Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,313 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) (54200 Views)

President Tinubu Receives Senator Kwankwaso At The Presidential Villa. Picture. / I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje / See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by emmasege: 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
Iwillbegreat:
buhari won't win any state in south west though they have APC governors.

The hate for the man is too much
Bless you bro. I wonder why some hopeless e-rats still think that Buhari will win my zone. February 16 is almost here

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Banmeallday: 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
The pictures justify why those in the crowd are among the poorest (financially and mentally) in the world. They have allowed themselves over the DECADES to accept rogues and criminals to lead them, with justification from “tribe”, “religion”, “wealth”, among things, to make them feel good at the moment.

WHat a shame for Blacks

This remains the Area of Niggers, rightfully coined by Lady Flora Shaw

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
dominusgai:

Bro, Atiku will win Cross Rivers
I know,never disputed that but buhari will get close to 100k while atiku will score below 300k
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
dominusgai:

Buhari will not get up to 30% vote in the south south and south east.
He will in the south south fake bro
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
Konki:

South East and South South are good business people.

They don't buy bad market no matter how and who packaged it!

Buhari is a bad market.!

Ask those whose fathers lost their jobs in his first coming and now they themselves have lost their jobs in his second coming.!

Atiku is a scammer and a bad market also.
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
presidentatiku1:
[color=#990000][/color]

This is Akwa Ibom man, i promise you Atiku will get 100% vote here. We are for Atiku and Udom, we don't need their campaign. We even have Atiku Abubakar way, that will be serve as campaign for him. We say no to Buhari, no to poverty.
Down atiku
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by oweman: 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
[quote author=kufre2010 post=74796515]BUHARI AND HIS NORTHERNISATION AGENDA

"By the appointment of Yusuf Magaji Bichi as new DG of DSS, the entire security architecture and apparatchik of Nigeria is predominantly and wholly dominated by one section of the country. Thus, about 16 out of 17 key security appointees hail from PMB's section of the country. From the Minister of Internal Affairs, IGP, DG, NIA, DG, DIA, Chief of Army Staff, Chief of Air Staff, to the Comptrollers-General of Customs, Immigration, Prisons, Federal Fire Service, Commandant-General of NSCD, Attorney-General of the Federation, the story is the same (North, mostly Moslems).

Let us add other key national positions such as acting Chairman, EFCC, SGF, Chief of Staff to the President, MD, NNPC, Minister of Petroleum Resources (PMB himself); Heads of DPR, PEF, NPA, FAAN, NCAA, NRC, National security, Printing and Minting company, AMCON, NDIC, NAICON, Nigeria has been totally northernised! Let us peep into NBC, NTA, INEC, FHA, FERMA, FRCN, NOA, NHIS, NTDA, TETFUND, UBEC, NPHDA, NCC, NACA, NIMET, BPE, NOSDRA, NUC, Accountant-General, NEMA, Budget office, NIRSA, and you wonder if we are in the “Northern Republic of Nigeria”, or “Federal Republic of the North”, or Republic of Northern Nigeria”. It is so ugly, so nauseating, so dirty. It means that those who determine the security direction and fate of Nigeria can hold a meeting of the security situation of Nigeria and speak only the language of Hausa, in a country of 374 ethnic groups (Otite onigu); or 480 ethnic groups (M. Onwuejeogwu), that speak about 520 languages, out of which 9 have become extinct."

Me: The Tribalist-in-Chief has become paranoid and deranged. Nepotism has been elevated to state policy under the embodiment of parochialism called Buhari. Nigeria has been reduced to ethno-religious enclave of a ultra-conservative, chauvinistic Fulani cabal in the Aso Villa, while the sophisticated morons and demented buffoons in the South, are busy justifying their own enslavement and domination.

Will Nigeria survive Buhari's re-election?
Capital- NO. We should now know where we are, either to still foolishly cast vote for him. A stitch in time---saves nine.

Is there something Buhari is doing on appointments that Aguyi Ironsi did not do or attempt to do when he was unfortunately placed on Nigeria ?
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
Konki:

See hope..

"Amech!". Who is representing APC in the next elections in Amechi's home state? ?

