Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,088 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Post No Bills Here By John Chizoba Vincent - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Post No Bills Here By John Chizoba Vincent (346 Views)

Writing Is Not For Little Children By John Chizoba Vincent / They Are Vixens Not Sex Objects By John Chizoba Vincent / They Are Vixens Not Sex Objects By John Chizoba Vincent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post No Bills Here By John Chizoba Vincent by Johnchizoba(m): 8:20am On Jan 16, 2019
Don't paste posters here!
It is not sickly election year.
Why deface our beautiful mega city?
Age drags the soul from beauty to money,
By the way, are you a politician?
May LASAA remember you when I'm older!
Are you campaigning for any position?
Unlike my dad, above the clouds, I’ll watch you rot in jail for this act!
Why post posters to deface our Lagos?
Are you Jagaban of Lagos or his son?
Are you Dangote or Adeleke or Adenuga?
You climbed into the night to portray yourself into a devil's worshipper to act this way.
Lagos is watching you; the water & the air, the depth of her unclothedness is watching you.
I beseech these celestial fragments; the mellifluous songs to my weary heart.
Politicians are the foes allowed to do this
between crooked election & lying campaigns
not a bloody nobody like you, not you!
Post no bills here, why deface Lagos?

©John Chizoba Vincent
#TheSage.

(1) (Reply)

Reading Tips For The Busy Woman / Reason Why You Need To Understand Your Spouse / The Accidental Beggar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.