Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

FFK Retracts His Tweet Saying Onnoghen's House Was Raided By EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Retracts His Tweet Saying Onnoghen's House Was Raided By EFCC (16034 Views)

EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Retracts His Tweet Saying Onnoghen's House Was Raided By EFCC by AmarachiAshawo(f): 7:59am On Jan 16, 2019
No any reasonable person takes this drug addict serious seek for some of my brothers whom we have since declared as osus

2 Likes

Re: FFK Retracts His Tweet Saying Onnoghen's House Was Raided By EFCC by Techcribs: 8:01am On Jan 16, 2019
Hmmm

Check my signature below
Re: FFK Retracts His Tweet Saying Onnoghen's House Was Raided By EFCC by Hotfreezer: 8:01am On Jan 16, 2019
FFK knows he is believed by fools and that's why he takes his time to finger their brains properly.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Retracts His Tweet Saying Onnoghen's House Was Raided By EFCC by ayomilore: 8:01am On Jan 16, 2019
This guy needs to be picked up quickly and send to where he desires to be.
People like this could incite the public against the government, he needs to be tamed asap.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Retracts His Tweet Saying Onnoghen's House Was Raided By EFCC by Kcfresh2103(m): 8:02am On Jan 16, 2019
This is one of the clowns that killed Jonathan in 2015.

1 Like

Re: FFK Retracts His Tweet Saying Onnoghen's House Was Raided By EFCC by EhimenT(m): 8:04am On Jan 16, 2019
Hmmmm is dat so
Re: FFK Retracts His Tweet Saying Onnoghen's House Was Raided By EFCC by engreddy(m): 8:04am On Jan 16, 2019
ayomilore:
This guy needs to be picked up quickly and send to where he desires to be.
People like this could incite the public against the government, he needs to be tamed asap.

That's the idea behind all he has been doing. And I bet, more of such inciteful comments are coming
Re: FFK Retracts His Tweet Saying Onnoghen's House Was Raided By EFCC by boban007: 8:08am On Jan 16, 2019
FFK and KEMI OLUNLOYO ARE TWINS OF SAME FEATHER.

1 Like

Re: FFK Retracts His Tweet Saying Onnoghen's House Was Raided By EFCC by contigiency(m): 8:10am On Jan 16, 2019
These are the kind of nuisance that associate with pdp which is why they have remained poor in their approach to their opposition task against the government of the day.

1 Like

Re: FFK Retracts His Tweet Saying Onnoghen's House Was Raided By EFCC by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 16, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
Fkk is high on codeine diet. PDP is high on corruption and miss management.

He's feeding his gullible PDP supporters what they wanted to hear be it from a reliable verified source or not, they are the real zombie.
we knew that is the next move buhari is planning so with the early false alarm and the denial by efcc, the move is bursted. ffk is acting an already written down script but zombie can't see the real motive behind this alarm
Re: FFK Retracts His Tweet Saying Onnoghen's House Was Raided By EFCC by Brightest04(m): 8:19am On Jan 16, 2019
This is the problem of drug addiction. When it's said that drug addiction is bad people won't agree,FFK needs rehabilitation,someone please help him before it's too late

1 Like

Re: FFK Retracts His Tweet Saying Onnoghen's House Was Raided By EFCC by umarsule885(m): 8:19am On Jan 16, 2019
Ehiscotch:
FFK needs to stop misdirecting his gullible followers. You and your stupid sources should be arrested, alongside your weed dealer and locked up for months without trial.

Idiots.

God, look at that dumbass gullible idiot above me defending this garbage by FFK. Guy, why don't you want to have sense? Even when you want to oppose and criticize a government do so with your senses - with facts and not lies and presumptions.

FFK thrives and remains relevant because people like you are breathing.
Boss you have said it all...
I wish people will come to see that this men DELE MOMODU, FFK, SEN BEN BRUCE AND CO. needs attention and truly They can say anything to get it

2 Likes

Re: FFK Retracts His Tweet Saying Onnoghen's House Was Raided By EFCC by Goke7: 8:22am On Jan 16, 2019
ffk dey fear to got o court, dino melaye comes to mind
Re: FFK Retracts His Tweet Saying Onnoghen's House Was Raided By EFCC by danot1030: 8:23am On Jan 16, 2019
FFK the ipob hero on the internet is another coward like every other ipob leaders. For the fear of being sued by the EFCC has retracted his statement.

