Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,519 members, 7,770,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:13 AM

4 Attempts To Assassinate Me Has Failed,kwara APC Governorship Candidate Cry Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Attempts To Assassinate Me Has Failed,kwara APC Governorship Candidate Cry Out (12869 Views)

Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me / Sunday Igboho: DSS Attack Was An Attempt To Assassinate Me / Bello Organized SARS Men To Assassinate Me - Dino Melaye Cries Out (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Attempts To Assassinate Me Has Failed,kwara APC Governorship Candidate Cry Out by bilms(m): 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
4 attempts to assassinate me has failed, Kwara APC governorship candidate cry out

Kwara Must Change

Extract

I am Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, the Gubernatorial candidate of APC Kwara State and, Insha Allah, the next Governor. I must say yesterday's incident was the fourth attempt to attack me. The first one was while we were campaigning for the House of Representative by-elections. The second was on December 25th, during the IEDPU Day. The third was last Thursday and the fourth, yesterday. During the IEDPU Day, we walked away calmly and urged our supporters not to retaliate. We didn't do anything; we didn't respond to their attack. Last Thursday, the same incidence happened and we urged our supporters not to retaliate. And yesterday, yesterday's incident was very bad and I hope it doesn’t repeat itself again.

We are restraining ourselves because we don't want to make things go bad, to turn awry. This is our Town; we won't destroy it. We know they are not from here; they don't care whatever happens. That's why their policy is to destroy. If we go back to when they wanted to take power from Muhammed Lawal, it was through violence. Some of you that know me know that I contested under CPC, it was not known for violence, we did not attack anybody, we don't go about with thugs. We lose election, we go back home and we come back again. That's the way it is, it's not by force. You can't impose your will on the people. But what we have here now is people clutching to straws, a drowning man strikes the way he wants to. They are drowning, they are on their way out and they have no answer to what is going on.

Illorin has changed. Kwara has changed. People are decamping daily, there was a major decamping in Kaiama yesterday. Before that, it was Oyun. Before that, it was Ekiti. So people are coming into our party everyday. In trying to stem that, the only answer they have is violence, violence, violence but we'll not go toe-to-toe with them in violence. We'll keep reporting them to the law enforcement authorities. The police are doing very well, they are doing a good job, we want them to do more, and they have to be balanced in what they do.

In terms of what the PDP people are doing, I think they should put an end to it. They've singled me out and other APC candidates out for attack.

We know that they can't achieve what they want to achieve. They can't! We urge them to be peaceful, campaign like we are campaigning. You can see that they’re not campaigning. They have a gubernatorial candidate that is not campaigning, but a senatorial candidate that is campaigning like a governor. He keeps going from Kwara South to Kwara North, is he contesting for his 5th term? We really don’t know who is campaigning for what. They have proxies campaigning. The last time he brought Abdulfatah Ahmed as governor. We all know that Abdulfatah is not the executive Governor of Kwara, somebody who couldn’t tar a single road in Ifelodun Local government. Why do you expect the one they are bringing now to do any better?

There’s a lot of work to be done in Kwara State. They asked them about minimum wage. They said that they will pay and that they will even pay more. These are people that have not paid salary in 6 months, 1 year. And mind you, people have not noticed that last year’s budget was N190 billion, this year’s budget is N150 billion. If you can’t pay salary with N190 billion, how can you can you pay on N150 billion?

They’re a bunch of jokers, they are not ready to govern. They are only here to steal our money, so we have to vote them out. O to ge!

https://mrrightsng..com/2019/01/4-attempts-to-assassinate-me-has-failed.html?m=1

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Attempts To Assassinate Me Has Failed,kwara APC Governorship Candidate Cry Out by Pulsenaija: 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
K story stupid people do tb challenge with things like this,

Learn 20 Paying Business You Can Start With Less Than 100k In Nigeria and forget all this rubbish people abeg

https://pulsenaija.com.ng/others/20-paying-business-you-can-start-with-less-than-100k-in-nigeria/

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 4 Attempts To Assassinate Me Has Failed,kwara APC Governorship Candidate Cry Out by Bukolaberry(f): 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
Safety first sir
Re: 4 Attempts To Assassinate Me Has Failed,kwara APC Governorship Candidate Cry Out by momodub: 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
angry really
Re: 4 Attempts To Assassinate Me Has Failed,kwara APC Governorship Candidate Cry Out by deboysben(m): 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
Oga stop playing victimization and man up

You aren't getting to that government house

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Attempts To Assassinate Me Has Failed,kwara APC Governorship Candidate Cry Out by MrAJQ(m): 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
The situation in kwara state is very terrible

4 Likes

Re: 4 Attempts To Assassinate Me Has Failed,kwara APC Governorship Candidate Cry Out by youngbravian(m): 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
That's the price you pay.. You will always be on the run..

