Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband… - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband… (9776 Views)

Poll: What Say You?

Should she quit?: 38% (10 votes)
Fight for the man she really love?: 61% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / What To Eat During Pregnancy For Fair And Intelligent Babies / 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband… by Outstrip(f): 1:08am On Aug 15, 2010
While I think that this marriage can somehow be rescues her husband has not taken responsibility and the wife also seems to be putting everything on her sister. Only a miracle can save this marriage but I thin only after this man has accepted full responsibilty not some bullcrap like she r.a, ped him

1 Like

Re: Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband… by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 15, 2010
~Sissy~:

abi. the sis must feel fulfilled and mission accomplished.

do you feel the family was right in disowning her?

Yes.
Re: Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband… by Moralistli(m): 1:41am On Aug 15, 2010
let her go ahead and deliver d baby if she didn't want to abort it. Let them carry out DNA test after d delivering of d baby, my instinct tells me that this jezebel knows more than how to really shatter a happy home, That thing belongs to one of her street boy friends, her sista's hus is only a victim of wahala by tastin d forbbiden fruit.

D most devastating story i have read in years, Is there any kind of atrocity that hasn't really happened here on planet earth?
Re: Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband… by Sissy3(f): 6:44am On Aug 15, 2010
stillwater:

Yes.

i mean you didnt think that was a bit over the top? what she did was more than hideous but the whole family practically disowning her? undecided

Moralistli:

let her go ahead and deliver d baby if she didn't want to abort it. Let them carry out DNA test after d delivering of d baby, my instinct tells me that this jezebel knows more than how to really shatter a happy home, That thing belongs to one of her street boy friends, her sista's hus is only a victim of wahala by tastin d forbbiden fruit.

D most devastating story i have read in years, Is there any kind of atrocity that hasn't really happened here on planet earth?

interesting! quite possible. esp knowing the fact that the big sis said that she " I noticed she had one or two men always around her."

Outstrip:

While I think that this marriage can somehow be rescues her husband has not taken responsibility and the wife also seems to be putting everything on her sister. Only a miracle can save this marriage but I thin only after this man has accepted full responsibilty not some bullcrap like she r.a, ped him

i guess, it will be more easier for him to escape "huge" blame and condemnation if he continues to blame it on the girl and hes probably "winning"
Re: Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband… by Tinksh(f): 7:52am On Aug 15, 2010
Are you kidding me!!! It infuritates me to read all is blamed on the 'evil' sister and the poor hubby must be forgiven!! Honestly, can you seriously believe he is innocent and make excuses! He wanted to send her away to save his wife the pain, pleassssseeee! He wanted to send the pregnant sister away to protect himself. Ever heard of walking away from the girl? At any point before the actual deed he could of stopped. She is being taken for a fool. Yes the sister is inexusable but we also dont know her reasons either. Both kn ew what they where doing and both went ahead and did it in the wifes sacred home. If he hasnt done it before how come it was so easy for him this time. Im sorry but nothing is worth that rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband… by Sissy3(f): 8:02am On Aug 15, 2010
Tink_sh:

Are you kidding me!!! It infuritates me to read all is blamed on the 'evil' sister and the poor hubby must be forgiven!! Honestly, can you seriously believe he is innocent and make excuses! He wanted to send her away to save his wife the pain, pleassssseeee! He wanted to send the pregnant sister away to protect himself. Ever heard of walking away from the girl? At any point before the actual deed he could of stopped. She is being taken for a fool. Yes the sister is inexusable [b]but we also dont know her reasons either. Both kn ew what they where doing and both went ahead and did it in the wifes sacred home. If he hasnt done it before how come it was so easy for him this time. Im sorry but nothing is worth that rubbish!!

well, this was what the Big sis gave as her sisters reasons for her action " She said whereas, our parents made her stay in Nigeria, I was given the opportunity to school abroad." . undecided
Re: Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband… by Tinksh(f): 8:23am On Aug 15, 2010
I read the sister reasons that where given but how do we know for sure. Sibling rivalry doesnt usually go as far as this. Think there is much more to this but regardless, it takes two.Two where involved and Two made the choice not one. If she is going to disown her sister she should do the same with the cheating husband.

3 Likes

Re: Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband… by iice(f): 11:10am On Aug 15, 2010
stillwater:

Yes.

lol i agree.