Lol!
Apc will field candidates until supreme court rules
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
Galaticos444:
ur mumu is epic
Your muguism is galactic
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by rockyh(m): 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
senatordave1:

Am from cross river,atiku will struggle here.i have been nominated severally to join atiku campaign team here severally but i refused.atiku wont get more than 200k votes here
as far as true elections are concerned it's Atiku all the way see how peaceful their campaign has bn going n compare with the bloody campaign on the other side even the northerners in Lagos are scared to travel back cos of kidnapping so with all theses shit do u think the populace are fools n don't think aright. Note I don't have a voter card cos I av long forgotten about this country for good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
fake picture displays
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2019
rockyh:
as far as true elections are concerned it's Atiku all the way see how peaceful their campaign has bn going n compare with the bloody campaign on the other side even the northerners in Lagos are scared to travel back cos of kidnapping so with all theses shit do u think the populace are fools n don't think aright. Note I don't have a voter card cos I av long forgotten about this country for good
Atiku all the way in ss/se
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by venronski(m): 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
I nor understand why e b say few weeks to election all the Naija celebrities wey ginger their followers to get PVC some weeks ago, right now dem refuse to tell their followers who dem feel say supposed be Naija preside. Everybody know say PDP nor solve Naija problems d time dem Dey for power nai make we change power give APC, and now APC sef Dey dull d entire country because na the same people wey Dey PDP b4 nai Dey APC now. But we don get new Party wey we call AAC wey b say na youths with better IDEAS and PLANS nai make up this party with the man name SOWORE as the presidential candidate. But our celebrities nor wan gree talk put for the mata. Why? Because as d country Dey spoil like this so e nor affect them abi? Una wey call una sef celebrities una Dey enjoy say una followers because of poverty Dey beg una money online Una get money reach JayZ, Beyonce, and dem 50 cent How many people una see for their page dem beg dem money due to poverty Nor be because say their country get better people for government Even as everywhere good for dem like dis, una feel say una Dey do charity works reach dem Una silence for this election only mean say una like the way things be for now and una nor even want make things change at all. Because if una care about the poor masses wey FAN una until una come feel say una don get AC, una supposed lend una voices as nation influencers and builders to bring better life give una fans dem. Make una talk the person wey una Dey support so dat d fans dem go know how much love una get for dem shikina. Many of the fans dem nor get opportunity to really see beyond the 2 bad choices wey Dey b4 dem because dem nor fit afford data to see how life really be, and light sef nor Dey d country, DEM GET PVC TELL THEM WHO DEM GO VOTE FOR. And make una start the challenge of who una Dey support, as for me #Standwithchallenge #IstandwithSowore make una come out now to confirm una voltage of public positive influencers and nation builders.
#Vote #Sowore2019 #AAC #TakeItBack #DigitalizeNaija
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
senatordave1:

While buhari has divided the south east and south south already
Which south east ? Anyway not my own part of tge south east. Cant see or hear anything buhari in the whole of the east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
senatordave1:

Atiku defeat has started in the south east,south south already
Stop attaching south east to your rubbish.
Away with buhari. Tueh...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Osaroman(m): 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
senatordave1:

Even a blind man knows that most atiku suppirters are easterners.being a foreigner puts me in a vantage position to assess the situation better
u are in no position to assess anything. you are only talking from what you see online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2019
Osaroman:
u are in no position to assess anything. you are only talking from what you see online.
Dont believe his rubbish. Nobody knows buhari in the east even in Imo state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
Osaroman:
I as a human and political scientist is in a position to assess events.and i am talking about what i see online which also reflects offline
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Dont believe his rubbish. Nobody knows buhari in the east even in Imo state.
Yes but he got 20% in IMO in 2015.
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Stop attaching south east to your rubbish.
Away with buhari. Tueh...
But your people always attach my south south to their baseless summaries? Atiku will only win your south east
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Which south east ? Anyway not my own part of tge south east. Cant see or hear anything buhari in the whole of the east.
In anambra and imo,apc pass pdp
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
senatordave1:

Yes but he got 20% in IMO in 2015.
He wont even get that this time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
senatordave1:

In anambra and imo,apc pass pdp
You can keep saying it by faith.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:52pm On Jan 15, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
He wont even get that this time.
He will ziggylady
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by buharitill2023: 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
AAA593:

Which south south and south east grin grin grin grin grin.
Buhari beating for those two regions go be like d way bayern munish rape arsenal home and away for champions league grin grin grin grin grin
i hope you are aware that election has be concluded since Sept 2017 and wise people are already plaining for 2023 election.
gombe pdp governorship candidate has already conceded defeat after nafada and dankwambo collected their Share from thief atiku.
all kwankwasiya will vote for buhari, kwankwaso is only doing it now because of 1b naira.

1 Like

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by bigfather(m): 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
Iwillbegreat:
buhari won't win any state in south west though they have APC governors.

The hate for the man is too much

Not even about hate but bad governance .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:49pm On Jan 15, 2019
senatordave1:

Atiku defeat has started in the south east,south south already

Leave south south out of this. You didn’t grow up with us in the south south.. so stop dictating our political life..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by IloveToMess: 1:23am On Jan 16, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Leave south south out of this. You didn’t grow up with us in the south south.. so stop dictating our political life..
Are you paying attention to that clown ranting and ranting all over the place while the people's minds are already made up for AtikuObi2019. He should go and collect his money from those APC that employed him cos after their defeat he will no longer be relevant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences / 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable / Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.