1 Like

Re: 4 Attempts To Assassinate Me Has Failed,kwara APC Governorship Candidate Cry Out by optionB: 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
Is that your 10 years experience or challenge?

Re: 4 Attempts To Assassinate Me Has Failed,kwara APC Governorship Candidate Cry Out by yrex01(m): 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
Saraki na devil na. But ALLAH pass him.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Attempts To Assassinate Me Has Failed,kwara APC Governorship Candidate Cry Out by mamatayour(f): 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
U guys should keep on lying undecided

5 Likes

Re: 4 Attempts To Assassinate Me Has Failed,kwara APC Governorship Candidate Cry Out by blowjob: 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
SAI BUHARI

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Attempts To Assassinate Me Has Failed,kwara APC Governorship Candidate Cry Out by deboysben(m): 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
Pulsenaija:

Learn 20 Paying Business You Can Start With Less Than 100k In Nigeria and forget all this rubbish people abeg

https://pulsenaija.com.ng/others/20-paying-business-you-can-start-with-less-than-100k-in-nigeria/
which Tb are you talking about
Re: 4 Attempts To Assassinate Me Has Failed,kwara APC Governorship Candidate Cry Out by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
Your life is in danger
You are in a evil Party
APC is evil.
Re: 4 Attempts To Assassinate Me Has Failed,kwara APC Governorship Candidate Cry Out by lonecatt(m): 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
That is how he will cry foul when he finally looses the election.
Re: 4 Attempts To Assassinate Me Has Failed,kwara APC Governorship Candidate Cry Out by yrex01(m): 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
youngbravian:
That's the price you pay.. You will always be on the run..
n wat did he do to deserve to die ? Abi eyi ti yaweyre ni ?

13 Likes

Re: 4 Attempts To Assassinate Me Has Failed,kwara APC Governorship Candidate Cry Out by ShenTeh(m): 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
It is the innocent ones sacrificing their worthless lives for you and your cohorts that hurt me the most.

Be careful.

1 Like

Re: 4 Attempts To Assassinate Me Has Failed,kwara APC Governorship Candidate Cry Out by Bossontop(m): 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
undecided
Make all of una kill una sef sef

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Attempts To Assassinate Me Has Failed,kwara APC Governorship Candidate Cry Out by sanni4susx(m): 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
Pulsenaija:

You are not from Ilorin that's why.
Come see watin happen but he also lied at the end because they later retaliate when they Chase them to sazili side...

4 Likes

Re: 4 Attempts To Assassinate Me Has Failed,kwara APC Governorship Candidate Cry Out by kaen1317: 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
Be thanking God instead of making mouth
Re: 4 Attempts To Assassinate Me Has Failed,kwara APC Governorship Candidate Cry Out by PythonDancer: 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
deboysben:

Wtf ! ??

1 Like

Re: 4 Attempts To Assassinate Me Has Failed,kwara APC Governorship Candidate Cry Out by OBoy50: 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
keep haunting yourself idiot!
Re: 4 Attempts To Assassinate Me Has Failed,kwara APC Governorship Candidate Cry Out by focejivaja: 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
Resign if you know one make 5th attempts naw who you come they tell this one
Re: 4 Attempts To Assassinate Me Has Failed,kwara APC Governorship Candidate Cry Out by Ziel20: 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
Just small stone they're throwing at u, u shouting assassination attempt.

If they really want u dead, you'll be dead.

1 Like

Re: 4 Attempts To Assassinate Me Has Failed,kwara APC Governorship Candidate Cry Out by Oblang(m): 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
U have to be very careful with Saraki. That guy is very dangerous...

2 Likes

Re: 4 Attempts To Assassinate Me Has Failed,kwara APC Governorship Candidate Cry Out by ClearFlair: 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
P D and ......

1 Like

Re: 4 Attempts To Assassinate Me Has Failed,kwara APC Governorship Candidate Cry Out by jaxxy(m): 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
Report to the appropriate authorities
Re: 4 Attempts To Assassinate Me Has Failed,kwara APC Governorship Candidate Cry Out by Sweetcollins: 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
Ok
Congrats if so
Doxology
Re: 4 Attempts To Assassinate Me Has Failed,kwara APC Governorship Candidate Cry Out by ClearFlair: 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
deboysben:

You’re not God. In fact you’re a nobody and you don’t have a say so keep shut sir.

5 Likes

Re: 4 Attempts To Assassinate Me Has Failed,kwara APC Governorship Candidate Cry Out by edgecution(m): 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
Pulsenaija:

1999: $1 = N21.89 Under Military rule

2009: $1 = N150 Under PDP

According to your stats.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases / Buhari Signing PIB Shows Disdain For Niger Delta People, Says PDP / APC Will Rule Nigeria For 10 Terms – Mai Mala Buni (March 2021)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.