Tink_sh:

I read the sister reasons that where given but how do we know for sure. Sibling rivalry doesnt usually go as far as this. Think there is much more to this but regardless, it takes two.Two where involved and Two made the choice not one. If she is going to disown her sister she should do the same with the cheating husband.

Some siblings do steal husbands/boyfriends. Some share. Gross.
Re: Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband… by http(m): 11:42am On Aug 15, 2010
It quite unfortunate, that things like this do happens, its not the fault of the wife bringing her sista to her matrimonial home, i grew up in my sista's house, though am a guy, so no problem.

On the sista's claims of revenge or pay back time for her sistas having everything she desired of having, i think its a point and lesson to all the would-be-parent reading this to treat your children equally, no favorism in children, love ur kids equally in order to avoid this kind of situation, their mother is paying 4 this now hith high blood pressure, just immagine at her age.

On the part of the sista, my advice is to seek 4 forgiveness, because, their is one thing i can guarantee her, she will regret every moment of her life with what she has done if that was her reason 4 destroying her sista's home and is even evident that she has broken the bound of kinship and that a sin unforgiveable by God, to destroy a kinship.

The poster should pray 4 strenght to overcome this trying time, if the sista put to bed, their should be a DNA test to confirm the paternity of the baby, if its her husband, she should take the baby has her own, otherwise it will have impact on her own children. Love ur sista and don't let this event brought hatred to ur heart.Its will make u stronger than ever.

As 4 the husband, i don't have much to say, my advice to guys is that when u're married, don't allowed ur wife sista to stay with u, avoid what is avoidable, and all will be well.

1 Like

Re: Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband… by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2010
~Sissy~:

i mean you didnt think that was a bit over the top? what she did was more than hideous but the whole family practically disowning her? undecided

Naa I don't think it was over the top. Infact I think it was below the top. That kind of sister can kill somebody. As a family member I wouldn't want to be her next experiment. So I would say the disowning is just a protective measure for every life in that family. Even God will only forgive someone who has shown remorse/repentance. undecided She hasn't shown any sign of that. There are consequences for every action you take. She has laid her bed, let her lie on it.

1 Like

Re: Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband… by invisible2(m): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2010
I am having problems accepting this whole story, not only for the motive of the sister but on the acceptance of the pregnancy by the husband after chopping the nyash only once, without DNA evidence! I have seen girls that got pregnant for their inlaws, but have not seen any that is bold enough to live on after the pregnancy.

I also think this man had been chopping this nyansh repeatedly, and has feelings for the babe if the story is true. In the version that happened to a friend, it was the husband with the sugar stick that threw out the wife and three kids and lived on with the young sister.

Lots of grey areas.
Re: Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband… by Outstrip(f): 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2010
invisible!:

I am having problems accepting this whole story, not only for the motive of the sister but on the acceptance of the pregnancy by the husband after chopping the nyash only once, without DNA evidence! I have seen girls that got pregnant for their inlaws, but have not seen any that is bold enough to live on after the pregnancy.

I also think this man had been chopping this nyansh repeatedly, and has feelings for the babe if the story is true. In the version that happened to a friend, it was the husband with the sugar stick that threw out the wife and three kids and lived on with the young sister.

Lots of grey areas.

shocked shocked shocked

Did the sisters have the same father and mother? ?
Re: Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband… by invisible2(m): 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2010
^^^^thats what I understand from the story.
Re: Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband… by Outstrip(f): 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2010
The man is obviously mentally unstable. The sister should just be thrown away. Nothing else left to do
Re: Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband… by Sissy3(f): 2:13am On Aug 16, 2010
iice:

Some siblings do steal husbands/boyfriends.  Some share.  Gross.

exactly. some even kill each other due to sibling rivalry

stillwater:

Naa I don't think it was over the top. Infact I think it was below the top.That kind of sister can kill somebody. As a family member I wouldn't want to be her next experiment. So I would say the disowning is just a protective measure for every life in that family. Even God will only forgive someone who has shown remorse/repentance. undecided She hasn't shown any sign of that. There are consequences for every action you take. She has laid her bed, let her lie on it.

true. kind of find hard for ones whole family disowning the person. the importance of family/having a family really makes it hard for me to digest. i guess thats just me.  im sure someday she will greatly regret it undecided

invisible!:

, and has feelings for the babe if the story is true.[b] In the version that happened to a friend, it was the husband with the sugar stick that threw out the wife and three kids and lived on with the young sister.

