Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,730 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Jubilating Policeman Falls Off Moving Van In Lagos. Photos & Video - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jubilating Policeman Falls Off Moving Van In Lagos. Photos & Video (40976 Views)

Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) / Container Falls Off Moving Trailer In Osun State / Accident In Uyo,Ambulance Carrying Corpse Collides With A Moving Van(pics) (2) (3) (4)

Jubilating Policeman Falls Off Moving Van In Lagos. Photos & Video by Olawaleyy036(m): 10:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
Police officer fell off a moving patrol van while jubilating on Tuesday in Lagos State.

The incident occurred on the premises of the Lagos State Police Command Headquarters in Ikeja area of the state.

Channels Television gathered that the police officer was among the personnel on the convoy of the Commissioner of Police, Mr Edgal Imohimi.

The policeman, who was on the van, was jubilating over the reversal of the decision to redeploy the police commissioner from the state.

While others fired gunshots in the air, he fell off the vehicle and the driver of the van ran over one of his legs.

The officer was, thereafter, taken to the hospital for medical attention.
On Sunday, the police authorities directed Mr Kayode Egbetokun to take over from Imohimi as police commissioner in Lagos.

Imohimi was then redeployed to the Force Headquarters in Abuja as the Commissioner of Police in charge of Explosive Ordinance Unit.

He, however, told the reporters who were at the command headquarters to witness the handover and takeover ceremony between him and Mr Egbetokun that the ceremony would no longer hold.

The police commissioner said they were already in the process of concluding the procedure which began before they got a signal from the Force Headquarters to maintain status quo.

Watch video below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/01/video-jubilating-policeman-falls-off.html?m=1

Re: Jubilating Policeman Falls Off Moving Van In Lagos. Photos & Video by immortalcrown(m): 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
I like this. Do American police officers jubiliate for any reason?

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jubilating Policeman Falls Off Moving Van In Lagos. Photos & Video by Olalan(m): 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
Wishing him quick recovery.

Re: Jubilating Policeman Falls Off Moving Van In Lagos. Photos & Video by Birdeyeview: 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
immortalcrown:
all those ones are focused minded police officers and unlike niaja popos wey Dy currupt pass curuption gan sef....the bad ones don overshadow the meek

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jubilating Policeman Falls Off Moving Van In Lagos. Photos & Video by Olawaleyy036(m): 10:52pm On Jan 15, 2019
immortalcrown:

Re: Jubilating Policeman Falls Off Moving Van In Lagos. Photos & Video by magoo10(m): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
Former igp idris was a disaster to nigerians and the police.

Re: Jubilating Policeman Falls Off Moving Van In Lagos. Photos & Video by hemartins(m): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
Good for him

What kind of country Policemen will fire gunshots in the air just because of reversal of redeployment. If a stray bullet hit someone, they will say it's accidental.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilating Policeman Falls Off Moving Van In Lagos. Photos & Video by magicminister: 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
I wish the van ran over his head. The death of anybody in the Nigerian armed force is a victory for me.

Now watch the relatives and members of NAF wail for my matter.
Unsuccessful miserable failures that can only oppress civilians....

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jubilating Policeman Falls Off Moving Van In Lagos. Photos & Video by Jh0wsef(m): 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2019

Re: Jubilating Policeman Falls Off Moving Van In Lagos. Photos & Video by deboysben(m): 10:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
Get well soon

Thank God for his life

Can't believe I have pity for this police man.

He's happy the evil plot of Idris didn't materialize

Re: Jubilating Policeman Falls Off Moving Van In Lagos. Photos & Video by legalwealth(m): 10:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
Congrats to CP!

God of Joseph Ayo Babalola of CAC where he worships has answered his prayer.

Quick recovery to the police officer! !!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jubilating Policeman Falls Off Moving Van In Lagos. Photos & Video by mosesbola(f): 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
Re: Jubilating Policeman Falls Off Moving Van In Lagos. Photos & Video by myners007: 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
I hope he was not intoxicated
Re: Jubilating Policeman Falls Off Moving Van In Lagos. Photos & Video by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2019
magicminister:
I wish the van ran over his head. The death of anybody in the Nigerian armed force is a victory for me.
Damn!!
Re: Jubilating Policeman Falls Off Moving Van In Lagos. Photos & Video by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
RIP to him

Re: Jubilating Policeman Falls Off Moving Van In Lagos. Photos & Video by Bossontop(m): 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
RIP to him
Na wa ooo bros......rip kwa??.......you read d tin at all

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilating Policeman Falls Off Moving Van In Lagos. Photos & Video by kufre2010: 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
WHY NDIGBO SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT PRESIDENT BUHARI (Short Story )

1. AS we prepare for the general elections in few weeks time , i want to take my igbo brothers back to little piece of history. As we prepare to go to the polls i would like to reflect on an event that happened in

2. IN 1983 the Secretary general of the Organisation of African Unity (OAU) DR Edem Kodjo of Togo stepped down prematurely and he was replaced by an alumni of UNN An Igbo man called DR PETER ONU as acting Secretary general.

3. Dr peter Onu was a Nigerian diplomat and philanthropist. He served as an ambassador to Germany.
He was a very brilliant man who was well respected and became friends to the legendary Dr Julius Mwalimu Nyerere of Tanzania

4. In 1985 it was time for an official secretary general of the OAU and most African leaders who were very confident in Dr Peter Onu leadership wanted to vote him to become the secretary General Of OAU.

