saudi is pitting against Syria because of Syria's close relationship with Iran. Everyone knows Saudi and Iran are not the best of friends.

bro explain all d US military base around middle east..
Afghanistan nkor?? weapon of mass destruction.
Gaddafi?? Hussein didn't use doz chemical weapon on his people, US did.

you cant defend US.

the problem isnt countries but ruling families..
Rockefeller,Rothschild....
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by koyeni(m): 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
embarassed embarassed
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by Horiolah(m): 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
grin grin
obinnashady:
You are as stupid as your religion, you've been brainwashed beyond redemption
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by Horus(m): 11:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
Responsibility for the attack came from Somali-based jihadist al-Shabab. According to eyewitnesses, four armed men entered the building.

Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
I Am Very Sure This Is Not The Fight For Jihad

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by educhigo: 12:14am On Jan 16, 2019
buhari boys,did anybody notice that since buhari take power many evil things happening in africas,and nigerians happy with him.many girls have stop wearing pants in this buhari regime,rip those who lose there life

Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by Revolva(m): 12:18am On Jan 16, 2019
Oh Kenya ooooo na wa see more here

Sure way to learn about insurance https://www.247gvibes.win/2019/01/an-easy-way-to-get-scholarship-without.html?m=1
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 16, 2019
The signature of al-sha-bab
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by AfonjaConehead: 12:58am On Jan 16, 2019
.......n of piszs
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by perdollar(m): 1:29am On Jan 16, 2019
oh Islam! a religion dt has turn human to animal. in d name of Allah dey kill. in d name of mohd dey marry paediatrics. we must rise to defend yourself.
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by stormwarrior(m): 2:16am On Jan 16, 2019
Kenyanstar:
THE SPECIAL FORCES RESPONSE TEAM BEING DEPLOYED
with ak 47s
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by Seetto: 5:00am On Jan 16, 2019
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, USA fund it while Muslim are use to carry out the terrorism act? are you alright at all?

I thought you people said that it was Saudi and Qatar that is funding terrorism before.

you cannot be a Muslim and still be sane.
Islam do not support any form of terrorism, put that into your stinking brain, it is unfortunate that the Arabs nation could not settle their differences, the Shiite and Sunni ideology, that is their major weakness , paving way for the western country to further promote and disorganized them more, the Sunni and the shiite were living peacefully under Saddam until USA and their allies infiltrated the country promoting division and hatred among them..
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by Seetto: 5:03am On Jan 16, 2019
obinnashady:
You are as stupid as your religion, you've been brainwashed beyond redemption
I don't blame you , your moniker said it all, what do u expect from a product of baby factory,
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by mfm04622: 5:29am On Jan 16, 2019
Shukusheka:
Why is always convenient for you guys to always place every problem facing the Islamic nations on the United States?USA did not set Iraq against Iran, Sadam Hussein and his greed did.

The Iran–Iraq War began when Iraq invaded Iran. It followed a long history of border disputes, and was motivated by fears that the Iranian Revolution in 1979 would inspire insurgency among Iraq's long-suppressed Shi'i majority, as well as Iraq's desire to replace Iran as the dominant Persian Gulf state.

Saudi is pitting against Syria because of Syria's close relationship with Iran. Everyone knows Saudi and Iran are not the best of friends.

All these are supported by the US! The US exploits any fissure between countries in the Middle East. The US and her allies activities in Syria is what lead to the civil war in Syria. If they had not intervened, it would have been settled like other countries. It is not even Saudi Arabia that is interested in Syria, whatever they did and are doing is on behalf of the US and Israel. Simple.
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by Pavore9: 6:37am On Jan 16, 2019
Hostage situation....gunshots this morning. angry
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by Mccullum: 6:44am On Jan 16, 2019
This is unfortunate and I hate and totally against the evil act of these misunderstood elements of Islam.