[/b]Lots of grey areas.

now thats even worse

I also think this man had been chopping this nyansh repeatedly   

i think so too.  methinks the dude has been enjoying the ride for a longer time. he did it once, mistake but twice and to the point of impregnating her? wondering whether he was charmed or the girl danced neked in house those saturdays the sis went out, that the man couldnt hold himself undecided

as for the dna thing, you know being nigerians, dna test isnt the first thing that will pop-out of their/our mind in kinda of thing cause its not something we are use to unlike oyibo people. and also the both sis was "sure" who knows the preg. and the husband admitted to it. i wish agatha suggested the dna to her though

i think its a point and lesson to all the would-be-parent reading this to treat your children equally, no favorism in children, love your kids equally in order to avoid this kind of situation

true. but sometimes its kinda hard to avoid
Re: Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband… by seyibrown(f): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2010
Since your husband is sorry and both families are not in support of what has happened, I'll say forgive him! Use this opportunity to re-negotiate for a faithful relationship! Spell what the consequences of him betraying you again will be! As for your sister, you know how much your sister 'loves' you!
Re: Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband… by Iranoladun(f): 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2010
I'd disown the two of them they are both guilty

How can I live with this kind of husband again even if I forgive I cannot forget?

How many guys here will remain marry to a wife who get pregnant to their younger brother?

1 Like

Re: Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband… by seyibrown(f): 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2010
Even if she leaves the husband and decides not to have anything to do with her sister again, she will still have to forgive them, not for their own sake but for her own sake. We all know what unforgiveness can do to the person not forgiving! If she can continue with the marriage, she should but if she can't she should leave!
Re: Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband… by Ladyjide(f): 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2010
I would personally dis own them both, and not talk to them ever again. You may find it easier to forgive your husband than your sister, but me personally I would not be able too.  Shame on your sister !  For the most part, blood is suppose to be thicker than water and if your own flesh and blood can do something so senseless, then GOD help them! The fact that she could even speak her mouth to say those words to you is a shame, and not someone worthy of being called your sister. What has this world come too, when a sister would do such a thing because of jealousy? Just do what you feel is right for you!
Re: Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband… by polosco(m): 12:07am On Aug 25, 2010
Focus on getting your husband back from your sister, don't allow the enemy to put a break in your marriage. So much the more that he is sober about it take him back to yourself, he won't do it again. Leave your sister to God to judge. Forgive the two of them. Let your true love take over your heart for both of them
Re: Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband… by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 27, 2010
i dnt think it was a one time thing.I believe the hubby and sis were having an affair and thats why he is sure its his.they prolly went to confirm the preg together so he knws that day he did her.if she can forgive him she should.
Re: Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband… by slimfine(f): 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2010
I will like her to fight but how do you swallow such a thing? this is not a mere cheat! he got the sister pregnant for crying out loud! nna this one pass me ooh! I just can't phantom this honestly. I am in no position to give advice because no matter which way you go, she will be telling/dealing with this story for the rest of her life. I say pray to God for Guidance.
Re: Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband… by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 31, 2016
Sissy3:
goodness me! how can a sister be so mean cry cry cry

Did u ban me yesterday on a Health related topic?
Re: Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband… by Konection(m): 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders, hope you are staying safe?

Am into Wall Screeding and P. O.P designs, so Engineers, Architects, and anyone else into building should pls show some love by patronising me on 0.7.0 3.8.1.4.4.3.5.4. (Also my watsapp number). Our jobs are perfect.

Where ever you are in Nigeria, don't hesitate to call.

Egbon Seun, no delete my message oh pls, your boy wan from you (nairaland) make am.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband… by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
Sissy3:
goodness me! how can a sister be so mean cry cry cry

Believe this fake story? Believe anything. It is the exception for something like this to happen in a marriage, not the norm
SMH
So on the very remote (far off)chance that it is true? -the fact that the woman is still in that marriage speaks a lot about her needs lipsrsealed
I am bored already
Re: Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband… by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
invisible2:
May I also use this opportunity to doubt the story. Especially where the lady said her sister's reason for doing what she is doing is because she wants to pay her back for getting all the good things. Things don't just happen that way and sibling rivalry/hatered has its limits.

Thank you for echoing my mind!
Re: Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband… by egopersonified(f): 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
merahki:

Thank you for echoing my mind!
This thread is ten years old oo
Re: Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband… by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
egopersonified:

This thread is ten years old oo

cheesy
Well...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should A Guy Propose Before We Introduce Him To Mum & Dad? / Is It right for a married woman To Be Attracted To Other men? / Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.