What happened Next was very shocking to most African leaders

6. What happened was captured in Ibrahim Daggash book called OAU: Fictions and fact.

The book reads

@ I remember in 1985 at African Hall we were campaigning for Dr Peter Onu of Nigeria to be Made the OAU Secretary general.

We learnt that the Head of State of Nigeria General M. Buhari was supporting
another candidate IDI OMARO from Niger republic

7. We were shocked so we mobilized a team to meet with him,
The team was lead by the very popular Julius Nyerere from Tanzania and other African leaders.

8. When we approached him Julius Nyerere begged him:

“Please give us Peter Onu from your country!’

Gen Buhari refused and even got very annoyed with us . What was surprising was that , when the result emerged and the winner was Niger’s Candidate IDI OMARO a Muslim .

General Buhari rejoiced to such a degree that he was unable to control his emotions. That was a moment I witnessed and was convinced that General Buhari would not last long as a leader.” –

9. With that single act General Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria became the only president in History to vote against his own country.

He couldn't bear the thought of an Igbo man heading the OAU so he voted for Niger republic instead

10. Never in the History of Nigeria have we ever had a President that showed Openly his disdain for Ndigbo and
what they stand for. If any Igbo man tells you 4+4. Show them this article

MICHAEL NDU-OKEKE
INFORMATION HUB GROUP

Re: Jubilating Policeman Falls Off Moving Van In Lagos. Photos & Video by easynetsms(m): 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2019
Re: Jubilating Policeman Falls Off Moving Van In Lagos. Photos & Video by hemartins(m): 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2019
magicminister:

This guy, you bad gaan
Re: Jubilating Policeman Falls Off Moving Van In Lagos. Photos & Video by ArmaniUhuru: 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
Na only my body una dey form Rambo.

Ntoorrrrrr

Re: Jubilating Policeman Falls Off Moving Van In Lagos. Photos & Video by Oweku: 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
Re: Jubilating Policeman Falls Off Moving Van In Lagos. Photos & Video by optionB: 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
RIP to him

Re: Jubilating Policeman Falls Off Moving Van In Lagos. Photos & Video by focejivaja: 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
why e know kuku die finish make e be -1
Re: Jubilating Policeman Falls Off Moving Van In Lagos. Photos & Video by SLOVFO(m): 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
kufre2010:
WHY NDIGBO SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT PRESIDENT BUHARI (Short Story )

1. AS we prepare for the general elections in few weeks time , i want to take my igbo brothers back to little piece of history. As we prepare to go to the polls i would like to reflect on an event that happened in

2. IN 1983 the Secretary general of the Organisation of African Unity (OAU) DR Edem Kodjo of Togo stepped down prematurely and he was replaced by an alumni of UNN An Igbo man called DR PETER ONU as acting Secretary general.

3. Dr peter Onu was a Nigerian diplomat and philanthropist. He served as an ambassador to Germany.
He was a very brilliant man who was well respected and became friends to the legendary Dr Julius Mwalimu Nyerere of Tanzania

4. In 1985 it was time for an official secretary general of the OAU and most African leaders who were very confident in Dr Peter Onu leadership wanted to vote him to become the secretary General Of OAU.

What happened Next was very shocking to most African leaders

6. What happened was captured in Ibrahim Daggash book called OAU: Fictions and fact.

The book reads

@ I remember in 1985 at African Hall we were campaigning for Dr Peter Onu of Nigeria to be Made the OAU Secretary general.

We learnt that the Head of State of Nigeria General M. Buhari was supporting
another candidate IDI OMARO from Niger republic

7. We were shocked so we mobilized a team to meet with him,
The team was lead by the very popular Julius Nyerere from Tanzania and other African leaders.

8. When we approached him Julius Nyerere begged him:

“Please give us Peter Onu from your country!’

Gen Buhari refused and even got very annoyed with us . What was surprising was that , when the result emerged and the winner was Niger’s Candidate IDI OMARO a Muslim .

General Buhari rejoiced to such a degree that he was unable to control his emotions. That was a moment I witnessed and was convinced that General Buhari would not last long as a leader.” –

9. With that single act General Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria became the only president in History to vote against his own country.

He couldn't bear the thought of an Igbo man heading the OAU so he voted for Niger republic instead

10. Never in the History of Nigeria have we ever had a President that showed Openly his disdain for Ndigbo and
what they stand for. If any Igbo man tells you 4+4. Show them this article

MICHAEL NDU-OKEKE
INFORMATION HUB GROUP

Maybe the man from Niger was Buhari's pal. And don't forget that the man Buhari is a core Muslim. Wasn't he among those that were pushing for sharia in Nigeria then? I don't see him supporting a Christian over a Muslim. It may not necessarily be his disdain for igbos that made him take that decision. That is if your narrative is accurate in the first place.

Re: Jubilating Policeman Falls Off Moving Van In Lagos. Photos & Video by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
[quote author=optionB post=74801743][/quote]I thought he died. So sad that he survived.
Re: Jubilating Policeman Falls Off Moving Van In Lagos. Photos & Video by ipobarecriminals: 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
undecided lipsrsealed sad
Re: Jubilating Policeman Falls Off Moving Van In Lagos. Photos & Video by Cameroonglass(m): 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
His leg, him jubilating, him falling, him going to hospital, him paying his medical bills, his wife missing him at home ,,,,,, all his business,,,, I repeat again, HIS BUSINESS

Man Without Fingers Rides Okada In Ibadan (Photo) / Motor Accident Kills Two ATBU Final Year Students & One Graduate (Photos) / Air Peace Passengers Asked To Delete Video In Lagos Before Boarding