RIP to all deceased and may Allah reward these hypocrites that perpetrated evil under the camouflage of religion from this world and here after.
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by naijajobx: 7:22am On Jan 16, 2019
smiley
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by dicksonadams(m): 8:09am On Jan 16, 2019
iyke926:
People of the World - Muslims = Peaceful Earth

People of the world - religious = peace

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by Xisnin(m): 8:10am On Jan 16, 2019
Shukusheka:

At the bold, they want to avoid responsibility and confuse the ignorant.
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 16, 2019
BronzeMajik:
this is seriously getting out of hand, from Boko Haram terrorists in the northern part of Nigeria, to al-shabab terrorists in the very heart of Kenya. Great Africa where art thou headed.

This is not about Africa but about a Religion that I can't just explain why Sane ppl will still be involved in. The problem is all over the world, Syria, Afghanistan, Egypt, Lebanon, Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Somalia, etc etc etc. All about Islam.

You mentioned Al-shabab and Book haram abi? which religion are they affiliated to.

What joy is there in seeing fellow human suffer , what joy is there in shedding blood, what joy is there in creating Chaos and still claim your Religion is a Religion of Peace. Really I don't know. Which kind of God loves seeing people in tears, agony and sorrow.

What relationship has Peace with blood shedding. Looking into that guy's face in the CCTV clip, one can see that's an Arab Face.

I've got some Muslim friends and what I don't understand is how they are comfortable hearing this kind of news on daily basis concerning the religion they cherish so much.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2019
Seetto:

Islam do not support any form of terrorism, put that into your stinking brain, it is unfortunate that the Arabs nation could not settle their differences, the Shiite and Sunni ideology, that is their major weakness , paving way for the western country to further promote and disorganized them more, the Sunni and the shiite were living peacefully under Saddam until USA and their allies infiltrated the country promoting division and hatred among them..

Hey. Jihadist will you shut the fffck up!!

Islam do not support any form of terrorism. You should bury your dotted Evil head in shame.

Google the word terrorist and see which Religion comes along with it.

You guys are shameless iddiots, you talk as if the problem is with the Arabs alone. What about Africa, Nigeria, Somalia , Kenya, Cameroon etc.

Those terrorists are they carrying Bibles or Qur'an? Are you telling me they don't understand what they read in it.

The Quran is written in Arabic , don't the Arabs understand their language again? Why are they killing and maiming upadan? Why do they claim they are doing Allah service for causing Mayhem all over the world.

Are they not the ones that brought the Religion? Don't they understand what they created again. Why must you African Muslims be the ones to teach them what Allah says in the Quran that they wrote , in their own language.

Something is wrong with your Mendular .

You guys should bury your heads in shame.
Because the Religion you love so much is the Headache of the whole World.

Allah must be dancing on his throne seeing those guys killed in cold blood.

I feel sorry for you, your Religion and the creator of that religion.
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 16, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
I Am Very Sure This Is Not The Fight For Jihad

No it must be the fight for Jihadists

Damage control!!
Re: Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) by BronzeMajik(f): 10:41am On Jan 16, 2019
tamethem:

This is not about Africa but about a Religion that I can't just explain why Sane ppl will still be involved in. The problem is all over the world, Syria, Afghanistan, Egypt, Lebanon, Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Somalia, etc etc etc. All about Islam.

You mentioned Al-shabab and Book haram abi? which religion are they affiliated to.

What joy is there in seeing fellow human suffer , what joy is there in shedding blood, what joy is there in creating Chaos and still claim your Religion is a Religion of Peace. Really I don't know. Which kind of God loves seeing people in tears, agony and sorrow.

What relationship has Peace with blood shedding. Looking into that guy's face in the CCTV clip, one can see that's an Arab Face.

I've got some Muslim friends and what I don't understand is how they are comfortable hearing this kind of news on daily basis concerning the religion they cherish so much.

religion has caused more harm to the human race

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began / Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. / Mozambique Girl Showed Up Months After She Was Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.