All ipob leaders are only good at nothing but raving like mad dogs

1 Like

Re: FFK Retracts His Tweet Saying Onnoghen's House Was Raided By EFCC by ameh99: 8:31am On Jan 16, 2019
This loser is not only sick but desperate cool

1 Like

Re: FFK Retracts His Tweet Saying Onnoghen's House Was Raided By EFCC by jellington: 8:53am On Jan 16, 2019
PDP IS THE WORST THING EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY.THEY ARE BEHIND BOKO HARAM,CORRUPTION,IMPUNITY,FALSEHOOD,LAUNDERING,RIGGING,KIDNAPPING,CONSPIRACY THEORY,VOTE-BUYING,BRIBERY,VANDALISM,MINDLESS LOOTING.USE YOUR PVC TO REBOOT THEIR SENSES FROM HIBERNATION THAT NIGERIANS CANNOT BE TAKEN FOR A FOOL AGAIN.
Re: FFK Retracts His Tweet Saying Onnoghen's House Was Raided By EFCC by NessaBoo(f): 8:54am On Jan 16, 2019
FFK is actually dumber than I initially thought!!

I doubted his claims because i knew no court would grant EFCC a Search warrant when the case is already on trial, he should have simply used his common sense!

Are you kidding me?? He said "Usually reliable sources" since when has his sources ever been reliable, the same sources that told him Kanu was held prisoner on a Naval ship off the coast of Bayelsa, or the same sources that told him Buhari was cloned--later changed it to Jubrin from Sudan propaganda!

FFK is just pathetic! angry

4 Likes

Re: FFK Retracts His Tweet Saying Onnoghen's House Was Raided By EFCC by jellington: 9:04am On Jan 16, 2019
PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BY NOW THAT FFK IS USED TO RAISING FALSE ALARM IN ORDER TO INCITE PUBLIC AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT AND THEREBY OVERHEAT THE POLITICS.
Re: FFK Retracts His Tweet Saying Onnoghen's House Was Raided By EFCC by akdjr(m): 9:06am On Jan 16, 2019
I don't understand the immunity this FFK continue to enjoy.
Re: FFK Retracts His Tweet Saying Onnoghen's House Was Raided By EFCC by Compliant(m): 9:07am On Jan 16, 2019
Chizuru01:
By his house was raided by bulharis terrorists. So, FFK is right

Re: FFK Retracts His Tweet Saying Onnoghen's House Was Raided By EFCC by smart024(m): 9:27am On Jan 16, 2019
I pity whoever this man is campaigning for...

They are just catching him with lies every now n then...
They better tell him to keep short and stop spoiling their market pls...
Re: FFK Retracts His Tweet Saying Onnoghen's House Was Raided By EFCC by smart024(m): 9:28am On Jan 16, 2019
I pity whoever this man is campaigning for...

They are just catching him with lies every now n then...
They better tell him to keep short and stop spoiling their market pls...

Why would someone take joy in pouring fuel into an already burning destructive fire...?
Re: FFK Retracts His Tweet Saying Onnoghen's House Was Raided By EFCC by Adebowale89(m): 9:31am On Jan 16, 2019
if Buhari is indeed tyrant ffk should be in prison by now and not on twitter

Buhari is too gentle for my liking, ffk can't try this shit with obj govt, I trust obj to deal with his sorry ass
Re: FFK Retracts His Tweet Saying Onnoghen's House Was Raided By EFCC by semyman: 9:38am On Jan 16, 2019
Any mumu still relying on your stupidity is hopeless
Re: FFK Retracts His Tweet Saying Onnoghen's House Was Raided By EFCC by Witnes: 9:59am On Jan 16, 2019
Can anything good come from the stench mouth of a drug addict and a serial talkative?
Re: FFK Retracts His Tweet Saying Onnoghen's House Was Raided By EFCC by Nasige(m): 11:23am On Jan 16, 2019
If the the security agent arrest him now for spreading fake news, some people will start shouting witch hunting, God pls deliver us from this our evil leaders that want to put the country in disarray.
Re: FFK Retracts His Tweet Saying Onnoghen's House Was Raided By EFCC by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:50am On Jan 16, 2019
FFK, Reno, PDP now confirmed source of Fake News - they love to mislead their gullible followers.

1 Like

Re: FFK Retracts His Tweet Saying Onnoghen's House Was Raided By EFCC by Leocent(m): 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
[quote author=Ehiscotch post=74806857]FFK needs to stop misdirecting his gullible followers. You and your stupid sources should be arrested, alongside your weed dealer and locked up for months without trial.

Idiots.

God, look at that dumbass gullible idiot above me defending this garbage by FFK. Guy, why don't you want to have sense? Even when you want to oppose and criticize a government do so with your senses - with facts and not lies and presumptions.

FFK thrives and remains relevant because people like you are breathing.

Seems you are one of the edeots and dunbasses to have analysed and written this epistle.
Re: FFK Retracts His Tweet Saying Onnoghen's House Was Raided By EFCC by Felixv: 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
the big mouth coward is too broke to afford lawyers....lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: FG, Workers’ Face-off Worsens As Labour Rejects Sack Option / Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) / Refineries Produced No Petrol In Past Eight Months – NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.