Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

#10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast (39894 Views)

Nurse And Her Mother Test Positive For Coronavirus In Epe, Lagos / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) / Girl Born Without Eyes In Kenya, Cries To Death As Mum Refused To Breastfeed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast by G1STMORE: 5:43am On Jan 16, 2019
A litle girl, Miracle of 6 months old born prematurely without sucking her mother's breast that weighed 0.7KG, was in the incubator, survived many blood transfusion.

She joins the trend of "10 Years Challenge" as she shares then vs now photos.

As shared with caption...

#10YEARS )CHALLENGE: 10 years ago, Miracle was BORN PREMATURELY, 6 MONTHS, WEIGHED 0.7 KG, WAS IN THE INCUBATOR FOR THREE MONTHS. NEVER BATH WITH WATER BUT WAS CLEANED WITH ONLY OLIVE OIL. SHE NEVER SUCKED HER MOTHER'S BREAST, SURVIVED MANY BLOOD TRANSFUSION. MANY NURSES GAVE UP HOPE ON HER BUT GOD HELD AND KEPT HER UNTIL SHE TRIUMPHED.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/10yearchallange-see-girl-born-prematurely-without-sucking-her-mothers-breast

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast by G1STMORE: 5:43am On Jan 16, 2019

3 Likes

Re: #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast by tsephanyah(f): 5:52am On Jan 16, 2019
SHE NEVER SUCKED HER MOTHER'S BREAST, SURVIVED MANY BLOOD TRANSFUSION. People who don't read are incredibly boring.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast by praizblog: 5:59am On Jan 16, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 16, 2019
ITS GODS DOING

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast by gaby(m): 6:01am On Jan 16, 2019
Wow...what a beautiful transformation.

I'm sure this was the kinda change we all were expecting...

Fret not guys...Let's keep faith I'm certain we'll get there..

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 16, 2019
tsephanyah:
SHE NEVER SUCKED HER MOTHER'S BREAST, SURVIVED MANY BLOOD TRANSFUSION. People who don't read are incredibly boring.
undecided the fvck ur tryin to say

54 Likes

Re: #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 16, 2019
gaby:
W
ABEG GET SENSE

1 Like

Re: #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 16, 2019
gaby:
W
angry
Re: #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 16, 2019
gaby:
W
OGA UR MATE DEY BOOK FIRST CLASS TICKET

2 Likes

Re: #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 16, 2019
Re: #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast by gaby(m): 6:06am On Jan 16, 2019
miracood:
ABEG GET SENSE

This early morning??

What a life you must be living...

If you see me in physical, it would be nice to have you repeat these words.

8 Likes

Re: #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast by tsephanyah(f): 6:21am On Jan 16, 2019
miracood:
undecided the fvck ur tryin to say
whatever autocorrect
to heal with you too
Re: #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast by femi4: 6:28am On Jan 16, 2019
tsephanyah:
So, I m boring

1 Like

Re: #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 16, 2019
This is the best I have seen so far

21 Likes

Re: #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast by tsephanyah(f): 6:37am On Jan 16, 2019
femi4:
So, I m boring
wink
Re: #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 16, 2019
gaby:

This early morning??

What a life you must be living...

If you see me in physical, it would be nice to have you repeat these words.
DUDE MY 6IX PACK ABS
Re: #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast by Tamarapetty(f): 7:14am On Jan 16, 2019
Diswans wan fight, diverting our attention from the girl

1 Like

Re: #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 16, 2019
Nyerhovwo101:
This is the best I have seen so far
Yess
Re: #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:22am On Jan 16, 2019
GOD IS WONDERFUL

Our dear moderators kuku refuse to bring our Daddy, Our Darling President's Challenge of all Challenge to the FrontPage for the world to see.
We don't mind still, Notin do us..

FeBuhari 16th 2019 is all that matters.

For Baba's lovers, here is the link to the thread......
https://www.nairaland.com/4961142/nigerians-react-president-buharis-throwback

WARNING: Don't click the link if you are a wailer please: you may not leave the thread the same way you enter o!
Apart from if you are a senior/elderly wailer cheesy wink cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast by Boyooosa(m): 8:23am On Jan 16, 2019
Wow
Re: #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast by princemillla(m): 8:23am On Jan 16, 2019
This is another 10years challenge I approve.

You don't post bleaching skin all over the internet as 10 years achievement, who does that undecided

4 Likes

Re: #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast by deepwater(f): 8:24am On Jan 16, 2019
The real challenge is here
she challengeD life
And she Won

That MannaBBQ suya Man can not do the 10YearChallenge
This is because he was not selling suya 10 years ago!
He was better off 10 years ago under PDP
APC changed his career and Destiny undecided

7 Likes

Re: #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast by Rextizz(m): 8:24am On Jan 16, 2019
Incredulous
Re: #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast by Factfinder1(m): 8:24am On Jan 16, 2019
Blood of Lia Mohamed
Re: #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast by Toosure70: 8:24am On Jan 16, 2019
bloggers are liars
Re: #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast by flyca: 8:25am On Jan 16, 2019
And this is her best 2019 pose/picture?
Her handlers didn't try abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast by Jeremy123(m): 8:25am On Jan 16, 2019
Best 10 years challenge ever

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Princess Dr. Mercy Seaphrora Uwakwe, Nigerian -american Medical Doctor / The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour / The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.